Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (150689 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2018
absoluteSuccess:

yes, that's what I mean sir.

OK. Please hold on, let me look for the post & go over it again. Please don’t quote this post as I will edit it in a few minutes.

——

I have looked at my posts hoping to see where I quoted your post with the verse & also looked at my mentions but I could not find the verse or should I say I was not patient enough. Could you please post the verse again? It was begining to take a while & I do not want you to keep you waiting or have you thinking I ran away. Thank you.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

Complete fake? Says the guy who posted ese ifa to appear original then got discombobulated over ordinary oluwo of a verse. grin

I also didn’t know asking for an oluwo of averse was irrelevant. You keep showing you are not truly versed in this Ifa thing or you do not take it serious.

I am still an omo awo. I have not claimed to know Ifa in & out. I only asked for an Oluwo to enable me remember the Ifa you quoted from or tell you ‘aboru aboye’ & ask to learn it from you, simple.

Oluwo of an ese is key to remembering ifa verses. And if for example you tell me the oluwo & my memory can not find anything, I’ll ask to learn but I’ll always remember what you shared with that oluwo. This is our style here, each region has its style. If in your place it does not work that way, say so. Don’t say the oluwo of an ese is irrelevant.

ok bro.

I've interpreted it as the family of Osun earlier.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
absoluteSuccess:

ok bro.

I've interpreted it as the family of Osun earlier.

You mentioned that but can you post the verse again? Abeg.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

LOL. Mr. Agbeedegbede Oyibo. Where you see that one again? You are one creative human. Are you sure you do not do drugs? cheesy

This fool talk say na ‘in the family’. I use God beg you, come here & tell us you are ‘family’. grin. At least a certain group in Ilesa visits their family at Ogbooru Adejokun, certain families at Ife Odan visit a number of other Ogboru sub-divisions for family meetings, certain groups at Iremo axis in Ijebu visit compounds at Iremo to attend meetings, families at Ibadan, Oke Igbo, Ifewara & Ifetedo go to their respetive sources here to attend meetings. Why can’t you do the same? By the way, which of the Giesi houses would you go to? Please come & attend your ‘family’ meetings grin.

You keep name dropping without the smallest inkling of what you are talking about. Do you even know the house at Ita Ayegbaju is a compound of a female? grin.

It is fun to come here to see you make a fool of yourself. As you can see, we debate your claims, not mine. I always look forward to hanging out with my people here over bottles of beer while we gist & laugh at your falsehood. It will e an interesting Friday evening today. cheesy

@Obalufon: when are you likely to be in town?

I will not engage you on gutter term because it is null and void. If you meet in real life, you will see humility as with the descendants of Odu'a. So continue.....

Funny enough my father was an extremely light skin man but I am not because of my mother's extremely dark skin . So, imagine my complexion? I have said this that you desire to be born as a man whose ancestors did great exploit? But ori gave you what befit you...

Again, you can't have access to Lajamisan descendants because you are not a son of theirs. Mind you there are different version of your ancestors, Orunto history...

.... My question is; who is the FOOL? YOU,obalufonIII ARE.
And my desire is the same peacemaker obalufon to see you the way you are because lowè lowè ní à lúlú àlù'gi jo ......
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
obalufonIII,I grin cheesy at you seriously...Let your knowledge be limited to what you know and seek other people's hand where you have no knowledge on . After all, Why do Onifa difa ojojumo if he can picture what can happen next minute?

Olud'orisa grin has made his point established.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

You mentioned that but can you post the verse again? Abeg.
so you can beg? Kai.. angry
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

LOL omo grin.

Are you bi-polar or something? You won’t use gutter terms but you have laid curses on yourself & probably gotten yourself into more than you can handle. grin

Can everyone see the exact stuff Olu is doing? Taking everything & giving them is own meaning. grin.

Please post more pages from that book so we know you have it. Is your camera that poor, why are the images of the book blurry? grin.

Ogunwusi’s oriki is not the same as Giesi’s Oriki. Ogunwusi’s oriki is can not be Giesi’s oriki while Giesi’s oriki can be Ogunwusi’s oriki.

