Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74539 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Now u know... grin

I already ignored her when she starts fabricating lies... I don't have time to read long epistles with fake content. #NotMyThing

And she thought by dragging Jude in her drama bruhaha will make it an epic..#FAILED. grin

While she was trying famzing Jude in the other thread yesterday.. grin grin grin grin grin #LOSER

Sure.. ✌

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
princfred:

- If there are others he sends his dick to he should know that this his act will make them show his too. So i dont think thats the case.- )
- How can he warn everyone at once by dispatching it discreetly. That would not have served the aim.
- There is no better way to handle this if a man genuinely wants it to stop unless the man is enjoying it and not really serious about stopping it.
my dear,what happened to blocking the person?
there are better ways to wholly obliterate this act but hell no,he needs the publicity.
whatever rocks their boat though.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by sweetgala(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

I doubt sir. Some ladies will willingly offer you their nude pictures even when you haven't met them in person.

Don't mind how they form on social media, get close to them, you'll be surprise with their unbelievable reality.

Guy let's just say I've learnt that myself. These girls are cheap as chips..

I've had an encounter or two myself with beautiful girls who turned out to be cheaper than your average

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by izzyboi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
www.memesclinic.tk is hot
laugh away your sorrows with funny memes
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Now u know... grin

I already ignored her when she starts fabricating lies... I don't have time to read long epistles with fake content. #NotMyThing

And she thought by dragging Jude in her drama bruhaha will make it an epic..#FAILED. grin

While she was trying famzing Jude in the other thread yesterday.. grin grin grin grin grin #LOSER

yes,we missed his brouhaha with you.
we missed seeing your dirty wide pussy bitch.
that's what we missed ever since he left your old ass.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

sure since you taught me what is called yahoo.
search for the meaning of a nobody on Google.. dumb fellow
the f00lish idiot doesn't even know why it was emboldened. undecided. smh.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by naijacentric(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

e pain am mayb ur one of dem gurls!

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

my dear,what happened to blocking the person?
there are better ways to wholly obliterate this act but hell no,he needs the publicity.
whatever rocks their boat though.
In that case, he has to go about always blocking such stuff which i believe he has been doing but is not the effective solution as he was trying to prevent scenario where someone else will bump into them and think him a pervert or accomplice storing women parts.
The way he handled it now - problem solved for others who have such in mind. Btw, he warned he was gonna do that?

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

the f00lish idiot doesn't even know why it was emboldened.
undecided.
smh.

The attention you're looking for by the time I start giving you that attention, trust me you gonna regret the day you joined nairaland..

don't say I didn't warn you
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

yes,we missed his brouhaha with you.
we missed seeing your dirty wide pussy bitch.
that's what we missed ever since he left your old ass.

The shoe fits, right?

U can't move on abi?...#LOSER grin

Don't worry , no matter how wide my pucci is, still nothing compare to ur swollen loose black pussy grin

U missed us? Aaaaww...YOU'RE A FAN BITCH tongue

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
princfred:
In that case, he has to go about always blocking such stuff which i believe he has been doing but is not the effective solution as he was trying to prevent scenario where someone else will bump into them and think him a pervert or accomplice storing women parts.
The way he handled it now - problem solved for others who have such in mind. Btw, he warned he was gonna do that?
all what he did was for public stunt.

whatever that rocks their boat though.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by MENTORCH(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:
and it never occur to this mumu that it is all this scammers using pics they got from kenyan websites that are trying to scam him.

no Nigerian girl will send you nude without you first of all asking for it and also paying for it.

Nigerian girls can send you nude pics without paying for it but you guys must have exchanged number or been talking before she does that, and she can't show her face. Any Nigerian girl that shows her face in the nude is a scam.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
sweetgala:

Guy let's just say I've learnt that myself. These girls are cheap as chips..

I've had an encounter or two myself with beautiful girls who turned out to be cheaper than your average
Abeg where dey de meet the ones wey dey share nudes free? I know somebody, � no be me o�, wey need them?
If dey de NL just show me with style. grin wink
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

The shoe fits, right?

