Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74546 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by vizkiz: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave am. Im go tire...
People done run these streets tey tey grin

He is still a young kid. He'll grow up soon

3 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by conductor123(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaaiii.. See these young ppol who are hungry for money sha...they will do everything juz to get some kobo...SMH

There's a lot of pussy Azz bitches everywhere that are very easy and cheap..

I never wanted to react to this issue but it's getting out of hand. If our black guys keep rejecting your dirty pvssyhole, does that mean you should unleash your frustration on our black girls. You are a racist! You keep calling nairalanders your slaves.. Are you mad?

You dated three guys on nairaland with three different monikers, should I mention them? Smellinganus, RoyalBlak007 and Jude. Yet you never stopped looking for more black cocks. You're the first born of the family, yet no husband, no kids at the age of 42! Black sheep of the family!

Due to your bad attitude, your first boyfriend lost his life in a car accident because you keep on frustrating his life. Get your ass off nairaland old bit.ch who has nothing to offer except some rotten maggots infested pvssyhole that has seen good and bad times. Get a life biatch!

6 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some people waste their precious time on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another typing up to 400 words just to diss or bring another person down.

If this energy is channeled on Steemit or Fiverr, a write-up that is less than 400 words can even earn them $10

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Funny enough, I'm still trying to see what's wrong in kashy's comment.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by AlvanT(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
tosyne2much:
Some people waste their precious time on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another typing up to 400 words just to diss or bring another person down.

If this energy is channeled on Steemit or Fiverr, a write-up that is less than 400 words can even earn them $10
Tell me about it bruh..

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:

I taya oh... she only said some naija girls are so cheap that they can do anything for cash and some people started insulting their head..
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
tosyne2much:

always right...

tell them..

everybody is a free thinker! some people won't allow people say their mind.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Her only offense is that she said the truth.

Just the truth about cheap hoes/bitches.

African women just love lies.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies are cheap sex objects with fish brain.

This thread can prove it.

They'll publicly claim to be discipline on social media, while they are busy disgusting and sending their eye-sore looking pussay to men privately.

If we can get men like this in a bigger percentage, most ladies will be useless, because most of them can't cope with a man who they can't manipulate with sex.
Ladies ke shocked
don ..
don..

fear God na .. oya correct yourself biko
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:
Ladies ke shocked don .. don..
fear God na .. oya correct yourself biko
Point out my mistake and i'll correct it cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

Point out my mistake and i'll correct it cheesy

'Ladies'

could find some or most in that post dear ... why is that?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Me too ooo, She never even typed "black" so what's the fuss about? So many pussy ass bitches everywhere cheesy

But then what do I know? sad
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

'Ladies'
could find some or most in that post dear ... why is that?
But I didn't say "ALL ladies"
Did i?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I taya oh... she only said some naija girls are so cheap that they can do anything for cash and some people started insulting their head..
She no even mention naija. She was talking about this particular issue.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
SmellingAnus and Kashy....

Lemme just ignore cool

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

But I didn't say "ALL ladies"

Did i?
one can assume u mean all.... now u see y some don't agree
you should have stated

my yansh early deflated when I read ur post .. grin
all good .. u just explained indirectly
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by SmellingAnus(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

exactly my position on this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
conductor123:

I never wanted to react to this issue but it's getting out of hand. If our black guys keep rejecting your dirty pvssyhole, does that mean you should unleash your frustration on our black girls. You are a racist! You keep calling nairalanders your slaves.. Are you mad?

You dated three guys on nairaland with three different monikers, should I mention them? Smellinganus, RoyalBlak007 and Jude. Yet you never stopped looking for more black cocks. You're the first born of the family, yet no husband, no kids at the age of 42! Black sheep of the family!

Due to your bad attitude, your first boyfriend lost his life in a car accident because you keep on frustrating his life. Get your ass off nairaland old bit.ch who has nothing to offer except some rotten maggots infested pvssyhole that has seen good and bad times. Get a life biatch!

Anything else?

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

Her only offense is that she said the truth.

Just the truth about cheap hoes/bitches.

African women just love lies.
Lol, don't we all love lies because we may not handle the truth?

She said the truth lol, I didn't see anything upsetting about her comment. Maybe this is just the case of accumulated beef.

RuthDaniels:
Me too ooo, She never even typed "black" so what's the fuss about? So many pussy ass bitches everywhere cheesy

But then what do I know? sad

Lol, I guess because they were never in good terms.
I don't know why we can't handle the truth.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by SmellingAnus(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Lemme just ignore cool
Lol... Don't believe everything you read on nairaland
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

one can assume u mean all .... now u see y some don't agree
you should have stated

my yansh early deflated when I read ur post .. grin
all good .. u just explained indirectly

I'm not responsible for anyone's assumption, i'm only responsible for my comment and meaning, that's all.

Lol, your ass? cheesy I can pop it back to a bigger state if you permit me lipsrsealed tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Lemme just ignore cool

grin

Let them talk.. That's all they can do. And only gullibles will believe in their lies...

#TheTruthMustPrevail

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
She no even mention naija. She was talking about this particular issue.
I just taya oh.. because of what she said, she didn't even refer to her and someone started insulting her.. talking about online relationships and pussy..

some people though... kids in adult form
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, don't we all love lies because we may not handle the truth?

She said the truth lol, I didn't see anything upsetting about her comment. Maybe this is just the case of accumulated beef.

Maybe

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Don't believe everything you read on nairaland

grin

As long we know the truth wink

Leave that false stories to the gullibles... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not responsible for anyone's assumption, i'm only responsible for my comment and meaning, that's all.

Lol, your ass? cheesy I can pop it back to a bigger state if you permit me lipsrsealed tongue tongue

I thought you've been banned by ishilove as I was no longer seeing your posts lipsrsealed
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by conductor123(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
makydebbie:
If you've been coming across her comments on nairaland, you will notice she use derogatory words on female nairalanders. If you go through this thread, you will notice she called someone her slave, she even called someone lazy youth. There are times she used racists slangs. If she so much detest blacks, then why is she on a Nigerian forum? She should get the fvck outta here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I thought you've been banned by ishilove as I was no longer seeing your posts lipsrsealed

Banned for?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I just taya oh.. because of what she said, she didn't even refer to her and someone started insulting her.. talking about online relationships and pussy..

some people though... kids in adult form

grin

Get used to it... Haters cant move on...She fire back coz the shoe fits to her wink grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

lol go and sin no more .....
me here with hubby cooking food for makydebbie and preshy cheesy

rice is almost ready .. dinner at 6om don't be late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

lol go and sin no more .....
me here with hubby cooking food for makydebbie and preshy cheesy

rice is almost ready .. dinner at 6om don't be late

Why being this wicked shocked embarassed

Trying to make me salivate and crave for some yummy delicacy embarassed

You need to feel my throat shivering cheesy

What's that on the first pics?

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

Why being this wicked shocked embarassed

Trying to make me salivate and crave for some yummy delicacy embarassed

You need to feel my throat shivering cheesy

What's that on the first pics?

chicken thighs cheesy in stew .. well we make the best of what we have to replicate Naija cooking .. don't judge its edible grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.