Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (806559 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by johnikwoyi: 1:07pm On Apr 18
tunlex01:

You need to meet these 4 requirements before you can proceed with AASW.
https://www.aasw.asn.au/education-employment/international-qualification-recognition/
Thanks so much, I’m grateful
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tony5(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18
tunlex01:

Which university?
Unlock your teaching dream in Australia #teachers #migration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWo-7y_psH0
University Of Ibadan
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19
tony5:
University Of Ibadan
UI is a tier 1 university. Did you do 4 years in uni or through direct entry?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tony5(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19
tunlex01:

Direct Entry through NCE
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zbk001: 7:42am On Apr 20
Good day everyone, pls which company give student loan to study
in Australia (Masters program).
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zbk001: 3:18pm On Apr 20
Pls which loan company support international student to study in Australia
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Solafemsy27: 6:20pm On Apr 20
Dear House,

I am interested in the Australian PR program, and I am about to start the process but I would like to know my chances based on my profile:

1. I have 9 years experience in HR across for different organisations.
2. I have an MSc in Management and a BSc in Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt from University of Lagos.
3. I am 35 years.
4. My spouse is 26 years and is currently running BSc in Accounting (UNILAG). She has an OND from Yabatech in Business Admin.
5. A company were I spent 5 years out my 9 years experience shut down last year due To CBN policy on MFBs.

My question is that: how can I prove my experience at the defunct company?
Also, is my profile looking good enough for a positive assessment ?
Furthermore, what are the chances of being nominated for a 491 visa after assessment? ( I am aware that is the only visa HR advisers are eligible for)

I am eagerly looking forward to feedback from the house. Thanks a lot and may God bless you as you do so.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mbapelvis: 8:22pm On Apr 20
Please can one seek asylum in Australia after entry as a tourist?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tony5(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20
tunlex01:

Hello, I have sent a pm to you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by informat101(f): 10:34pm On Apr 20
Goodevening House, I am new here and everything sounds strange I need help please.
I graduated with a BSC in biochemistry 2012 and Msc 2017 in biochemistry too.

I have done different jobs which I wouldn’t really say are core biochemistry jobs.

I have worked as a nutritionist, worked as a medical sales rep and presently managing a hotel. Do I have a chance in Australian PR? Please I will be awaiting a response. God bless.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Viola2017: 12:53pm On Apr 21
LOSKYXANDER:
Has anyone been to get an aged/disabled care job in Australia after having a positive skill assessment from ACWA? I’m referring to the visa options 482 and 186
Not yet. I’m beginning to think that this mission is almost impossible via that route
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by samac(m): 11:29am On Apr 22
Can someone please guide me on how to apply for PR to Australia, I live work and study in Poland , I have a BSc in Quality and Production Management, and I work as a quality Control in an Automotive Company , I will appreciate if anyone can break things down to the best of my knowledge on how to go about this, thanks
Viola2017:

Not yet. I’m beginning to think that this mission is almost impossible via that route
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by samac(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22
Is there any WhatsApp group or telegram regarding to this, kindly add me to the group thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ayo55(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22
Good evening. I sent you a mail after reading through your comments on this thread. I will kindly need your help. I am a QS too

Itzlinda:

Thank you. Can you please revert my mail? I need to know if I can use a supervisor outside my organisation where I'm working presently- and need little more info with the procedure.
Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23
tony5:
Direct Entry through NCE
Make sure you explain and select the UI certificate as the Initial teacher education
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23
Solafemsy27:
Dear House,

I am interested in the Australian PR program, and I am about to start the process but I would like to know my chances based on my profile:

1. I have 9 years experience in HR across for different organisations.
2. I have an MSc in Management and a BSc in Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt from University of Lagos.
3. I am 35 years.
4. My spouse is 26 years and is currently running BSc in Accounting (UNILAG). She has an OND from Yabatech in Business Admin.
5. A company were I spent 5 years out my 9 years experience shut down last year due To CBN policy on MFBs.

My question is that: how can I prove my experience at the defunct company?
Also, is my profile looking good enough for a positive assessment ?
Furthermore, what are the chances of being nominated for a 491 visa after assessment? ( I am aware that is the only visa HR advisers are eligible for)

I am eagerly looking forward to feedback from the house. Thanks a lot and may God bless you as you do so.
Are both of your degrees from UNilag?
Re: Defunct company: provide bank statement, payslips, pension and if you have your tax ID, you can get the statement from the Internal revenue service, also evidence of the policy and the defunct company. perhaps email sent to staff upon winding down the company
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Solafemsy27: 6:13pm On Apr 23
tunlex01:

Are both of your degrees from UNilag?
Re: Defunct company: provide bank statement, payslips, pension and if you have your tax ID, you can get the statement from the Internal revenue service, also evidence of the policy and the defunct company. perhaps email sent to staff upon winding down the company

Thanks for your feedback.
Yes both my BSc and MSc are from UNILAG.
Also, I have my pension, offer letter, acceptance of resignation letter but unfortunately, I didn't get a tax ID till I left the company.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zbk001: 6:58pm On Apr 23
Good evening all, pls which loan company support schools in Australia
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zino89: 7:46pm On Apr 23
I want to apply for Australia PR with my family please what are the requirements and how do I start

I will be 35 years in September
Work experience :teacher 2021-2023 (was doing business)
I have (ND) diploma in mass communication 2012
I have my certificate and transcript
I have 2 kids age 6 and 3

My hubby is 41
Studied political science in kogi state university 2006
He's an accountant 2011 till present (same job)
Has statement of result
Nysc 2009
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24
Solafemsy27:

Thanks for your feedback.
Yes both my BSc and MSc are from UNILAG.
Also, I have my pension, offer letter, acceptance of resignation letter but unfortunately, I didn't get a tax ID till I left the company.

okay. you will need evidence of salary payment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24
Zino89:
I want to apply for Australia PR with my family please what are the requirements and how do I start

I will be 35 years in September
Work experience :teacher 2021-2023 (was doing business)
I have (ND) diploma in mass communication 2012
I have my certificate and transcript
I have 2 kids age 6 and 3

My hubby is 41
Studied political science in kogi state university 2006
He's an accountant 2011 till present (same job)
Has statement of result
Nysc 2009

Teaching requires a bachelors degree and education-related course
Accountant requires a degree in Accounting or Masters or ACCA. In your case, both of you do not have the required qualifications
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zino89: 2:29pm On Apr 24
tunlex01:

Accountant requires a degree in Accounting or Masters or ACCA. In your case, both of you do not have the required qualifications

Okay thanks for your response
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zbk001: 6:09pm On Apr 24
Good evening all,
Pls which loan company supports international students studying in Australia.

Pls help a brother.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Zino89: 7:32pm On Apr 24
tunlex01:

He’s also an admistrator can it fly?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Crossboy(m): 3:42am On Apr 25
Booked
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25
Zino89:

He’s also an admistrator can it fly?

Only if they are managers and have the right qualifications

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.