Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1006436 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phtomay(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pharmacists: kemkem30, Pinkygrace, daremum, Rosheedah, IFEAGO, fadeyemi, Milllz, Sunmisire, dislat

PEBC has received my wife's supporting documents and transcript, the only outstanding document is Licensing statement from PCN. She got a mail from PEBC asking for a certified copy of her birth certificate.

Did any of you submit a Birth Certificate? If yes, will a local government issued birth certificate suffice or must it be NPC issued?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
F2- F3 ACCA will not give you 1 year diploma equivalent. You can consider F5 to F9. Besides all that will only add 1 point to your CRS score as you are not the PA so think well.

christokers:
congrats to all the ppr clinchers , may this joy be permanent in your lives.
I have noticed some really good people here who sacrifices their time and knowledge to see others achieve their dream , don't want to mention names so I don't miss out on anyone who falls in this category ,but we all know them and those of them who who is expecting the golden mail I pray ur good news will soon come.
As for me , lol, the dream is just beginning , started the whole process two weeks ago, I have been doing lots of reading , na only when I dey university I read like Dis o. so I can catch up.
ielts coming by middle of august hopefully we will get our int. passports by Nxt week ,applied for it last week Tuesday at the immigration HQ Abuja
wes verification under way. waiting for school to dispatch mail of me and wifey .
crs stands at 426 (wifey primary applicant)with bsc for both of us, I dey pray make crs drop like last year .
planning on starting MSC for wifey @ noun this September as wifey is younger than me , and also i am thinking of doing f2-f3 acca to claim 1year diploma, claiming exception for f1 cos I have a degree in accounting.
house hope am in order with my plans .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide21: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Which one starts July 31?

From July 31 they said
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hykin: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulations. You don chop PPR.
Ifywhyteman:
Goodday to you all...Please I really need help. Got ITA sometime in November 2017, applied and got a response to send other documents in June this year. Did so and got another mail asking me to send passport to Vfs Canada. Please is there a WhatsApp group I can be added to so I can chat and get real time information cause somethings are not clear to me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
christokers:
congr
house hope am in order with my plans .

Such messages gladen the heart. It is clear to see people do take the time to read and tow the right path. I'm afraid I can't comment on your ACCA quest cos it confuses the hell out of me.
Someone who is on that path will advice.

Your quest for maxing out your crs point is on point. Scores have not dropped below 440 since the start of the year. Nevertheless, a miracle of back to back draws can change the story

Your wife trying to add a 2nd certification is point on. It's the smart thing for now. Goodluck with the journey ahead

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Medal007: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
smslive2:
Somebody will get his/her ppr in the new week... I dont know who it is yet but if you believe its your turn... Claim it now!

Another Nairalander will get a massive good news regarding this Canada movement within 3 days from now... If you are expentatnt, put on your dancing shoes
Common goan start your own church, logic at play

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
henryuzor:

God bless you for the time you took to give me this your robust response...i was trying to consider option 1 because her job pays better so she can stay back with the kids until I settle down and then she can then come and join me with the kids. However, considering the points u mentioned in ur response,i think it is a better idea to just do for the the whole family, and then I can go alone first then she joins me with the kids later....

I think that's the smarter decision... Goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hi everyone.... Newbie alert. Well not newbie on the Canadian process since January this year I've been following all threads.

I just need someone to direct me to a sample of reference letter from customers (re: self employed) what format should the letter be in and is it in my company letter head or my customer's?

PS: I'm a fashion designer. I've got my cac, bank statements, tax clearance etc it's just this reference letter from the client stating work done. I've googled and can't find any. Please help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumayo: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
phtomay:
Pharmacists: kemkem30, Pinkygrace, daremum, Rosheedah, IFEAGO, fadeyemi, Milllz, Sunmisire, dislat

PEBC has received my wife's supporting documents and transcript, the only outstanding document is Licensing statement from PCN. She got a mail from PEBC asking for a certified copy of her birth certificate.

Did any of you submit a Birth Certificate? If yes, will a local government issued birth certificate suffice or must it be NPC issued?
I submitted a certified copy of the local govt birth certificate as well as data page of my international passport and it was accepted. Maybe she should try that as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dislat: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes, it MUST be submitted notarized. [Qquote author=phtomay post=69194378]Pharmacists: kemkem30, Pinkygrace, daremum, Rosheedah, IFEAGO, fadeyemi, Milllz, Sunmisire, dislat

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Joyce2020:
F2- F3 ACCA will not give you 1 year diploma equivalent. You can consider F5 to F9. Besides all that will only add 1 point to your CRS score as you are not the PA so think well.

chai na waooo, thanks though ,I read a couple of pages back, say around may this month with posted picture of a positive evaluation of f2-f3 as a one year diploma from wes, however someone as well who claims he got his evaluated as one semester.
pls if there is anyone in the house who has a definite answer as regards this pls help share.
was planning of writing the exams by December , get the one year diploma evaluation and apply as the primary applicant as crs would be around 445 with two or more certificate ,which I believe would be good enough to get ITA as opposed to waiting and hoping for ITA to drop below 426 or waiting for wifey to complete MSC or PGD by Jan 2020. was at noun office at Wuse 2days ago, met an admin staff who told me that both MSC and PGD would take 18months and it could be longer than DAT before results are been approved so projection is Jan 2020 if she starts MSC or PGD by September , and that sounds like forever to me. just looking for the shortest possible way to get additional certificate. writing f4-f9 won't be easy for me because of work. I have a family to feed o lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Homguy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
GrandCommander:
Hello everyone, please are trainee jobs accepted as work experience.
aTo the best of my knowledge, if it's 1. After graduation
2. You are paid for the trainee job
3. It must not be less than 30 hours a week.