That emboldened line is nothing but Ayikiti’s exploits with a descendant of Luusi who is likely Ajamaye whom you said fought in Ife/Modakeke’s phase of Ekitiparapo wars.

Take out Ayikiti from the the two lines & your Luusi’s claim will be useless.

See this thief ooo! Is this how you beg? I won't post anything Oga even if you beg .... I will keep mute over so many things. I had thought you claimed Agbededegbe ‘Oyinbo' doesn't exist? grin cheesy But I BURSTED YOU,so that you will realise I AM WHO I CLAIM cheesy

As a lazy historian that you are, you could not even posit the right questions to identify Luusi and his lineage wherever they are ? Beside, many do come back to ILE IFE to stay without publicity... Olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:
Sir @absolutesuccess, is this it?

Is this it?
Did you get it in that Odu?
Never heard that Ifa Opele/Ikin. Are you sure it is not from Ifa Merindinlogun? Erndinlogun is not my area baba.

Aboru Aboye, please share the odu/ese Ifa with me. Although I could go off to ask erindinlogun people here in Ife & come here to post but that would me be living a lie as opposed to actually learning far & wide oursise of my environment.

Thank you.

No its not that I am referring to, that one is the erindinlogun, from Agrippina Souza. The title of that one is Odu Ejilaesebora. The one I'm referring to is the one I cited as "eti sasara niimuwon wogbo" it was in response to macof's post before the one you quoted.

It is an omo odu, and it is taken from an Oju Odu, that I translated to mean "the family of Osun". I've given the end part of it, its like saying I've split the compound word into two integer parts and kept one part in English and the other in Yoruba.

I can't continue now, I will explain it better in the evening and give the odu.

Bro Olu, shealth the sword, he is not going to change. He is playing the Yoruba card, do we ever submit to anyone and accept defeat? Ori agba re san ju oju agba ree lo. Not that he's a bad guy, he's just pretending to be one.

We all are good, oro loko moko moro wa.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

LOL omo grin.

Are you bi-polar or something? You won’t use gutter terms but you have laid curses on yourself & probably gotten yourself into more than you can handle. grin

Can everyone see the exact stuff Olu is doing? Taking everything & giving them is own meaning. grin.

Please post more pages from that book so we know you have it. Is your camera that poor, why are the images of the book blurry? grin.

Ogunwusi’s oriki is not the same as Giesi’s Oriki. Ogunwusi’s oriki is can not be Giesi’s oriki while Giesi’s oriki can be Ogunwusi’s oriki.

That emboldened line is nothing but Ayikiti’s exploits with a descendant of Luusi who is likely Ajamaye whom you said fought in Ife/Modakeke’s phase of Ekitiparapo wars.

Take out Ayikiti from the the two lines & your Luusi’s claim will be useless.

Obviously, you did school politics few years ago in your university days during your first degree program because you are a propagandist... But where exactly did I mention Ogunwusi oriki is older than Giesi? Go pick up shade to see clearly! angry Meanwhile, you childish fail to think,after each personality is mentioned as ancestors, the next thing for you to do as a scholar is to understand that part of the oriki of that same personality continues to further reenact his prowess,which is to establish the reigning king's ancestors weight grin..So learn young man

Either Ayikiti exploit or not, Ogun isn't Ayikiti's name but ancestral warrior's lineage name who was of a mighty exploit in war, which is significant with all Yorubas and the one's who are descendants of Odu'a -Ogun themselves. Thus, meant to show the reflection of his ancestors through his ancestor's name. So study your history from different places and people that had knowledge of Ogun as a man in Yoruba history. Ogun history is incomplete without this.

Teaching you how to to do it ehn grin ? Just as you used kangaroo approach, to ignorantly blundered on the personality of Ooni's ancestors oriki.... Go through and learn the importance of Luusi in Lajamisan descendants. As you have started you will get to the beginning of his migration Out of ILEIFE through the places he lived temporarily to the place where Luusi bones is laid to rest, his sword,Regalia etc But his descendants are in all places including ILEIFE through their movement back and forth to their ancestral home.

