Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (808124 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Manweysabi:

The certificate given me in the institute I did trainings
new horizon? Abi NIIT
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Manweysabi(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
GreenMavro:
new horizon? Abi NIIT

IIHT - Indian Institute of Hardware Technology
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Manweysabi:

IIHT - Indian Institute of Hardware Technology
in Lagos ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Manweysabi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
GreenMavro:
in Lagos ?

Yes, Ojuelegba
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by FCCA2012: 2:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone, please does updating an eoi change DOE?
Updating here means increasing the number of dependents e.g adding a new born or an adopted child.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by CDRAustralia: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Well You can visit https://cdraustralia.com.au/cdr-writing/ for the help in writing CDR Report as it has got professional cdr writers who can assist you very well.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2018
How Do we Trust your service and not get banned for 12 months?

CDRAustralia:
Well You can visit https://cdraustralia.com.au/cdr-writing/ for the help in writing CDR Report as it has got professional cdr writers who can assist you very well.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2018
FCCA2012:
Hi everyone, please does updating an eoi change DOE?
Updating here means increasing the number of dependents e.g adding a new born or an adopted child.

increasing the number of dependents e.g adding a new born or an adopted child wont change your DOE

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Manweysabi:

The certificate given me in the institute I did trainings IIHT

In your case, this will not fly with ACS as you do not meet the key requirements.
You need at least 6 years work experience to write an RPL,

however the IIHT certificate can fly with TRA,

Or you can look towards canada
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Gokoyer0(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Hi my E-FAMILY,
Can someone be kind enough to supply me with reliable links/job portals to search for jobs in Aussie.

thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Manweysabi(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2018
Alphadoor:

In your case, this will not fly with ACS as you do not meet the key requirements.
You need at least 6 years work experience to write an RPL,

however the IIHT certificate can fly with TRA,

Or you can look towards canada

The Assessing body for both Hardware technician and Network admin is TRA.

I'll also look at Canada
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Seek.com.au
https://au.indeed.com/
https://www.careerone.com.au/

Gokoyer0:
Hi my E-FAMILY,
Can someone be kind enough to supply me with reliable links/job portals to search for jobs in Aussie.

thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2018
If you receives an ITA today, please say; E done happen, we dey wait.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

I was reffering to issuing of ITA, not Grants; although ITA & Grants quickness comes with luck.
But if one is dogged enough, goodlucks can be made out of badlucks.

Lol @ dogged. If being dogged yields speedy grants I won't be heading towards this 12months wait time. I for done get grant under 1 month.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alexxiss: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate.

I've got another question please, for any OAU alumnus or anyone who can relate. We have decided to go with ICAA, but one of the requirements is 'University Handbook' which will show a detailed description of all courses taken.
So has anyone obtained syllabus from OAU economics. The syllabus should be the one before the curriculum changed in 2012.
Thank you.

toslad:
I think a colour scan copy will do. That is what I used for ICAA, so I think it should work for CPA too.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Phlunter01:

Lol @ dogged. If being dogged yields speedy grants I won't be heading towards this 12months wait time. I for done get grant under 1 month.

Hahaha...well, your overwhelming patience must be rewarded before the end of Ember months, if not This Day self.

If the picker ever jumps you today/this month(that is if S/he dares), speak to mother earth about the partiality unclad at 12am with water in your right hand and drink it.
God creates as God speaks
You posses your possessions as you proclaims.
Goodluck bro, na small challenge.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Phlunter01:

It will end in praises. You've come so far
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
jayooh:

It will end in praises. You've come so far

Yes oh. Amen
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Hahaha...well, your overwhelming patience must be rewarded before the end of Ember months, if not This Day self.

If the picker ever jumps you today/this month(that is if S/he dares), speak to mother earth about the partiality unclad at 12am with water in your right hand and drink it.
God creates as God speaks
You posses your possessions as you proclaims.
Goodluck bro, na small challenge.

Thank you. Amen I know God has it covered.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Tuteso: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is place is to quiet......

ITA Alert!!!

263111 75pts 189 DOE - 30-08-18

Thank you to my brothers #Coterie who gave me the much needed inspiration to push on.

#EFMNG #WKPS #ABNF[/b]

I wish you all success as the hustle continues.

@bellong Thank you for the thread,
@AZY123, Afosahid, Spyroxy and Alphadoor --- [b]minimum make to order quantity
wink wink wink wink wink

9 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
@Tuteso,

Congratulations..
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tuteso:

ITA Alert!!!

Thank you to my brothers #Coterie who gave me the much needed inspiration to push on.

#EFMNG #WKPS #ABNF[/b]

Congrats Fam

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tuteso:

ITA Alert!!!

#EFMNG #WKPS #ABNF[/b]

Congrats Fam

wink wink wink wink wink

Congrats Mate

Forward we move

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stifo2012: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Congrats

Tuteso:

ITA Alert!!!

#EFMNG #WKPS #ABNF[/b]

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Rach90: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone! Anyone here who has assessed as a customer service manager? Please I need your help asap. Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kolombo88: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tuteso:

ITA Alert!!!

#EFMNG #WKPS #ABNF[/b]

wink wink wink wink wink
Congrats mate
Please kindly share your timeline and occupation
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rach90:
Hello everyone! Anyone here who has assessed as a customer service manager? Please I need your help asap. Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by flyca: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Please Australia Engineers fees.
What is GST? Are we to pay GST fees or non-GST fees?

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2018
flyca:
Please Australia Engineers fees.
What is GST? Are we to pay GST fees or non-GST fees?

GST is a tax and only applicable to those onshore. If you are offshore, you don't pay GST (general sales tax).
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by flyca: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
bellong:

GST is a tax and only applicable to those onshore. If you are offshore, you don't pay GST (general sales tax).
Thanks. Please by onshore and offshore, you mean inside or outside Australia? Or you mean those working on land or on sea (navy etc) ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
flyca:

Thanks. Please by onshore and offshore, you mean inside or outside Australia? Or you mean those working on land or on sea (navy etc) ?
Roflmao grin cheesy, navy ko airforce ni

Onshore- within Australia
Offshore- abroad or outside Australia

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by flyca: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2018
jayooh:

Roflmao grin cheesy, navy ko airforce ni

Onshore- within Australia
Offshore- abroad or outside Australia
Thanks o smiley
So since I'm not in Australia, the extra tax charges do not apply to me, right?

Please don't be annoyed with my questions. I need clarity before I dance cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.