So see if you meet the conditions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Homguy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
dislat:
Yes, it MUST be submitted notarized. [Qquote author=phtomay post=69194378]Pharmacists: kemkem30, Pinkygrace, daremum, Rosheedah, IFEAGO, fadeyemi, Milllz, Sunmisire, dislat

A local government issued certificate should suffice. A colleague of mine used a LG issued birth cert.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
phtomay:

Hello, I didn't use PEBC though. Did she notarise a copy of her int'l passport she sent? And did she send a notarized copy of marriage certificate and evidence of name change? If she didn't, I guess that's why they are asking for birth certificate (this is usually requested for to confirm previous name if name change documents are not sent). Let her notarise the birth certificate issued by a LG and send to them. See screenshot from PEBC website. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
christokers:

chai na waooo, thanks though ,I read a couple of pages back, say around may this month with posted picture of a positive evaluation of f2-f3 as a one year diploma from wes, however someone as well who claims he got his evaluated as one semester.
pls if there is anyone in the house who has a definite answer as regards this pls help share.
was planning of writing the exams by December , get the one year diploma evaluation and apply as the primary applicant as crs would be around 445 with two or more certificate ,which I believe would be good enough to get ITA as opposed to waiting and hoping for ITA to drop below 426 or waiting for wifey to complete MSC or PGD by Jan 2020. was at noun office at Wuse 2days ago, met an admin staff who told me that both MSC and PGD would take 18months and it could be longer than DAT before results are been approved so projection is Jan 2020 if she starts MSC or PGD by September , and that sounds like forever to me. just looking for the shortest possible way to get additional certificate. writing f4-f9 won't be easy for me because of work. I have a family to feed o lol
If F4 to F9 gives that certainty of two or more certificates etc, run with it. Nobody has recently evaluated f1 to f3 plus FIP as equivalent to one-year college cert. Everyone is preparing and hoping it turns out equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by COPR: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Canadahome:
Asking for my sister, as a married lady. Its advicable to use the name on your certificate for wes evaluation or use the husband's surname even when she has not done newspaper publication

Use the name on the passport. That is your means of identification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sunmisire: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Birth cert. Is one of the requirement and a local govt cert. Is ok. That's what hubby used. Just ensure the names are consistent if not swear an affidavit upfront to avoid back and forth.
It's advisable to use a canadian address (if you have someone that can help you receive it there) to receive it on time because they don't send via email.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
please let it rest I never said I was adding him o after ppr only asked for a link on naira land to read up to know how the stuff is done to help make informed decisions on the way forward. I saw your initial modified response please let's let it rest. aunty abi uncle . .. whilst I only just created a new moniker I've been on naira land for years. once again this your answer doesn't answer the question. thank you
Elfmannisback:

I still maintain u can't add ur spouse after PPR or AOR because u wanna claim unaccompanying if ur spouse couldn't up ur CRS score with his 11August ielts attempt. That will be after u landed and it can take up to 12months to have it approved. Again u must have a POF that covers him and he must do and submit PCC and medicals.

I know most people hate people who help them in Nigeria especially when the help is free. Google for their spouse sponsorship thread!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
exquisef:
please let it rest I never said I was adding him o u only asked for a link to read up to know how the stuff is done to help make informed decisions on the way forward once again this your answer doesn't answer the question. thank you
Find the thread that answers your concerns. Bye!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
exquisef:
Yeah thats the plan hes registering for aug 11th mod he cant do better weve agreed for him to stay off for now while i go with our daughter. thank you

See where I saw it. I am off ur mention.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
like i said waka pass is an option to my question if u can't help you're stating the obvious and I already know that.. if I found it on naira land I won't bother asking the one located was for SWOP you don't have to respond abeg cc justwise or any one else really is there any thread specific for pr spouse sponsorship pls lead me there..
Elfmannisback:

Find the thread that answers your concerns. Bye!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rukaiya(f): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Canadahome:
Asking for my sister, as a married lady. Its advicable to use the name on your certificate for wes evaluation or use the husband's surname even when she has not done newspaper publication

That'll not advisable, since she hasn't formally changed her name she'll have to stick to her maiden name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Okay.. Not this?

This too. Though Warri women also do this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tojued:

This too. Though Warri women also do this.
Yeah.. Pple shld be having fewer kids and save for their old age. Govt no even dey send us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by henryuzor(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Elfmannisback:

If F4 to F9 gives that certainty of two or more certificates etc, run with it. Nobody has recently evaluated f1 to f3 plus FIP as equivalent to one-year college cert. Everyone is preparing and hoping it turns out equivalent.
Guys how about ICAN...does it get good evaluation from WES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good evening @Ethelia I am also a lawyer and I would like to ask you some personal questions..already sent a dm please reply
Ethelia:

Lol which one is submarine mode again cheesy

Thank you for your kind words embarassed grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Canadahome:

She cant use a name that she has not changed to legally. WES will definitely request for the evidence for change of name etc its advisable she still continue with the name on her document pending when she can change legally.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
henryuzor:

Guys how about ICAN...does it get good evaluation from WES
No clue.. All don cast.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Such messages gladen the heart. It is clear to see people do take the time to read and tow the right path. I'm afraid I can't comment on your ACCA quest cos it confuses the hell out of me.
Someone who is on that path will advice.

Your quest for maxing out your crs point is on point. Scores have not dropped below 440 since the start of the year. Nevertheless, a miracle of back to back draws can change the story

Your wife trying to add a 2nd certification is point on. It's the smart thing for now. Goodluck with the journey ahead
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello Seniors,
Can one used and expired passport to write IELTS since the new one isn't ready?

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.