Don't worry , no matter how wide my pucci is, still nothing compare to ur swollen loose black pussy grin

"And Jesus wept" grin

Some mentions ain't worth replying...
just ignore the scumbag
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
highpriestess:

all what he did was for public stunt.

whatever that rocks their boat though.
To solve a problem primarily and maybe yes -a little bit of public stunt.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Kimcutie: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Whatsup Queensuccubus? Long time smiley
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is a very wise statement. I wish I know how to copy and paste to acknowledge you.
tosyne2much:
Some people waste their precious time on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another typing up to 400 words just to diss or bring another person down.

If this energy is channeled on Steemit or Fiverr, a write-up that is less than 400 words can even earn them $10
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

"And Jesus wept" grin

Some mentions ain't worth replying...
just ignore the scumbag

She's a fan.. grin #CONFIRMED

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kimcutie:

have you attended to your forum?
is it ready now?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

She's a fan.. grin #CONFIRMED

legacy.. ✌
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kimcutie:

grin

Aloha... wink

Yeaaah long time no see...i hope everything is smooth as a linen grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Kimcutie: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

have you attended to your forum?
is it ready now?
Not yet. I'm using a new design that will require you to register again, don't worry, when am done, I will tell you.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

The shoe fits, right?

who told you my pussy is swallon?grin
you are 42 and you have dated atleast 3guys on here right? just on NL. the other day you created a thread on how an old man was asking for your pussy pic and nudes,does it mean you don't have anything to offer to the society apart from your broaden magg0t infested pussy?
Asian mama answer me?
how many guys have you dated on your fb?
how many guys have crossed the road to your wide pussy.
a LovePeddler that has a wide anus and a wide pussy I wonder what she's gonna entertain her customers with again.
nothing, keep crying over your slave grandson jude who has dumped your sorry ass for a better lady with decent pussy.grin
go on and call him for your defense again.

lol, God should grant you a bf on NL so we can see more depth of your wide hole.cheesy

lol,funny how an old cougar keeps trying to sound intelligent to her dumb ass followers.grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Some people waste their precious time on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another typing up to 400 words just to diss or bring another person down.

If this energy is channeled on Steemit or Fiverr, a write-up that is less than 400 words can even earn them $10
bruv teach me how to run that package now cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Kimcutie: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Aloha... wink

Yeaaah long time no see...i hope everything is smooth as a linen grin
It's smoother than that. It's as smooth as my face. wink
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kimcutie:
Not yet. I'm using a new design that will require you to register again, don't worry, when am done, I will tell you.

new design?? hmm
okay
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, don't we all love lies because we may not handle the truth?

She said the truth lol, I didn't see anything upsetting about her comment. Maybe this is just the case of accumulated beef.

Lol, I guess because they were never in good terms.
I don't know why we can't handle the truth.
The fact is this truth is relative cheesy

The fight is deeper than you think, but it's best to watch from sidelines cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
highpriestess:

who told you my pussy is swallon?grin
you are 42 and you have dated atleast 3guys on here right? just on NL. the other day you created a thread on how an old man was asking for your pussy pic and nudes,does it mean you don't have anything to offer to the society apart from your broaden magg0t infested pussy?
Asian mama answer me?
how many guys have you dated on your fb?
how many guys have crossed the road to your wide pussy.
a LovePeddler that has a wide anus and a wide pussy I wonder what she's gonna entertain her customers with again.
nothing, keep crying over your slave grandson jude who has dumped your sorry ass for a better last with decent pussy.grin
go on and call him for your defense again.

lol, God should grant you a bf on NL so we can see more depth of your wide hole.cheesy

lol,funny how an old cougar keeps trying to sound intelligent to her dumb ass followers.grin
[/s]

My simple message for a dear fan like you... grin grin grin

Read it slowly like someone is choking u with his huge black dick as you confessed earlier u are good in SUCKING DICKS..

Now, get lost.. U thirsty bitch... grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Succubus.. ignorance is the best answer given to fools wink
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by highpriestess: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
naijacentric:
e pain am mayb ur one of dem gurls!
lol,okay.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by princfred(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
I've not being active for long but just noticed the hate on Queensuccudus and its astounding. I kind of like her though. What could she have done wrong cos there seems to be accumulated vitriol against her not just due to any one off incidence here? Even if its seems everyone agrees her Nunu is wide i bet she can make it tight. Cant we all just get along?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Kimcutie: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

new design?? hmm
okay
Something different from nairaland but has all the features and more, you gonna love it. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.