Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (18440 Views)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / I Don't Know Whether I Messed Up. / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
khalids:
The mind of man is so unique.....So many crazy people in the world

Fun fact: Did you know that only human beings go crazy... grin grin
scorpions go crazy too. pour dry gin on a scorpion and it would go crazy and sting itself to death
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
This is secretly what all Nigerian men want to do. Live under a woman’s house and claim the head. Lol ko possible, this man is sincerely mad.
its really happening o,its all over Kwara state . a fact is that some muslim guys are living in the Paradise of women. they marry 4 wives and make them compete for his attention and they take good care of him to gain most attention,he doesn't give them money for food stuff or any upkeep at home and yet they work,earn money,spend on him,cook good food for him to gain his attention. its very common in Kwara state. when some guys would marry one wife and almost kill themselves spending and doing wahala to please her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by iSpread(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
You better say something
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Saff(f): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
greiboy:
Fixed
you must always say something, I trust you.
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Titugirl(f): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thief..lol
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saff:
you must always say something, I trust you.
lol .
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Princealex1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mtcheew... See his head like shaved prick
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Diamond23(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
He z just been sarcastic Nd a future lazy gigolo
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Tomreed(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Hahahaha.
The guy's face is so funny.
Funnier than his post...

And na inside toilet im snap picture o.
"A real wonderful man" indeed. LOL!!!

Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by dasparrow: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why would any sane accomplished woman with a house of her own and a functioning brain date a broke, gold digging fuckboi? I mean look at his face like that of an ape suffering indigestion. Any woman who will date a man-boy like him needs to have her brain examined. He looks like an STD carrier by the way.
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by SenorFax(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2018
He's not lazy, at least he got everybody's attention, that, a lazy man can't do
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by ayo6hammiey(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2018
His ear like Frodo and smiggle ear
Re: "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Gold diggers everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibiyinka Akinnola And Christopher Ibru's Wedding Photos, Otedola In Attendance / Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.