Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. (1554 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Treash(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
A pretty and newly wedded bride, Temiloluwa Jesulayomi has took to her Facebook page the exquisite wedding gown and her groom suit she made for both of them. According to her, she personally made both wedding dresses for 'them'. I found not only touching but also spirit elevating. Below is her post.

1 Like

Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Treash(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Onechancearmy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin

The worthiness of a Proverbs 31 woman surpasses Silver and Gold.

Even before saying "I Do" at the altar, you have already started adding value to your husband's life.

Classic example of a good Christian woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by whitebeard(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin

Even before saying "I Do" at the altar, you have already started adding value to your husband's life.

I tell u..!
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Treash(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin

True talk bro, I love this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by decatalyst(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutting cost and cost effectiveness at play.

Thumbs up to the woman of virtue cool
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

See better wowan. No be all these yeye yeye birds wey full nairaland looking for breast to suck all the time.

Don't click the quote button. I'm not feeling too good.

☣ ☠
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Cutehector(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
See how she stressed the fact that she made the suit, so we won't hear word again..
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good one,Hope some men would not come to this thread and call some women materialistic dependant beings.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by emorse(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Beautiful woman. No colour colour on her face.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
See how she stressed the fact that she made the suit, so we won't hear word again..
If it were you I am sure planet Jupiter would hear it.

1 Like

Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sincerely, her wedding gown is awful. With what she had sewn, I wouldn't want her type of tailor to sew my gown. She tried with the suit, but why are her husband's hands always on it? Seems he was using his hands to adjust it.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
If it were you I am sure planet Jupiter would hear it.
men don't behave like that Topaz
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
men don't behave like that Topaz
Na so,Men brag a lot stop stereotyping.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Treash(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
kimbraa:
Sincerely, her wedding gown is awful. With what she had sewn, I wouldn't want her type of tailor to sew my gown. She tried with the suit, but why are her husband's hands always on it? Seems he was using his hands to adjust it.

LMAO...... Wetin dey ur mouth before... Women and jealousy are inseparable.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Olalan(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lovely....... She looks cool without heavy makeup, not like some ladies you won't recognise on their wedding day
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Na so,Men brag a lot.
we don't brag about petty things sweetheart
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
we don't brag about petty things sweetheart
Who is your sweetheart?Even some men on NL brag about petty things and say women beg for money and are too dependent now that it is a lady it is petty and not news.Oga he don do.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Who is your sweetheart?Even some men on NL brag about petty things and system women beg for money and are too dependent now that it is a lady it is petty and not news.Oga he don do.
lmao what's making you so worked up like this.. Girl chill..
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao what's making you so worked up like this.. Girl chill..
Hippolyta or Topaz cannot be worked up or angry she just says it the way she observes it.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Treash:

LMAO...... Wetin dey ur mouth before... Women and jealousy are inseparable.
SMH. In a bid to be politically correct, you can't tell where you sense jealousy.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Hippolyta or Topaz cannot be worked up or angry she just says it the way she observes it.
lmao I almost thought you typed hippopotamus grin
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao I almost thought you typed hippopotamus grin
It's Hippolyta.It is NLders that call it Hippopotamous or Hippo.Even on my signature I had to explain.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
It's Hippolyta.It is NLders that call it Hippopotamous or Hippo.Even on my signature I had to explain.
grin am sure you get to explain this every time you meet people.. What's the meaning of the name?
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
They look so young..

Hard-working Bride
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
grin am sure you get to explain this every time you meet people.. What's the meaning of the name?
The name means "stampeding horses".My main reason for using the name is because of what I read concerning the Amazons I admire such women check my signature.It is based on Greek mythology and it has different versions.
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The name means "stampeding horses".My main reason for using the name is because of what I read concerning the Amazons I admire such women check my signature.It is based on Greek mythology and it has different versions.
ok I think I would read about it sometime...
Re: A Pretty Bride Made Wedding Suit For Her Groom. Photos. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
I like it though

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: What Exactly Do You Stand To Gain From It? / Different people's reactions on Ooni of Ife marrying a prophetess(Yanbaba memes) / Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.