Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (18441 Views)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / I Don't Know Whether I Messed Up. / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by ayourbamie: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Try that with an ijebu woman!
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Assassin101: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
a real wonderful man indeed....
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by justtruth88miSt(f): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
buh... d guy is clean...ladies pet... all the best bro...!!!
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Anglojosite7(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is one of those Baba is referring as lazy. But because of politics, even the industrious once fall free to propagandist.
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Saff(f): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is secretly what all Nigerian men want to do. Live under a woman’s house and claim the head. Lol ko possible, this man is sincerely mad.

1 Like

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by talk2percy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
A typical carbon copy of a very lazy Nigerian youth! He must be a Northerner
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Maroghene(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Now watch the ladies swam the comment session like bees. This one will be touching. Like if u feel this one pain them share if u feel he is a lazy Nigerian youth
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by MGeey(f): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Hahahaha.
The guy's face is so funny.
Funnier than his post...

And na inside toilet im snap picture o.
"A real wonderful man" indeed. LOL!!!

See his clothes...he is doing the hot poo type. The one that requires removing every bit of clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
so u dont no there is always a typo error, i always ignore it so that my comment will always pop up on the frist page smiley undecided keep correcting tho
GrammarNazi1:

...I...

1 Like

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by johnlvis(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mumu.
No go hustle
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
This is secretly what all Nigerian men want to do. Live under a woman’s house and claim the head. Lol ko possible, this man is sincerely mad.
this is fallacy, stop generalizing it as if that all Nigerian men want to do. I'm different

1 Like

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by authority2006(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg, free the guy. He's just serving you cold and exact! Most ladies/women have sense of entitlements and the guy is telling you that he has that sense too. Or, una no want competition?

Cc: dominique
pocohantas
dollyjoy
nikkypearl
nairavsdollars
tweetysparkles
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by authority2006(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
talk2percy:
A typical carbon copy of a very lazy Nigerian youth! He must be a Northerner

laziness don't have anything to do with the ethnicity. In Nigeria today, southern youth are more lazy than the northern youth as at result of amnesty and oil companies in the Niger Delta region. Getting pad for doing nothing.
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by PANDA2: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Hahahaha.
Funnier than his post...

ARE THESE ACTUALLY REAL PEOPLE? WHOSE SON OR BROTHER IS THIS SHAMELESS MAN WHO HAS THE EFFONTERY TO EVEN SHOW HIS PICTURE FOR ALL TO SEE? LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH AND POTENTIAL WIFE KILLER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Bestchisom(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

the guy remains the owner of the house as well as the lady as far as he can drill the lady's honey pot and stretch its endurance off limits.

the day he fails at this, he loses his certificate of ownership.

Like how MrNwaAmaikpe drills your honey pot beyond elastic limit
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by iSpread(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
i thought i was a woman that said it... so the man no get name as he no kuku get shame shocked well, i rest my case for this lazy youth PMB is referring to
who is this one
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Charly68: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
One of the lazy youths I think ..
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
dominique:
So the property she acquired automatically becomes yours because you're dating her?shamelessly hopeless lazy youth
No be so una dey do?
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by tunjilana: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Will you say this if a woman says her husband's house is her house smiley ....He is saying what women have been saying sinec and getting awy with
PANDA2:

ARE THESE ACTUALLY REAL PEOPLE? WHOSE SON OR BROTHER IS THIS SHAMELESS MAN WHO HAS THE EFFONTERY TO EVEN SHOW HIS PICTURE FOR ALL TO SEE? LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH AND POTENTIAL WIFE KILLER.
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
iSpread:

who is this one
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
U run go inside toilet go dey Mk mouth.. Y u no talk for parlour Mk Dem slap ur gayish face comot ur body.. Clown.. Lazy pauper

1 Like

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by godofuck231: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
HeWrites:
According to this Twitter user, once he is dating a lady who owns a house, he becomes the man of the house.

He wrote;
"Whether I have a house or not, if I date a girl with a house, I become the man of that house and she will listen to me. Or she can get out."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/whether-i-have-a-house-or-not-if-i-date-a-landlady-i-become-the-owner-man.html

why not join the army in Nigeria there and be useful, you will learn a lot like dignity and respect, you might f#ck your women and they will salute you in the morning

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by godofuck231: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
HeWrites:
According to this Twitter user, once he is dating a lady who owns a house, he becomes the man of the house.

He wrote;
"Whether I have a house or not, if I date a girl with a house, I become the man of that house and she will listen to me. Or she can get out."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/whether-i-have-a-house-or-not-if-i-date-a-landlady-i-become-the-owner-man.html

why not join the army in Nigeria there and be useful, you will learn a lot like dignity and respect.

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by godofuck231: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
tofolo:
Lazy youth.

If Buhari catch you?

1 Like

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
This is secretly what a very small percentage of Nigerian men want to do. Live under a woman’s house and claim the head. Lol ko possible, this man is sincerely mad.
Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Hahahaha.
Funnier than his post...

lmao,abi o. his face is very funny. he looks like saying "alahurebe"
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Smarkie: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
and what were doing with ur youthful days that u couldn't hustle to own a house by ur self. u want to serve woman for the rest of ur life just to own a house
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by owoblow77: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
Are you for real shocked ''ALL Nigerian men?'' angry All my adult life as a Nigerian, I have only met ONE guy who lives this kind of life, and sadly, he flaunts it. I just can't wrap my head around it. I guess, it also depends on the crowd you roll with. I'm not against you're wife making more money than you though, that's a different discussion.
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by NWAFORH1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth, shocked grin
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
a fact is that some muslim guy are living in the Paradise of women. they marry 4 wives and make them compete for his attention and they take good care of him to gain most attention,he doesn't give them money for food stuff or any upkeep at home and yet they work,earn money,spend on him,cool good food for him to gain his attention. its very common in Kwara state. when some guys would marry one wife and almost kill themselves spending and doing wahala to please her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibiyinka Akinnola And Christopher Ibru's Wedding Photos, Otedola In Attendance / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.