As an expert you are, what does this mean in the oriki? Kindly compare vigorously

Proper
1. Mo nlo nre igbode Omo Luusi Omo arugbo-ile igbode abika lorun Omo o fose foso, komo Olominrin feeru fo Omo oke mo ri tikun aya sile. Omo afinju oloja mo ledena meji Omo afinju oloja mo re pole owu.

2. mo re igbode Omo igun la gba Omo igun la je Omo igun kogokogo lorule Igun ile rin-in gbebo Akalamagbo ile rin gbo eru titu Bi ‘ha je tan mun tan Han moke ikole gun Mosi ikole

*(Original Igbode Luusi, was in Ikolè axis, which was known as Ahoro/Ihoro Luusi nd not Usi Ekiti ) grin

Question
Who is the personality being referred as‘ mo re igbode omo igun?' angry

Trust me, you are far......... Olorungbo! If you doubt break this epitheth if such scenario took place in ULEIFE.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Olu317:
so you can beg? Kai.. angry

Beg?
You speak pidgin correct? Go back to my post you quoted & read it again in pidgin properly.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

Man, kati kati as usual.

We have heard your online claims, now prove it in person & come here. I swear, I go personally pen apology to you & stay away from any topics you post on NL. Abeg, just enter Ife with all of these your claims. grin
I have made my stand known as usual.. I don't need to engage you anymore because you are watery..A name with no meaning can't appear in Agbededegbe and others lineage, would it? Have you forgotten you said categorically that agbededegbe isn't with epitheth 'Oyinbo?'

Mr, I don't have your strength of lying competition...... After all, the oriki says, the people with these oriki are of the same ancestry..... Are you blind to see? Truth has been established.... So continue but I won't because you are pained....
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

1. There’s no compound under Giesi called ‘Agbedebede Oyinbo’. I am not going to post any detailed information further. I now see you rely on me to feed your nonsense then you turn around & claim them. Your imagination better be up & running now. grin. Mr. Agbedegbede Bobrisky.

2. LOL what people? Is your Luusi, your surname or your compound name included in the list? Uncle oni kati kati.

You still haven’t posted the pages of that book to prove you have it & that I was indeed begging you grin. Mr. Ole oniro - you stole & twisted Ogunwusi’s oriki then stole & twisted a page I uploaded as yours - meanwhile you do not have the book, do not know the author’s name & book title, never touched or seen the book before but you claim I was begging you for it. Aye oniro l’ode. What else are you finna steal & twist?

Mr, Know it all, if I am false www.ekitistate.gov.ng won't have her own version... Laughing hysterically at you grin

Below is part of Usi Ekiti history

The history of Usi is inconclusive in this place because they were error in his migration account and father's name which was due that isn't lafogido but sooo .... grin
So also error exist in the Ilorin period which was a different period all together but from that area migrations took place again, which Ifa dictates mandated the leader of the migration party.

Usi-Ekiti originated from Ile-Ife. The time of their departure from Ile-Ife falls within pre-history times since there were no written records. Historians depend on legends as their source of history of these times. According to legend, the progenitor of Usi people, Prince Usikorode, approached his father, Lafogido, the then reigning Ooni for his blessing as he and his follower prepared to leave Ile-Ife to found his own kingdom, just as his brother Princes had done. Lafogido gave him his blessing and in addition gave him the following paraphenalia of royalty – a beaded crown, a beaded walking stick, beaded horse tail, a sword, a brass cup and a piece of cloth which would be spread on his throne whenever he finally settled.
Usikorode left Ile-Ife with many followers were bent on carving a kingdom in a hilther to unoccupied land. The journey took them to parts of Ijesaland, particularly Imesi Ile and Ibokun where till this day, there exist similarities in the worship of certain deities in Usi, Imesi Ile and Obokun.
The migration of Usikorode and his party took a long time. Sometimes they kept up to a year or more in certain locations. According to the legend, the party moved on to parts of Igbomina staying for some time at Aran Orin. On leaving Aran-Orin, some of the inhabitants followed Usikorode and his party.Today at Usi, Egun-Elefon is said to have been brought from Aran-Orin.
Usikorode and his party continued their journey of migration passing through Otun and parts of Moba until finally they settled at Ipole on Usi/Ayetoro road and about two kilometers from the present site.
At Ipole, the people settled to do farming, blacksmithing, weaving, basket making, pot making and dyeing by the women........
Important location during sojourn are not consecutive manner according to the chronicles .They are :
Ipole
Aran Orin
Ikole
ikere
Imesi
Ijesaland etc

