Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1006029 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Too many Page 0 questions are being asked lately... Ladies and Gentlemen, let us all try to make some research of our own before asking questions on the forum. It will HELP all of us.

smslive2:
I think its about time we do a recap of Page 0...
LET US HELP ONE ANOTHER BY DOING A SIMPLE RESEARCH AND ASK ONLY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.... NOBODY WILL SPOONFEED YOU HERE!
So here is it

Frequently Asked Questions from Page 1 - Page 100 (Part 2)

Choice of ECA---WES versus IQAS

The Following People's Timelines Helped in Answering Some Frequently Asked Questions

All About Proof of Funds

All About Gift Deeds

A Sample of Bank Reference Letter (For Proof of Funds)

A Sample of Mutual Fund Reference Letter

Submitting Your Documents With VFS in Lagosor Abuja

Previous Threads are PART 1, PART 2 and PART 3

You can also visit CIC Website for more Information.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Thank you justwise i guess it the same one ive been on then.

justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/2271485/canada-spouse-open-work-permit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
They better stop that rough play o! RSA na life saver for this journey o. grin grin

Guitarlife:
Hi guys my gcms notes came through and everything looks good.
However, I noticed when my pof was computed the CAD recorded was less than my actual declared CAD thank God it still met the pof requirement for a family of 1.

I did some computation and it seemed the difference was the RSA amount that I added, it seems CIC nor wan dey gree with RSA again o.
I became even more sure of that when someone in my group chat march aor got his gcms and it was stated that review for pof and he added his pension rsa too.

This may not be true tho but this is what I noticed. On the basis of the computation of my own funds then I can boldly say CIC did not include my RSA funds.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
CANEO:
Good Morning Everyone,
Thanks for the enormous work you guys are doing is really helpful to so many of us.
Please I have a little concern, I did my MBA (pt)and finished last year June, unfortunately I failed 3 course from the 21course that we did,this was due to high demand in the office. The school lost its accreditation in that departmen(MBA) and they were unable to admit new students since last year till date , so this have made me unable to rewrite those courses! Now my question is can I go ahead and evaluate my transcript because I heard they lost the accreditation again this year! Mind you this is a reputable Nigeria Federal University! Or I should just start afresh in another University.
This country don tire me
Which transcript will u be using? Have you been graduated despite the failed 3 courses?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aig842: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2018
OMG!!! You guys!! grin grin grin grin grin
bizguru000:

Bros, your moniker Na wisdom Na..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bammy2017: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2018
@guitarlife. ..good morning. I noticed you used Tbills. Pls was it the face or discounted value that was used in computing your POF based on the Gcms notes received? Thanks!
Guitarlife:
However, I noticed when my pof was computed the CAD recorded was less than my actual declared CAD thank God it still met the pof requirement for a family of 1.

I did some computation and it seemed the difference was the RSA amount that I added, it seems CIC nor wan dey gree with RSA again o.
I became even more sure of that when someone in my group chat march aor got his gcms and it was stated that review for pof and he added his pension rsa too.

This may not be true tho but this is what I noticed. On the basis of the computation of my own funds then I can boldly say CIC did not include my RSA funds.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
bammy2017:
@guitarlife. ..good morning. I noticed you used Tbills. Pls was it the face or discounted value that was used in computing your POF based on the Gcms notes received? Thanks!
Face value. But you might want to ensure that yo uget a cover letter for all your investments from the bank stating face value, effective date and maturity date. That was what I used and from the notes the case analyst referenced the letter. tho you can still add the tbills cert.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
ottawasenators:
They better stop that rough play o! RSA na life saver for this journey o. grin grin

Well that was what I observed .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bammy2017: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Thank you. I have submitted already. The bank issued a cover letter stating all investments. I also included the Tbills cert and that's why I'm worried because it has both face and discounted value stated in it.
Guitarlife:

Face value. But you might want to ensure that yo uget a cover letter for all your investments from the bank stating face value, effective date and maturity date. That was what I used and from the notes the case analyst referenced the letter. tho you can still add the tbills cert.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
bammy2017:
Thank you. I have submitted already. The bank issued a cover letter stating all investments. I also included the Tbills cert and that's why I'm worried because it has both face and discounted value stated in it.
Its fine dont be worried, I was also worried tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bammy2017: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks a lot. Will try not to.
Guitarlife:

Its fine dont be worried, I was also worried tho.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Transformium: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2018
GlitteringStar Morning!

I'm about to start my EE journey and would like to find out how you used your NYSC one year experience. How were you able to show your salary for 12months since NYSC is approx 11months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Great job you're doing here.

I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to all those who received PPR, ITA, Aced IELTS, or got their ECA. We will all get there surely.

As for us, my husband's birthday dropped our CRS to 435. We are trying to explore all options to improve the score. hopefully OOU answers us quickly so we can come up to 443.

Lets keep the faith guys.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018
You had to comment because you are now the forum's warlord, you need a brain check for you to think my question is somehow.

