Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (33693 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by brainhgeek(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
bidemz:
I couldn't stop laughing when i came across someone bearing JANUARY.....
.like WTF
share yours

Nankoeleong (pronounced nanklin). Jos people can have hilariously beautiful names mehn.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Lastanza: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
DJperdurabo:
James Manager

Engineer Christmas (both first and last names of real people)

Trust our brothers from...you know where.

Rivers - South South

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Holywizard: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nnegi Ashawo
Arrys:

who holy wizard help get out of here
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TheFreeOne: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Khallyella:
Wole Majekodunmi grin
Chai..

You be bad girl with bad thoughts cheesy

Hope you know some guy's name is Irorun Lobade.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by prynsex(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Adurogangan
We call him stand well well
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by dajoaneke(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
officializzijac:
Bucket.
I can imagine someone kicks him and is asked to explain grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by philip0906(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
nowpresence:

there is nothing weird about the name. The name means new life or healthy life.
Lol...Na your real name be that? And oh! The name sounds weird grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
September musa
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by davibid: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
I swear this one gat me

All the Bayelsans in the house

Oya lets go but first take a deep breath

Kemeimiedabaidounyeakizenikememiekumu

Meaning do to others that you would like others to do to you

I meet him during my waec days in their village and we are still friends to date

How he used to write his name on the answer sheet is still a laughable experience grin

His dad insisted that the name must be written in full grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by ajepako(f): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
You're looking for funny names, then come to Yoruba land...
Names like...
Ijaoba (fight never reach your side)...
Apogbe.. (shittt mixer)
Dahunsi (Put mouth for the matter)
Jawole (enter house with force)
Agbabiaka
Ajayi Bembe
Suberu
Layipo ( round round)
Elepe(curser)
Sunmoni....(come close).. Funny enough, that's my moms maiden name lol
Aremu (my own name, meaning person wey buy palmwine but didn't pay..
I carry yansh for my Yoruba people... Iba yin oh.. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by AdorableJosh(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Polycarp, saw it first in Ola Rotimi's Our Husband has Gone Mad Again

Breakthrough

Obembe

Sholebo
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Charles478: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ironbar, I think its cross rivers or so.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by shegsrules(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Secondus
Borishade
Drinkwater
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by rs172(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
okorodudu oboakpororo
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by nowpresence(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
philip0906:
Lol...Na your real name be that? And oh! The name sounds weird grin
no, it's not
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by zoltan02(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rothman Goshit. (Plateau state. A female precisely). Both name are real names.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by bibicici(f): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sincere... He's a footballer he played for one of the Nigerian youth teams one time. Why 'Sincere' though?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by mekonglobal(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Afam4eva:
Heineken
Lokpobiri?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by moseph(f): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
reformer, magnify.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Neoteny(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Godknows
Godswill
Goodluck
Independent
Miracle
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Have heard of coffee, water, June, blue ivy

Haha what a strange name
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
bidemz:
I couldn't stop laughing when i came across someone bearing JANUARY.....
.like WTF
share yours
Finecountry.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Iykenuwa(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
An Ijaw friend of mine way back, his name was Money and his surname was Goddey: Money Goddey
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Realnatt: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Drinkwater
shibi obe
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by esaias1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
secondus Magnus Titus Everistus Cletus Pius Bonaventure Hygenic
Jeez... LOL

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by enesty77(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
MR. ARIKUMASA
One hell of a yoruba name which, by direct interpretation means "someone who sees death and doesn't run".. kai
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by munalight(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good morning and Holy Trinity.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Raskasal(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Omo Agege
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by clems88(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dickson cheesy , key grin my neighbours name
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
tenmariner:
I went for an interview some years ago. While we were through, we exchanged numbers and one particular man's name is Mr Saturday.

Another one is actually a nick name. I visited a football field in the neighborhood on a Saturday to keep fit. Suddenly I heard guys calling a particular player to pass the ball. I heard; chicken chicken pass..pass chicken.. Chicken pass..I was so annoyed at y a fellow human will call his other human the name of an animal and a domestic aves species at that. Wen it was my turn to play and I was one on one with the said "chicken" guy. Oh my oh my..the guy looks so much like a chicken really and I couldn't but hail the people that came up with such name..

Lolz.
Wic kinda person u sef be?
Wish to see dat nigga called chicken, i will be like "Are u the said chicken?"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by nafama(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos / Crazily Funny Facts About Nigeria / My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.