Did I posted the Usi Ekiti account on Ekiti web link? grin
Stop making mockery of the history knowledge you have acquired, because you still need more acquisition .. Mind you Luusi's crown and buried body isn't in Usi Ekiti... .....Deal with it grin

Learn, you will not learn... Between migration of one of his son did se oko Ekiti se oko Akoko manifested. So can you see who LAADE is cheesy grin ? some children moved between ILE IFE and their new found location, depending on IFA dictates. So the error is corrected in the spot where Luusi's body is laid to rest...

Furthermore, Laade is a contraction of........ angry grin.
Neednt say it anymore....

Better get a book on Usi History.

AUTHOR/CREATOR
Oluyemi, J. A., author.

*Did I also say to the author to write Usi history? cheesy *

Au revoir
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
As it seems from different perspective from metaPhyical view, I do have a different knowledge on the meaning of Jerusalem -Jebusale by my brother.

Jerusalem is not the correct word but due to Greek — Roman -Era etc that changed the lettering identification, which dented the exact meaning of the word. The city Of Jerusalem was amazingly founded on the hill top . And linguistists claimed that the ancient meaning was land of the gods-ancestors . Although, many other opinion suggest the meaning changed to city of Ugarith gods. etc
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
0balufonlll:

Story.
Come to Ife & claim your princely status in person. You should be chasing relevance beyond the pages of Seun’s message board. grin

By the way, you never post photos of the pages of the book to prove you own the picture of the page you were bandying. Oya now, Prince Bobrisky, abeg post pictures.
I gave you all insight on the of Luusi ,which you kept churning no meaning view on because you have no knowledge of history. afterall,you have consulted your elder that does not even know anything but guess..... grin . Do you really think I want to meet someone like you ? angry Of course not grin because you are not relevant . Stop feeling pained... ...Truth is better.... grin

Counter the story up there and stop crying like a baby. ....... Sh less I forget, who exactly was your own ancestor that fought alongside Ayikiti? grin Post his name like Ajamaiye and let's see where he is praised or his exploits in the like manner of Luusi . After all, Luusi name is conspicuous in Ooni Ogunwusi oriki .... Knowledge is a scarce commodity Ooo . Omo obinrin ko omo Imesi ni , olodo rabata grin mu² square....

Last, I will torment you with relevant information grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
ObalufonIII i need info the ese ifa monkey history.. visit Olodumerindinlogun temple to confirm it .. we don't worship devil in yoruba land and i don't think i look like monkey
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
0balufonlll:

LOL, again, all noise no substance. However, it is indeed true that ogbon ma nya inu ashiwere lo ni igba mi - you made a little sense by asking to blur the Oduduwa angle & approach Yoruba history differently. You should take your own advise. Now tell your boy Olu to bench the Mecca migration of Oduduwa & approach his stories from a non-migration & non-Oduduwa angle. Like I said before, there were Yoruba people before Oduduwa & Yoruba did not start with Ile-Ife.

It seems you aren't who you claimed as an historian... The same Sabiru Biobaku (Prof) in 1958 was still convinced that Yoruba were a group that came from Near East but had to drop such notion later in his academic career . But you in jet age where e-information books, libraries etc are as close as eyes winking,still in doubt ? Even professor Biobaku will be proud of being yoruba if he knew that Yoruba were majority of Hebrews , few Arab elements, some Egyptians etc, which make the whole world ancestors in one group.

So,remember that the same way you have access to books, is the same way others, who are intellectually better than you also do. Ultimately, Yoruba identity from all the 18th/19th researchers who saw the customs of Hebrew in Yoruba's culture will be relived in their grave. And as for you and the rest that intend to hinder the glory of Yoruba.... I place you people in the hand of Èlèdúùmàrè

As far as you like, use whatever term on me but certainly in real life, you can't call me a boy.....

