Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74526 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Get used to it... Haters cant move on...She fire back coz the shoe fits to her wink grin

maybe that's what she does.. immediately you said that, she then thought you were referring to her and her lazy pussy ass bitches cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

Banned for?

if you know you know... cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

lol go and sin no more .....
me here with hubby cooking food for makyebbie and preshy cheesy

rice is almost ready .. dinner at 6om don't be late
Lala I'm on drugs and you're making me hungry. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
conductor123:

If you've been coming across her comments on nairaland, you will notice she use derogatory words on female nairalanders. If you go through this thread, you will notice she called someone her slave, she even called someone lazy youth. There are times she used racists slangs. If she so much detest blacks, then why is she on a Nigerian forum? She should get the fvck outta here.

young man, what's your fvcking business if she's a racist? undecided
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Emmahunk(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

my friend shut up! she knew she's someone's daughter, sister and future wife before she sent the nudes

Thank you. See the point? Who said that you could not have made your point without being insultive?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by DONADAMS(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Some people waste their precious time on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another typing up to 400 words just to diss or bring another person down.

If this energy is channeled on Steemit or Fiverr, a write-up that is less than 400 words can even earn them $10
how?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
exactly my position on this...
And our ladies keeps improving to 1000 values by distributing their nudes to guys even when not solicited. Please i need your nudes as a sign of the fantastic levels our ladies are heading to.
Imagine! A good man had to resort to this to deter shameless hoes instead of taking advantage when it was so easy and you are here yarning dust. Is your brain convoluted?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
lalas247
send mine on whatsapp before gluttonous beings here especially donstan and that prechbills/theupsetgirl1 finish the food.
thanks for the kind gesture sweet sis.kiss
kiss

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

chicken thighs cheesy in stew .. well we make the best of what we have to replicate Naija cooking .. don't judge its edible grin

You needn't tell me it's edible cheesy, I'm sure it'll be.

One can out of the sweetness and looks of that delicacy, swallow that chicken thigh without chewing it cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:
lalas247
send mine on whatsapp before gluttonous beings here especially donstan and that prechbills/theupsetgirl1 finish the food.
kiss
lol.u n don sha
maybe he likes

will do.. wink

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:
lalas247
kiss

upon all the 70 people viewing this thread, you decided to mention my name..

please don't ever try this nonsense with me again
I'm begging you
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

maybe that's what she does.. immediately you said that, she then thought you were referring to her and her lazy pussy ass bitches cheesy

Hahaaahahah... grin

Ur right & she has the audacity to tell me to shut it & start misfiring like a local tout selling plastic bags in the wet market.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:

drugs me..
hope nothing serious o .. wts wrong ?,
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
princfred:
And our ladies keeps improving to 1000 values by distributing their nudes to guys even when not solicited. Please i need your nudes as fantastic levels our ladies are heading to.
Imagine! A good man had to resort to this to deter shameless hoes instead of taking advantage when it was so easy and you are here yarning dust. Is your brain convoluted?
I have never been a fan of public stunts.
what if there are othera he accommodates their pussy or sends his dick to?
don't be carried away by cheap publicity stunt.

what happened to dispatching it discreetly?

must he show us?there are real men that meet morethan this everytime but handle it maturely.

I'm not in support of sending whatever picture she sent.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

You needn't tell me it's edible cheesy, I'm sure it'll be.

One can out of the sweetness and looks of that delicacy, swallow that chicken thigh without chewing it cheesy tongue
u go just choke kill yourself .. bone dey inside o
easy on preshy biko ...

let me carry on need to boil egg see yall later
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by conductor123(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

young man, what's your fvcking business if she's a racist? undecided
The way you are licking her ass, I'm reminding you not to forget to lick her clito.ris, her labias and her anus, if you find some poo there, wash it down with her slimy discharge.

4 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Ah ah my beloved on drugs. Abeg for what? You for hint me since i for don..........even though you done spoil person month. Get well soon anyway.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Funny enough, I'm still trying to see what's wrong in kashy's comment.

Juz call me Julie... grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

drugs me..
hope nothing serious o .. wts wrong ?,
Not feeling too well. Got this lethargic feeling.
How are plans going?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaaahahah... grin

Ur right & she has the audacity to tell me to shut it & start misfiring like a local tout selling plastic bags in the wet market.. grin cheesy

grin

Never knew pussy ass bitches on nairaland are very many..

you should've ignored her lazy ass sha
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

upon all the 70 people viewing this thread, you decided to mention my name..
please don't ever try this nonsense with me again I'm begging you
prechbills1/upsetgirl1.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Not feeling too well. Got this lethargic feeling.
How are plans going?
one sec lemme ask Google grin u ppl won't kill me with grammar sha
Get well soon kiss
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
conductor123:

The way you are licking her ass, I'm reminding you not to forget to lick her clito.ris, her labias and her anus, if you find some poo there, wash it down with her slimy discharge.

"In as much as my personality isn't meant for eeveryone"
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:
u go just choke kill yourself .. bone dey inside o easy on preshy biko ...
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Don't spoil my day embarassed

Alright, later kiss

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:
lol.u n don sha maybe he likes

will do.. wink
interestingly interesting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

prechbills1/upsetgirl1.

Sorry I don't deal with nobody's.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:
u go just choke kill yourself .. bone dey inside o easy on preshy biko ...
shockedshocked
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Sorry I don't deal with nobody's.
make sure you use that your yahoo money for something educating. undecided
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

grin

Never knew pussy ass bitches on nairaland are very many..

you should've ignored her lazy ass sha

Now u know... grin

I already ignored her when she starts fabricating lies... I don't have time to read long epistles with fake content. #NotMyThing

And she thought by dragging Jude in her drama bruhaha will make it an epic..#FAILED. grin

While she was trying famzing Jude in the other thread yesterday.. grin grin grin grin grin #LOSER

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

I have never been a fan of public stunts.
what if there are othera he accommodates their pussy or sends his dick to?
don't be carried away by cheap publicity stunt.

what happened to dispatching it discreetly?

must he show us?there are real men that meet morethan this everytime but handle it maturely.

I'm not in support of sending whatever picture she sent.
- If there are others he sends his dick to he should know that this his act will make them show his too. So i dont think thats the case.- )
- How can he warn everyone at once by dispatching it discreetly? That would not have served the aim.
- There is no better way to handle this if a man genuinely wants it to stop unless the man is enjoying it secretly and not really serious about stopping it.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

make sure you use that your yahoo money for something educating. undecided

sure since you taught me what is called yahoo.

search for the meaning of a nobody on Google.. dumb fellow
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Juz call me Julie... grin

Lol, sure.

Lalas247:

one sec lemme ask Google grin u ppl won't kill me with grammar sha
Get well soon kiss
Lol, sorry babe. I mean I've been feeling slow/sluggish. Thanks dear.

princfred:
Ah ah my beloved on drugs. Abeg for what? You for hint me since i for don..........even though you done spoil person month. Get well soon anyway.

Lol, thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.