Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Keep My Virginity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep My Virginity. (2759 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay people sorry For my attention seeking self wink
But though I have some kind of question For You .

Okay.
It goes this way.

Can I be with a guy in a relationship And he doesnt ask For sex.
Because am not ready For anyone to enter my island.
So like is It hard For me to have a boyfriend who doesnt ask For sex.

Though am in uni But I havent really gotten someone to date for all my years.
This will actually be my first bf.
Sorry I mean first AFRICAN bf

I know white guys Can stay without most times asking For sex
But not sure now am in naija.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by NGRsenate: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
The best way to ensure you don’t pop the cherry is to avoid guys totally. Don’t give out your number. Friendship shouldn’t even get to the platonic stage.

You may meet a guy who may respect your wishes but chances are his hormones will begin to take over after a while.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
serosa:

Okay.
It goes this way.

Yes babe we have bt they are extremely rare,nd most will likely not believe you nd try to deceive you to prove you really are a virgin,bt babe you owe no-one an explanation because you own your sexuality,if the nigga doesn't believe you,you shouldn't prove nothing either.
Actually we similar bt I'm in LDR with my white bobo
All the best!!!
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
My present girlfriend is a virgin with intact hymen and we've been like this for 3 years. I met her in my 6th year in uni she was just young, naive and very innocent. I made the no sex till marriage rule anyway even though it was initially her idea to see if I will run but I stayed put so she gave me the invite which i declined. I had my bit**es though for curing sake but those ones with multiple body counts too like drama *spits*. I want to deflower her in a 100$ a night suite in burj khalifa the tallest man made structure on the night I will place the ring on her finger. This will be in 3 years time. Its possible really it depends on how u go about it. Stay off unnecessary drama, stay off his pockets, u are not entitled to anything but Ur hymen. But then again, ppl differ.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=NGRsenate post=82471804]The best way to ensure you don’t pop the cherry is to avoid guys totally. Don’t give out your number. Friendship shouldn’t even get to the platonic stage.

You may meet a guy who may respect your wishes but chances are his hormones will begin to take over after a while. [/quote

But I really want to date.]
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
I actually feel lonely And I need a bf.
But the fear of him making me feel bad If I dont have sex makes me sick.

But If I should have a bf is sex one of the most important thing.
For those of you in a relationship.
How is sex being handled.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
suliya, you wey dey suck prick up and down for egbeda , when you turn virgin?

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
serosa:

aunty if u nt ready to have sex don't bother having a boyfriend, go for male friends

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by ijaya1: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eyah poor girl! Welcome to the cruelly world where Dog eat Dog.

To your question; If u really intend going into a relationship with a guy, there is 99.9% possibilities that his going to ask you for sex. And don't be a hypocrite by denying your bf sex with the excuse of "waiting till the night of my wedding" shiit.

If you want to uphold any moral standard its better you don't have any bf until you are ready.

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Lamanii22(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
serosa:

Okay.
It goes this way.

If you want to keep your virginity, don't date.. If you date, one thing would lead to another and then boom your cherry would be popped.... I planned to lose my virginity on my wedding night... I recently lost it.. I don't regret it though.... It's rare to find a guy that would hold on for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by marlow1962(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Can you be in a relationship without asking for money?

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Jordanbelfort07: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Yes babe we have bt they are extremely rare,nd most will likely not believe you nd try to deceive you to prove you really are a virgin,bt babe you owe no-one an explanation because you own your sexuality,if the nigga doesn't believe you,you shouldn't prove nothing either.
Actually we similar bt I'm in LDR with my white bobo
All the best!!!

see this one ooo, you Wan go marry oyinbo lmao!!! You think they value poorly educated black monkeys grin grin.. Laugh Wan kill me oo cheesy cheesy
Mark my words, that white guy won't marry you!!! Nah me talk am
All these naija girls sef, thinking they deserve more than they are worth grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=marlow1962 post=82474451]Can you be in a relationship with asking for money?[/quote

Yeah]
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Jordanbelfort07 post=82474453]

see this one ooo, you Wan go marry oyinbo lmao!!! You think they value poorly educated black monkeys grin grin.. Laugh Wan kill me oo cheesy cheesy
All these naija girls sef, thinking they deserve more than they are worth grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/quote

White guys are lovely But some Can be racist But the few I got to be with were Just So adorable.
But dont want to marry a white guy.]
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Jordanbelfort07: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
marlow1962:
Can you be in a relationship with asking for money?

of course she can't grin cheesy
Scammer oshi!! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by missjo(f): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
serosa:

Okay.
It goes this way.

Last paragraph, who told you that?cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by marlow1962(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

of course she can't grin cheesy
Scammer oshi!! grin

Abegi no mind them,na so them go dy lie anyhow.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by missjo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
serosa:

I would have advised you avoid dating anyone but who are we kidding.
Just define the relationship from the start and make it clear you are not signing up for anything sexual and if you really mean to keep it, you will do just that despite whatever games or blackmails a guy will employ to make it 9:15
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by marlow1962(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=serosa post=82474502][/quote]

Clap for yourself
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Jordanbelfort07: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
missjo:

I would have advised you avoid dating anyone but who are we kidding.
Just define the relationship from the start and make it clear you are not signing up for anything sexual and if you really mean to keep it, you will do just that despite whatever games or blackmails a guy will employ to make it 9:15

only an impotent or extremely inexperienced wimp would accept those terms grin cheesy
No high value male with a functioning prick will put up with that bs!!
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by SavageResponse(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
serosa:

Okay.
It goes this way.