If you think is somehow you not obligated to answer, just move on.

ysteph:
For real? Did you just post this? How can an expired passport be valid? Your initial question was somehow. I tried to ignore it. Seeing your response made me comment.
You're so arrogant, little wonder you want to use expired passport. And your lame reason is that booklets are scarce. How does that concern BC or IDP?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Guitarlife:

Nice! It will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Nice! It will end in praise.
Thanks, you choose not to weigh in on this RSA matter ba ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2018
bammy2017:

You are good to go. I included my Treasury bills certificate too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2018
wisdom77:
You had to comment because you are now the forum's warlord, you need a brain check for you to think my question is somehow.

Bros, have u called the test center already? What did they say?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Transformium:
GlitteringStar Morning!

I'm about to start my EE journey and would like to find out how you used your NYSC one year experience. How were you able to show your salary for 12months since NYSC is approx 11months.

NYSC is 12 months (including the camp period).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kemkem30(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2018
i sent a notarised LG issued birth certificate. it was requested because of a problem with the way my first name was spelt on one of my documents.
phtomay:
Pharmacists: kemkem30, Pinkygrace, daremum, Rosheedah, IFEAGO, fadeyemi, Milllz, Sunmisire, dislat

PEBC has received my wife's supporting documents and transcript, the only outstanding document is Licensing statement from PCN. She got a mail from PEBC asking for a certified copy of her birth certificate.

Did any of you submit a Birth Certificate? If yes, will a local government issued birth certificate suffice or must it be NPC issued?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2018
Yes I have, it won't be allowed.

Elfmannisback:

Bros, have u called the test center already? What did they say?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
Guitarlife:

Hi, please what was the fx rate they used/recorded and did it tally with rate you used/declared when you submitted your application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2018
wisdom77:
Yes I have, it won't be allowed.

OK.. Hustle ur passport then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bammy2017: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is reassuring. Thank you
GlitteringStar:

You are good to go. I included my Treasury bills certificate too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guitarlife:

Congrats on your fine looking GCMS notes. I will be 2 months post AOR towards the end of this month, still at IP1 stage. I wanted to wait until i clocked exactly 60 days before ordering my gcms notes but i am getting kind of anxious due to the recent wonderful PPR testimony of 30 something days. I'm trying to remain calm but a voice in my head is asking me to order the notes now. How long did yours take to come out?

I'm usually the calm one but its started doing my head in...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
wisdom77:

Bros, calm down and take a chill pill, as this no be fight oh. Stop attacking people when your position is queried, as this is not good for anyone in a public forum like this. Especially when you don't know the caliber of people under a certain 'moniker', also @ysteph is one of the seniors here you stand to benefit a lot from her experience.
My dad always tells me; ''My child in life, learn to shut the door behind you gently, because you never can tell when you will need same door in the future''. The words of our fathers are the words of WISDOM.
@Wisdom77 take note!
Enjoy.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dislat: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's actually 1,019 days, which is about 3 years.
joo2018:
Hi bros,

In addition, the only thing your wife and kids have to do after the application is successful is to land. If she's still wants to stay in Nigeria for a while, she can take annual leave, land and come back.

To maintain her status as a permanent resident, she must physically be in Canada for at least two years (not necessarily continuous) within a five-year period.

Check this link out: http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=727&top=10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeewirld: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
wisdom77:

Hello Wisdom77! It is believed that names has a long way of speaking about the character of the bearers, it is therefore surprising and sad that yours seems to contradict that...

You don't come online to pick fights unnecessary because you think you are entitled to an answer. I also except that you will read wide to gain wisdom and not asking irrelevant questions...Please always research properly because you would have gotten answer if only you spent the time wasted in waging online battle on reading.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
henryuzor:

Thanks for your response.....but I intend to be the principal applicant cos of my higher ielts score and also I have an MSc as my highest qualification while my wife has an HND

That's fine. In that case, you could land in Canada alone or together.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nwandy218: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello Fam,

I requested for tax refund from WES and got this response. Abeg what's going on? Have they stopped refunding?
Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES).

"To apply for a refund of your HST, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency website.

Sincerely,

WES Customer Service"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

Congrats on your fine looking GCMS notes. I will be 2 months post AOR towards the end of this month, still at IP1 stage. I wanted to wait until i clocked exactly 60 days before ordering my gcms notes but i am getting kind of anxious due to the recent wonderful PPR testimony of 30 something days. I'm trying to remain calm but a voice in my head is asking me to order the notes now. How long did yours take to come out?

I'm usually the calm one but its started doing my head in...

I have been there, if you have done 45 days you can request atleast you should be able to get case analysts notes after 45 days all things being equal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Omofairy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
wisdom77:

You are one very rude fellow.

In fact, the number of rude people on this thread seems to be on the increase. They pop up with different monikers asking weird questions as if they have no access to google search or page 0. Did someone open the gates to Entitlementville?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.