Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74527 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

My simple message for a dear fan like you... grin grin grin

Read it slowly like someone is choking u with his huge black dick as you confessed earlier u are good in SUCKING DICKS..

Now, get lost.. U thirsty bitch... grin
why should i get lost?cos I'm hitting the truth on your forehead granny?
lol,I could help solve your love lorn life by introducing you to a 17 year old boy since you like raping teens like you did to Jude. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
I've not being active for long but just noticed the hate on Queensuccudus and its astounding. I kind of like her though. What could she have done wrong before now cos there seems to be accumulated vitriol against her not just due to any one off incidence here? Even if its seems everyone agrees her Nunu is wide i bet she can make it tight when necessary and some love to choke while sucking. Can't we all just get along and not end in that slippery road of wide and tight P's? Wtf?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
princfred:
I've not being active for long but just noticed the hate on Queensuccudus and its astounding. I kind of like her though. What could she have done wrong cos there seems to be accumulated vitriol against her not just due to any one off incidence here? Even if its seems everyone agrees her Nunu is wide i bet she can make it tight. Cant we all just get along?

grin

She's a die hard fan trying to steal attention.. cheesy

And worst, she even have to fabricate lies for some gullible members here & changing monikers left & right but she juz keep misfiring grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by naijacentric(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,okay.
enjoy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Franzinni: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

Please call a spade a spade the girl is a prime example of what the young ones are all about... That's why girls are so easy to use for rituals in this present time... The guy is wrong for sharing with the world but men that girl is dirt cheap...
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kimcutie:
It's smoother than that. It's as smooth as my face. wink

grin

That's good to know.. grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kimcutie:
Something different from nairaland but has all the features and more, you gonna love it. tongue

hope it's gon' have super mods and ordinary mods?.. sections and front page?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

She's a die hard fan trying to steal attention.. cheesy

And worst, she even have to fabricate lies for some gullible members here & changing monikers left & right but she juz keep misfiring grin

point out the lies let's trash it out.
ain't you a local whoŕe?
ain't you 42?
aren't you a love lorn granny?
lol,abeg do and get another bf we need to see more of your pussy holes.cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Franzinni:

Please call a spade a spade the girl is a prime example of what the young ones are all about... That's why girls are so easy to use for rituals in this present time... The guy is wrong for sharing with the world but men that girl is dirt cheap...

what is wrong if they're used for rituals? undecided
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Kimcutie: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

hope it's gon' have super mods and ordinary mods?.. sections and front page?
All features. Everything nairaland has and more.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
princfred:
I've not being active for long but just noticed the hate on Queensuccudus and its astounding. I kind of like her though. What could she have done wrong before now cos there seems to be accumulated vitriol against her not just due to any one off incidence here? Even if its seems everyone agrees her Nunu is wide i bet she can make it tight and some love to choke while sucking. Cant we all just get along and not end in that slippery road of wide and tight P's? Wtf?

how did you know her nunu is wide.. have any Nairalander fvcked her before or you're believing these fake stories??
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Kimcutie: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

That's good to know.. grin

Thats how we are.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kimcutie:
All features. Everything nairaland has and more.

notify me when it's ready..
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Franzinni: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

what is wrong if they're used for rituals? undecided
Hehe can not answer that yet till you born geh.and she begin send men her toto selfie then before you say gbosa... She done dey for man wardrobe dey vomit pounds... I go answer ya question then Haha...abi nah
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
myn.d44,Domini.que... kindly access this thread undecided
cheesycheesy

kikikikikikiki.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Franzinni:
Hehe can not answer that yet till you born geh.and she begin send men her toto selfie then before you say gbosa... She done dey for man wardrobe dey vomit pounds... I go answer ya question then Haha...abi nah

how'll my daughter vomit pounds for one nigga in his house when her dad got $$$?

only poor bitches do that..
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Franzinni:

my dear,
i countlessly called a spade a spade,I just detest people that live a social life be it a guy or a lady.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Franzinni: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

how'll my daughter vomit pounds for one nigga in his house when her dad got $$$?

only poor bitches do that..
Word bro
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by sweetgala(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
princfred:
Abeg where dey de meet the ones wey dey share nudes free? I know somebody, � no be me o�, wey need them?
If dey de NL just show me with style. grin wink

Guy there are a million girls on FB and IG, hungry freaks everywhere
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

how did you know her nunu is wide.. have any Nairalander fvcked her before or you're believing these fake stories??
I didnt say it is. Please dont misquote me. I said "its seems everyone agrees her Nunu is wide". Maybe we should all have one big fuvking orgy so everyone gets to really know whose tight, wide, crayon, toothpick and so cool off on such matters. Because it really baffles me why some babe will be so obsessed with another babes Nunu and who chokes on hard dick. I mean that was supposed to be upto you and i to know but wait o what is with your moniker? Are you male or female?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
princfred:
I didnt say it is. Please dont misquote me. I said b its seems everyone agrees her Nunu is wide". Maybe we should all have one big fuvking orgy so everyone gets to really know whose tight, wide, crayon, toothpick and so cool off on such matters. Because it really baffles me why some babe will be so obsessed with another babes Nunu and who chokes on hard dick. I mean that was supposed to be upto you and i to know but wait o what is with your moniker? Are you male or female?

aren't you seeing "m" ?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

aren't you seeing "m" ?
Yeah but you identify as an upsetgirl. Isnt that odd? Well, whatever.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by nelsoncool28: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Looks like CeeC
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by farem: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
Bro fear God oo

Reading is your major problem. I don't think it's it's just comprehension. You don't have that either.
What you you tell this forum the reason for this trash you wrote above?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by SmellingAnus(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

As long we know the truth wink

Leave that false stories to the gullibles... grin
true my baby... Love you... Best friends for life... kiss
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Mirriamvic(f): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Naija girls never seize to amaze me..

BTW donstan18 come and do something for me
these are your fellow me trying to scam you
broke boys .girls must spend money but guys works hard and this is one of their hard works
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Mirriamvic(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Franzinni:

these are your fellow men trying to scam you
broke boys . girls must spend money but guys works hard and this is one of their hard works
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by nwaanambra1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
MENTORCH:

Nigerian girls can send you nude pics without paying for it but you guys must have exchanged number or been talking before she does that, and she can't show her face. Any Nigerian girl that shows her face in the nude is a scam.

that's exactly what i mean.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by NSK4U(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
so what would he achieve after showing people who d lady is too pity some men r just senseless!
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=Preshy561 post=67096491]
abeg shut it.[/quote

I don't understand oo why are you so interested in her opinion, abi u and her get fight....

Na wa oo

#judgement Day #
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

you only crawl out of your enclaved boredome shell whenever it's about Nigeria but you keep chasing black men pricks like your life depends on it.
whoever that lives in a glass house shouldn't be the first to throw stones. don't forget we know your unsavoury history here in.

undecided

ayayaygringringrin

chai see wahala oogringrin

wait oo what the problem here now, hahahah Na wa oo u sabi bring your legs out shagrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.