Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (807971 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Xchamp: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2023
@Tunlex01, @Remix01, @Vbabs please can you help me?

Morning house.
I am an engineer with over 10 years of work experience. I want to apply for 190/491 Australia skills migration visa, but I work for a local manufacturing company that does not pay employees tax.

How can I secure tax clearance? Please I need help.

Note: my company does not pay pension either.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jayboi(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Hello @tunlex et al
As I once said, I have almost ten years in elect engineering field and my IELTS result is 6.5/7.5/8/8. U said then that it sort of fall below proficient and advised I rewrite. I have not been able to since I won't lie.
My question now is, can I know if their any regional nomination program that I can apply to with such score or better still the assessment body I can use that can give me a better score. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sbank: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ideyaussie:
Good day house, abeg who go direct me i write ielts hoping to enter aussie e dey expire this month, I be domain flipper i sell domains abeg how i go fit enter aussie with this skilled migration i sell to people in US with proofs of sale abeg how i fit enter through any of their ict skill, God bless una
that's not a skilled occupation or have you found the anzsco code for this?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by greenmoney001: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hello Gurus, Please I would need some guidance as regards my application with Vitassess
1. Bsc Chemistry since 2011
2. Employment of over 8 years with the Federal Government (Civil servant) with over 8yrs work experience
3. I have my last payslip for August before 2022 before travelling for studies outside Nigeria.
My question then is ;
If I put in my first and payslip and the one for last year, will it become an issue since this is 2023 and I have no evidence of receiving salary even though I am still an employee or will it be better to update my payslip to this current year i.e (September 2023)
Lastly, are the payslips verified?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by dbeebee: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
bellong:

Are you serious? If you read the thread, you will know where to begin

@bellong Is it possible to have a one on one convo based on appointment with you? Email is boltianltd@gmail.com. thanks so much for the great job
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by rhetta: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hello. Please is there a forum for those awaiting Australia visa grant

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by henzolucci: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good evening all. I just joined this thread in a quest for Australian PR and other possible means of emigration. But before I proceed, I was told about a sub category 600 visa that enables family to apply independently. Can light be shed on this visa class as I have never heard of it before. Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Remix10(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Xchamp:
@Tunlex01, @Remix01, @Vbabs please can you help me?

Morning house.
I am an engineer with over 10 years of work experience. I want to apply for 190/491 Australia skills migration visa, but I work for a local manufacturing company that does not pay employees tax.

How can I secure tax clearance? Please I need help.

Note: my company does not pay pension either.

This is a dicey situation as you don't have any, if you have the money to pay, You can do direct assessment of income for your tax, please visit your local tax office, they will assess your salaries through the years after presenting your payslips, and tell you the tax you will pay. You can use the annual tax receipt or the tax statement from those payment for your assessment. 10 years is a lot of years, ensure you are financially ready before threading this path, else assessment is not possible as secondary documents (Tax/Pension) are necessary.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Remix10(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jayboi:
Hello @tunlex et al
As I once said, I have almost ten years in elect engineering field and my IELTS result is 6.5/7.5/8/8. U said then that it sort of fall below proficient and advised I rewrite. I have not been able to since I won't lie.
My question now is, can I know if their any regional nomination program that I can apply to with such score or better still the assessment body I can use that can give me a better score. Thanks

Having proficient English does not exempt you from applying for PR, it will give you more points yes, but you will only be short by 10 points if you have Superior English. You will be taking maximum experience points if you can get a positive response from EA, If you still want Superior English you can try PTE as it is much easier, though getting voucher in Nigeria now is a bit tougher but someone overseas can purchase the voucher for you.

On the regional nomination SC 491, yes it adds an extra 15 points, so yes you can, just start preparing for assessment with EA without delay. Goodluck.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Remix10(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
henzolucci:
Good evening all. I just joined this thread in a quest for Australian PR and other possible means of emigration. But before I proceed, I was told about a sub category 600 visa that enables family to apply independently. Can light be shed on this visa class as I have never heard of it before. Thank you

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Remix10(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
rhetta:
Hello. Please is there a forum for those awaiting Australia visa grant

Yes, everyone is here
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by henzolucci: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
[thanks. Tourist visa is a no no😁quote author=Remix10 post=126171271]

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600[/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by henzolucci: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=Remix10 post=126171271]

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600[ Thanks for the pointer]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by henzolucci: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Good afternoon

So I need advice and directions. I would like to apply for the 190 or 491. What are my chances with the following:

I will be 44yrs this December and have a Masters in GIS with working experience of about 5-6years. Currently a Tax Administrator in a state IRS with 8 years working experience. I don't have school certificates or professional certificates in Tax profession yet. How does this affect me?

My wife is 37yrs old and is currently a Digital marketer with 2 years experience and Mass Communication qualifications from a Polytechnic.

I found GIS and tax related jobs under the occupations list.

What are our chances of applying? Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jayboi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
Remix10:

Having proficient English does not exempt you from applying for PR, it will give you more points yes, but you will only be short by 10 points if you have Superior English. You will be taking maximum experience points if you can get a positive response from EA, If you still want Superior English you can try PTE as it is much easier, though getting voucher in Nigeria now is a bit tougher but someone overseas can purchase the voucher for you.

On the regional nomination SC 491, yes it adds an extra 15 points, so yes you can, just start preparing for assessment with EA without delay. Goodluck.

So grateful for Ur response. God bless u.
Pls, someone asked if there's any telegram or WhatsApp grp where we can get live updates or discussions on Australia immigration.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ab4m: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Good day house.