For you to learn more,this is a screenshot on Sabiru Biobaku's statement in 1958 in South Africa

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Olu317:

It seems you aren't who you claimed as an historian... The same Sabiru Biobaku (Prof) in 1958 was still convinced that Yoruba were a group that came from Near East but had to drop such notion later in his academic career . But you in jet age where e-information books, libraries etc are as close as eyes winking,still in doubt ? Even professor Biobaku will be proud of being yoruba if he knew that Yoruba were majority of Hebrews , few Arab elements, some Egyptians etc, which make the whole world ancestors in one group.

So,remember that the same way you have access to books, is the same way others, who are intellectually better than you also do. Ultimately, Yoruba identity from all the 18th/19th researchers who saw the customs of Hebrew in Yoruba's culture will be relived in their grave. And as for you and the rest that intend to hinder the glory of Yoruba.... I place you people in the hand of Èlèdúùmàrè

As far as you like, use whatever term on me but certainly in real life, you can't call me a boy.....

For you to learn more,this is a screenshot on Sabiru Biobaku's statement in 1958 in South Africa

Deflection.
Post pages from the book you claim to have & I was begging you for. Attend to this.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
obalufonIII, you are just a young learner ,who has no good knowledge of history. In as much as , it is about ILEIFE, I have stake ,even more than you.... (I WISH YOU KNOW) ... Trust me, you will see me one day and you won't be able to come close.

I am here to inform and doing it with evidence. Looking at the history of the royal family houses in ILE IFE of Lajamisan descendants, who are Lafogido, Lajadogun, Ogboru, and Giesi
. Ooni Orayegba Ojaja history isn't hidden nor all the other Oonis in the manner you paint history.

Ojaja reigned for two years:
1878−1880 Ọ̀ráyẹ̀gbà Ọjaja D_Lajodogun
Ayikiti-ninu-aran (rolls around in velvet fabric).

Oga, Mr know it all, how did Mo nre Igbode Omo Luusi.......? Where is the Igbode?

Why did the same phrase was used as follow :
mo re igbode Igun.......
Kindly interpret it too

truthfully, I don't blame you, if not because history is not enshrined in our daily lives, which you ignorant. Meanwhile, came back to wage war against Modakeke because of ILEIFE. Can you mention the year this sack of ILEIFE ? Since you can interpret the oriki, ‘ mo re igbode Omo Luusi .....'
Mo se Oko Ekiti se Oko Akoko was one of Luusi' and his descendants epithet because they were warriors that conquered every Yoruba enemies like their ancestor,Oranmiyan.

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
0balufonlll:

Deflection.
Post pages from the book you claim to have & I was begging you for. Attend to this.
What is deflection about my assertion? I have no book to share with you nor did you and I mentioned any sort of book. But hold up, it seems you are dry already because you have nothing to say again. I have said several times that you claim, ALagadaOgun isn't a corruption of Lajadogun? If you say so, since you know the history of every ancestors and descendants of Lajamisan. Even if you are young, be willing to learn from older ones. Do you know ‘oje' and ‘ogeh ' are the same? Learn to be wiser than the wise

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
0balufonlll:

Lol you are now calm all of a sudden, someone took the wind out of your canvass? grin

The emboldened:

1. What does your post here imply?

2. There is nothing bad in learning. It is a lifetime thing that I am open to. What I won’t take is be told to learn the corrupted version of things that I have factual data on OR be told to learn things with no solid footing to provide lasting answers to question that I may have.

I still need you to post more pages of that book you accused me of begging you for to prove you own it & that I was indeed a thief. Or you can admit you got the page about Agbedegbede from me & we can move on. cool
What are you saying ? Were you not the one that said agbedegbede doesn't have Oyinbo to his epithet? And I posted it. In as much that you don't realise that whatever you have is also in another people's hand. Please don't underestimate me . What corrupted version did I or anyone told you? You are the one that make everything difficult yourself because you actually thought many of us who believe in East migration through Egypt to west Africa loved being referred as migrants? Far from it. But what can we do than to accept our fate as God made it so. And on ,my ancestry, you were looking for fault because of me when it got to Luusi's Oriki in Ooni Ogunwusi's. What I had expected you as a scholar was the to ask,Why did this name appeared as part of Ooni's oriki ? Can you defend Why would the last part of Ooni epithet be the same with Luusi if Ooni Ogunwusi isn't his descendant? I mean,‘Kaare O Ba '.Why would Luusi name appear in Ooni's Oriki if it's for recognition purpose for Ajamaye ? After all, Fabunmi Oke Imesi also fought. Do you know Ajamaye /Ajalaye fought only for ILEIFE and not Ekiti parapo? Yes he did.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
x
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olu317:
obalufonIII, you are just a young learner ,who has no good knowledge of history. In as much as , it is about ILEIFE, I have stake ,even more than you.... (I WISH YOU KNOW) ... Trust me, you will see me one day and you won't be able to come close.

