Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (804834 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Casumugha: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please all, who has engineering technologist job adverts for tasmania, needed urgently
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Geo4646:
I tired for dis house ooo, e b like say nah special pipu dey answer too. after when someone do mistake some pipu go cum dey form over sabi for d person mata.. nobody sabi d website go identify real Australia e-visa for dis group? y dey cum create dis forum self. wey person no fit seek information.

This is very foolish of you.
I sent you the link but you were expecting to be spoon fed

9 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Casumugha: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please who has gotten ITA for Tasmania with engineering technologist, I need some assistance �
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
sassysure:

Have moved since. Thanks for being a big bro the day chips were down for me. Really appreciated it. Such has never happened again after that day

No wonder, I tried to call you recently but couldn't get through. I am happy that everything works out fine for you and your family.

To God be the glory... We are all good.

Regards
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Geo4646:

U and ur entire family's are foolish. bastard idiots like u. I can see dat u don't have manners. is dat how to educate someone, without proper explanation.

Why have you chosen to come on here and show your class to the world?
Those who have no clothes on take to hiding themselves indoors. But obviously not you.

Please do well to not visit this thread again.

Your likes are far from welcome here.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shinefelicity: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good day my people, una welldone ooo

Please, how will having a para-military work experience affect one's chance of getting the GSM visa?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by unnyk: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wow... congrats jayooh.. I'm so so happy for you.keep going higher oooo smiley
jayooh:
SPACE BOOKED

Time to use my booked space.

Hallelujah

So I found the golden eagle chilling in the nest on Tuesday 18/09 having landed on Monday 17/09 without my knowledge oh.

489 application submitted 04/06
Grant notification dropped 17/09
IED :

Grateful to God Almighty and everyone who has contributed to the success of this endeavour from assessment era till the final output.

Sir bellong for the wonderful thread and painstakingly replying each time I slide u a pm.

Austransaction for your diligence and kind consideration. Lawland, I owe you and the baby.

My EA siblings for your push during my tussle with my Assessor. Cottyekundayo, jukeblam, damorche, Opeyemi

My ITA/Lodgement advisors: Diggy, IdNG, Eladua, Alpha male, Michaelalmo.

Godspeed to everyone awaiting their grants.

N.B I still deh smell the grants, we have just 3 now, we're going to 10 before we enter the 80s
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by unnyk: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Congratulations alphador..more increase!!
Alphadoor:
I tried to write a timeline but it ended up being a time rope grin grin grin grin

Story Story............Storieeeeeee

Sept 20th: GRANT LANDED

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Concate:
Good day All,

I'm new here and I appreciate the explicit information being provided by the gurus. I have been reading from Part 1 of this thread but yet to find answers to my questions.

I intend to apply for PR as principal applicant and obtain the available 5 point for my hubby. However, I'm an internal auditor with ANZSCO Code 221214 and my hubby is a Fund Manager with ANZSCO Code 222312, can we possibly get a full skill assessment from VETASSES and submit EOI with me as the principal applicant while still claiming the 5 point from my hubby? I'm asking because we do not have the same ANZSCO Code and I don't know how this works.

I will appreciate your kind and prompt response.

Attn:bellong, Alphadoor, Jayooh, highway007
Hi, you don't have to have the same Anzsco code.
The requirements to claim 5 points from your hubby are:
AGE is under 45
Has competent English
Positive skill assessment
Has a skilled occupation on the same skilled occupation list as you.

All d 4 requirements must be met to claim the 5 points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
shinefelicity:
Good day my people, una welldone ooo

Please, how will having a para-military work experience affect one's chance of getting the GSM visa?

What is important about the skilled migration process is your core duties and not where you work.

What are your job descriptions in the para military agency? If your job descriptions align with any occupation on the skill list, you can nominate the occupation.

@Geo4646,

I was only being very nice with word I used. I wonder what you want people to do after given you what you answer to the question you asked.

It is pathetic we adults like you in the society.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Concate(f): 4:15am On Oct 01, 2018
tunlex01:

Hi, you don't have to have the same Anzsco code.
The requirements to claim 5 points from your hubby are:
AGE is under 45
Has competent English
Positive skill assessment
Has a skilled occupation on the same skilled occupation list as you.

All d 4 requirements must be to claim the 5 points.

Many thanks tunlex01. This is very helpful. The guy don waka pass age 45 so no need to worry my head.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Concate:

Many thanks tunlex01. This is very helpful. The guy don waka pass age 45 so no need to worry my head.

Much appreciated.

In addition, to submit assessment as an internal auditor with VETASSES, be very thorough with your job descriptions.

Match your descriptions action for action with the ANZSCO descriptions and also ensure you read VETASSES' instructions on their website.

For that occupation, you need at least 80 points due to the competition in the number of applicants.