1. Please can self-employed be counted as work experience? If yes, which of my company documents will be needed?

2. Do I need to meet the 65-point threshold to apply for regional nomination? If not, what do I need to apply for regional nomination, please?

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by henzolucci: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2023
Pls can someone attend to this?
Good afternoon

So I need advice and directions. I would like to apply for the 190 or 491. What are my chances with the following:

I will be 44yrs this December and have a Masters in GIS with working experience of about 5-6years. Currently a Tax Administrator in a state IRS with 8 years working experience. I don't have school certificates or professional certificates in Tax profession yet. How does this affect me?

My wife is 37yrs old and is currently a Digital marketer with 2 years experience and Mass Communication qualifications from a Polytechnic.

I found GIS and tax related jobs under the occupations list.

What are our chances of applying? Thank you

[/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2023
tunlex01:

Ensure your application is for a level 2 occupation only. HND cannot assess a level 1 occupation with EA.
if you have experience, just go for Civil Engineering draftsperson with Vetassess.
Hello, good morning. I finally sent an application to EA for Civil Engineering Draftsman (Level 2) and this is the response i got. Please, how do i resolve this?

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by navistar(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2023
@Tunlex01, @Remix01, @Vbabs kindly assist

navistar:
Hello Guys,

Firstly, Great job with providing valued information and advise to everyone needing help on here.

Secondly, as it turns out, i need to help in deciding if i should apply for a 190 Visa.

Profile;
Age - 31
Current Profession - ICT Account Manager (1 year + experience at a fintech)
Previous Profession - Bank Manager/investment professional (6 years + at a tier One Bank in Nigeria)
First Degree - Bsc Building == Nigeria (Graduated -2014)
Second degree - MBA=== UK (Graduated - 2022) WES evaluated
IELTS - 8.5 overall

Initial thoughts based off research; apply as an ICT Account Manager as seen below;

225211 ICT ACCOUNT MANAGER

Manages sale of computer hardware, software and services to existing account clients and identifies further sales opportunities within these accounts, builds new account clients, manages customer satisfaction and retention, and coordinates the preparation and presentation of ICT sales proposals and tenders.
Skill Level: 1

I have reviewed the eligibility page on the both the AU PR and VETASSESS Websites and for 1 year experience for ICT Account Manager, i should have a highly relevant field of study (Information technology or computer sci.)or should be closely related.

Questions;

1. Will my MBA be considered as closely related- i took maybe two ICT courses and my thesis was on digital banking?
2. Do i evaluate both degrees?
3. On the AU immigration portal, 225211 ICT ACCOUNT MANAGER falls under STSOL list. How do i check what states are de demanding my profession asides individually checking?
4. What are my chances?

cc @tunlex01 Remix10

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2023
LATEST NEWS:

South Australia general skilled migration program for the 2023-2024 financial year is now opened since 27 sept 2023.

Explore all avenues and do well to visit the state's website for more information.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by OgogoroDegree: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Mcslize:
LATEST NEWS:

South Australia general skilled migration program for the 2023-2024 financial year is now opened since 27 sept 2023.

Explore all avenues and do well to visit the state's website for more information.

Please drop the link
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Xchamp: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thank you for your response. It's helpful
Remix10:

This is a dicey situation as you don't have any, if you have the money to pay, You can do direct assessment of income for your tax, please visit your local tax office, they will assess your salaries through the years after presenting your payslips, and tell you the tax you will pay. You can use the annual tax receipt or the tax statement from those payment for your assessment. 10 years is a lot of years, ensure you are financially ready before threading this path, else assessment is not possible as secondary documents (Tax/Pension) are necessary.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Solonzo19:
Hi Tunlex,

The skill assessment I applied for came in negative due to my B.Sc Geology from Unilorin being categorised as an Associate degree in Australia. But thankfully, I was able to come in as a dependent some months back.
I'm thinking of applying for another assessment as a friend advised I apply as an Earth science technician rather than a Geophysicist since the criteria for that is an Associate degree.

Can you please advice if this option is viable and if I can get a PR for that.

P.S: My wife is now studying B.Sc Nursing in an NSW regional area.

Thanks a lot for all you do.

yes, that's a viable option
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Remix10:

Xchamp, in addition to this, you can assess as a production manager (manufacturing) with Vetassess if that fits your role. You don't need pension or tax for their skills assessment however, DHA will request for it during visa application.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jayboi:
Hello @tunlex et al
you can still run your skills assessment with EA with that score or with TRA (this does not require English test for assessment). However, that score may not get you a nomination cos engineering is competitive and you need at least proficient English to get by these days.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
greenmoney001:
Hello Gurus, Please I would need some guidance as regards my application with Vitassess
1. Bsc Chemistry since 2011
2. Employment of over 8 years with the Federal Government (Civil servant) with over 8yrs work experience
3. I have my last payslip for August before 2022 before travelling for studies outside Nigeria.
My question then is ;
If I put in my first and payslip and the one for last year, will it become an issue since this is 2023 and I have no evidence of receiving salary even though I am still an employee or will it be better to update my payslip to this current year i.e (September 2023)
Lastly, are the payslips verified?

you cannot claim points for experience if you are not getting paid. I assume you are on unpaid leave. If that is so, it cannot be added as part of your employment.

Also check that you are eligble for the occupation you are selecting especially with this tier 1 and 2 university categorisation.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sbank: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Younglami:
Please who can answer this? It will be very much appreciated. Thank you
what is your degree and occupation you want to nominate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.