I am here to inform and doing it with evidence. Looking at the history of the royal family houses in ILE IFE of Lajamisan descendants, who are Lafogido, Lajadogun, Ogboru, and Giesi
. Ooni Orayegba Ojaja history isn't hidden nor all the other Oonis in the manner you paint history.

Ojaja reigned for two years:
1878−1880 Ọ̀ráyẹ̀gbà Ọjaja D_Lajodogun
Ayikiti-ninu-aran (rolls around in velvet fabric).

Oga, Mr know it all, how did Mo nre Igbode Omo Luusi.......? Where is the Igbode?

Why did the same phrase was used as follow :
mo re igbode Igun.......
Kindly interpret it too

truthfully, I don't blame you, if not because history is not enshrined in our daily lives, which you ignorant. Meanwhile, came back to wage war against Modakeke because of ILEIFE. Can you mention the year this sack of ILEIFE ? Since you can interpret the oriki, ‘ mo re igbode Omo Luusi .....'
Mo se Oko Ekiti se Oko Akoko was one of Luusi' and his descendants epithet because they were warriors that conquered every Yoruba enemies like their ancestor,Oranmiyan.

LOL rada rada.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
0balufonlll:

Lol you are now calm all of a sudden, someone took the wind out of your canvass? grin

The emboldened:

1. What does your post here imply?

2. There is nothing bad in learning. It is a lifetime thing that I am open to. What I won’t take is be told to learn the corrupted version of things that I have factual data on OR be told to learn things with no solid footing to provide lasting answers to question that I may have.

I still need you to post more pages of that book you accused me of begging you for to prove you own it & that I was indeed a thief. Or you can admit you got the page about Agbedegbede from me & we can move on. cool

Calm over what ooo? This is a platform to exchange knowledge and I choose to maintain such so as to remain focused. So do the same. Even if you have info, buttress it to counter me the same way I showed evidence that Oyinbo is part of Agbedegbe's epithet . After all, I have posted my info with evidence.
And ordinarily, I have nothing against even at your provocative words because, I have never for once shy away from my ancestors but I won't tolerate you disrespect my ancestors history as Ooni descendants because, emi ni Omo ni ti fi Akuko funfun bore.... I am sure you know,‘ won ki fi Omo oore bo're. And the man who is referred with such epiteth.

There is no where you and I emphasis on posting any book because I am not here to digress this thread and whatever I can lay my hands on to remain truthful is what I hold steadfastly. So my purpose is to inform as my like minds have been doing before I join this platform. So do it in the like manner as scholars will do it.

If indeed you want to learn, then you must be open minded and not assume but you became emotional with usage of negative even on Luusi...And you claimed to know all Lafogido, Lajadoogun,Ogboru descendants, which is impossible for you to know.

Contrary to your information that Luusi was a woman and interpretation which isn't the meaning of what you claimed on Luusi status in Ooni''s oriki .What you ought find out from the right source are :

1. Who is Lusi?

2. What is his connection to the ruling house that made his name reflected in Ooni's oriki ?

3. Who are the people referred to as Omo Oke?

4. Who is/are the ancestor(s) of Ooni Ogunwusi that fought in Akoko?

5.Why does the same last part of Ooni's epithet is the same with Luusi? I mean, Kare O Ba

The screenshot of Luusi's Oriki that also match the part of Ooni Ogunwusi. Is this ordinary too? Learn to know more....

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (98) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa / 10 Beautiful African Traditional Wedding Attires / 55 Different Yoruba Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.