Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) (2929 Views)

Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2018

Mother of two, Ekaterina Kiseleva, 32, was pronounced dead in the clinic due to heart failure, Russian medical sources revealed on Wednesday.

According to Metro UK, surgeon Grigory Perekrestov, 31, well known for posing for selfies with his bare-breasted patients, has not commented on the death at his Triumph Palace clinic.

A criminal probe has since been launched after the patient’s mother claimed her daughter died due to negligence.

She said, “All our complaints are deleted, our calls are ignored and we are in despair.

“We are killed, our life is over. Our whole family is cut to the root.

“A beautiful, healthy, intelligent woman entrusted these monsters to remove her defect. “They took away not only money from her, but also life, which she gave entirely to her children and her work.”

The victim’s mother, Eugenia, also revealed that Ekaterina had defied her family to have the five-hour breast lift surgery costing £1,830, after receiving assurances that it was safe.

“My daughter was completely healthy,” said the distraught mother.

“There were no resuscitation facilities in this clinic.

“As I later learned, the administrator first called in a cardiologist when problems arose.

“The cardiologist tried to restart my daughter’s heart, but with no result. Only then did they call an ambulance.”

Eugenia’s daughter was dead for two hours before she was told, she claims.

A criminal case has been launched by the Russian Investigative Committee, which handles serious crimes, a spokesman confirmed.

See The Photos Below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/patient-dies-as-russian-surgeon-takes-selfie-with-her-bare-breasts-pics/

Lalasticlala
Re: Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
A wise man called john pearson once said By the God of thy Father who shall help thee, and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

Another wise woman called Anatole Francois once said also A woman without breasts is like a bed without pillows.

By the way between this boobs and Alexs ass of BB naija I don't know which is bigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by Drversatile: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
What is been removed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Drversatile:
What is been removed?

Remove What? Please
Re: Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
A wise man called john pearson once said By the God of thy Father who shall help thee, and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

Another wise woman called Anatole Francois once said also A woman without breasts is like a bed without pillows.

By the way between this boobs and Alexs ass of BB naija I don't know which is bigger.

I Have nothing to say..

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by nenergy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics) by Opentokwowledge: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Breast lift for perky boobs... When you decide to reject a simple and silent call of nature, it amplifies its call and when it does, it's to the greater beyond. Lesson; let it fall!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead? / My Husband Might Be In My Friend Zone! .lol / What If I Teach You How To Become A Millionaire 2022???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.