Why are you keeping it?

Do you want to use it as collateral to get a loan from the bank? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Those kind of guys are many, but the problem is; they're boring... Way boring. They mostly leave fake lives cos they be trying hard to impress you and look all goody-good in your presence. At first, you will enjoy him but when you keep on seeing the same thing again and again and again and again(X1000), na you go even tire for the guy sef. These guys are known as The Nice Guy(s) cheesy
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by cooooooks(m): 3:27am On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin
A night in Burj Khalifa is[b] $24,000[/b].

DocH:
My present girlfriend is a virgin with intact hymen and we've been like this for 3 years. I met her in my 6th year in uni she was just young, naive and very innocent. I made the no sex till marriage rule anyway even though it was initially her idea to see if I will run but I stayed put so she gave me the invite which i declined. I had my bit**es though for curing sake but those ones with multiple body counts too like drama *spits*. I want to deflower her in a 100$ a night suite in burj khalifa the tallest man made structure on the night I will place the ring on her finger. This will be in 3 years time. Its possible really it depends on how u go about it. Stay off unnecessary drama, stay off his pockets, u are not entitled to anything but Ur hymen. But then again, ppl differ.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by cooooooks(m): 3:36am On Sep 23, 2019
If you want to maintain a celibate relationship, define celibacy first. Note these:
- no vaginal intercourae
- no intercourse of any kind (for long, anal sex has also been known as Christian girl sex for obvious reasons)
- no oral ("celibate" girls like this loophole. They get to orgasm but their guys may not be able to orgasm from this alone)
- no making out
- no kissing

Any kind of sexual contact, including kissing, will eventually lead to the next level in the chart above.

The torture is stupid. Try it out and you'll probably have to break up to remain celibate.

Please, please, please, if you are the main proponent of celibacy, do NOT start rubbing your guy and not expect him to want to release. It's not even healthy. Also, definitely do NOT sleep over. We know it is YOU that will start disturbing him in the night.

I won't advise anyone to go into a celibate relationship. It's unnecessary and the feeling of idiocy/failure if/when you guys break up can be weighty.

Mtchew. Cheers girl!
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Fuck: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2019
DocH:

Hehehe, LMFAO! See this maga. Let me tell you something; there's a 97% chance that you won't be the one to deflower her. If you don't do it soon, another sharper guy will pop the hymen. Mark my words. It has happened severally and will continue to happen. There are many instances and cases where ladies gave their virgin pussy to some other guy cos their boyfriend was dulling.

And in your case you still gonn wait for 3 whole years before thinking of going near the damn pussy?! Don't worry she'll soon come to cry and beg you to forgive her for falling into the temptation of fucking some dude and you gonn look like a fool cos ladies can be mighty fickle.

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Fisfrank(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2019
serosa:

If you don't want sex don't go into any relationship, the best thing is have more male friends, probably from those male friends you might get one who doesn't want sex too, then you start growing your relationship. I bet you 90% percent of Nigeria guys want sex in relationships. Best of luck
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Bleep:

Hehehe, LMFAO! See this maga. Let me tell you something; there's a 97% chance that you won't be the one to deflower her. If you don't do it soon, another sharper guy will pop the hymen. Mark my words. It has happened severally and will continue to happen. There are many instances and cases where ladies gave their virgin pussy to some other guy cos their boyfriend was dulling.

And in your case you still gonn wait for 3 whole years before thinking of going near the damn pussy?! Don't worry she'll soon come to cry and beg you to forgive her for falling into the temptation of fucking some dude and you gonn look like a fool cos ladies can be mighty fickle.

Lol you don't know how it's playing out. I'm a very smart guy and I'm running this script in such a way that she trembles at the sound of my voice.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Fuck: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2019
DocH:

Lol you don't know how it's playing out. I'm a very smart guy and I'm running this script in such a way that she trembles at the sound of my voice.

Hehehehe!!!! I laugh in Kwazulu natal!!! A dude with a bigger game is just around the corner. And since you're not yet married to her, you just wait and see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by missjo(f): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

only an impotent or extremely inexperienced wimp would accept those terms grin cheesy
No high value male with a functioning prick will put up with that bs!!
Okay,high value male
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by jrondit(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2019
serosa:

Okay.
It goes this way.

My first love girlfriend broke up with me because of my stand on no sex before marriage. I have been single ever since then and enjoy being single cos I had lost focus when dating and just getting hold of myself while single. Well the right man or woman will obviously not ask for sex before marriage.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Spechialone(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2019
serosa:

Okay.
It goes this way.

Offer an attractive personality, something that will make him feel you are worth the wait
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

Idiot who is poorly educated monkeys? That's the problem about Nigerian guys,they dnt value their women nd when other guys from other race appreciate or date Nigerian girls they still get butt hurt nd can't accept the fact they are dating outside the black race.
That's why i will advice Nigerian girls to date outside their race nd you will know this broke Nigerian guys has nothing to offer bt to only break hearts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. / Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) / This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.