Goodluck.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 6:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independence Nigeria

Happy Labour Day Australia

Click Like for Nigeria and Share for Australia

God bless Nigeria.... God bless Australia

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by elothaddi(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Nobody owes you any explanation here. If the information you ask is not clear to you, ask again. Moreover you are in the wrong group.

Geo4646:

U and ur entire family's are foolish. bastard idiots like u. I can see dat u don't have manners. is dat how to educate someone, without proper explanation.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2018
elothaddi:
Nobody owes you any explanation here. If the information you ask is not clear to you, ask again. Moreover you are in the wrong group.

exactly wat I told him......but it seems he just wanted to make trouble and we don't want trouble makers in OZ
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2018
Geo4646:

bros, notwithstanding[b] at dat[/b], u must verify if d visa is real, to b on d safe side. data is y it's called a forum, nothing is expectional!. what are you referring too?. if God do am for me, I will also come here and share my testimony and even duo help [/b]others too. dats y it called [b]group forum. Nigeriaa embassy don't know d difference, it wen u r in dia embassy dat when u will know ur fate. dats my reasons to know my own fate bf buy flight tickets

This man why?

bellong:

@Geo4646,

I was only being very nice with word I used. I wonder what you want people to do after given you what you answer to the question you asked.

It is pathetic we adults like you in the society.

Obviously you've allowed our oga bellong to vex.

You see your self?
Gentle man abeg visit the link provided and go from there. Na you wan verify visa oh.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Casumugha:
Please all, who has engineering technologist job adverts for tasmania, needed urgently

You'd have to search job sites for such, no single body would have what you asked for. Visit all of the following www.seek.com.au; www.jobsearch.com.au ; au.indeed.com ; www.jora.com.au ; also Google is your padi.

What's your engineering discipline?

Casumugha:
Please who has gotten ITA for Tasmania with engineering technologist, I need some assistance �

What's for of assistance?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
unnyk:

Thanks Bro, we give God all the Glory.

Forward ever. How's it going with ya?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2018
Am interested in the Australian permanent residence visa. But the whole process appears complicated. I have a BSc and MSc in economics and about two years experience. I currently work as a research/data a analyst. Will really appreciate all the help I can get
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shinefelicity: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=bellong post=71674666]

What is important about the skilled migration process is your core duties and not where you work.

What are your job descriptions in the para military agency? If your job descriptions align with any occupation on the skill list, you can nominate the occupation.

thank u. I work in d tech dept. Was wondering why they ask about military or para-military background on d personal information forms while applying for visa
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Orofun1: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Congrats....go prosper down under
unnyk:
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
shinefelicity:
thank u. I work in d tech dept. Was wondering why they ask about military or para-military background on d personal information forms while applying for visa

I don't think they like men that "might" know how to handle gun.

It is like that even in their student visa form.
Well..hope you do not have Islamic name attach to your names, because you may have a lot to explain if you stop at Dubai.

Just explain yourself to them and you will be just fine.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sorry for the Negative outcome I'm also a newbie in this process, I've been reading and following ogas
especially koleefem05 and highway007 have both been so helpful. But what I know so far is that whatever you are applying to be assessed with vetassess you must closely align your JD with ANZSCO code, study your negative outcome very well because in it lies the clues and read wildly, be very patient and most of all be prayerful.

GreenMavro:
how long did your assessment take?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
jones2014:
Good morning people, I got a negative outcome from vetassess when i checked my mail this morning... My spirit is so down at the moment and i need help on the next steps. Please i call on the elders here to assist me cos i really put in a lot of time, effort and finance into this.

Cc bellong, xkoba, lakola, highway007, olvic

Sorry for the Negative outcome I'm also a newbie in this process, I've been reading and following ogas
especially koleefem05 and highway007 have both been so helpful. But what I know so far is that whatever you are applying to be assessed with vetassess you must closely align your JD with ANZSCO code, study your negative outcome very well because in it lies the clues and read wildly, be very patient and most of all be prayerful.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Olvic:

baba I reject am...no be me get negative outcome now

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Concate(f): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
bellong:

In addition, to submit assessment as an internal auditor with VETASSES, be very thorough with your job descriptions.

Match your descriptions action for action with the ANZSCO descriptions and also ensure you read VETASSES' instructions on their website.

For that occupation, you need at least 80 points due to the competition in the number of applicants.

Goodluck.

Thanks so much oga bellog. Pls can I pm you to help review my JD for alignment with vetasses requirement.

Will really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by unnyk: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sis cheesy wink

not going well oo. Got a negative outcome from Tas govt, will have to apply again.
jayooh:

Thanks Bro, we give God all the Glory.

Forward ever. How's it going with ya?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Creamychic(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
tunlex01:

I used a dollar card and paid a little less than 47k

Was it a gtb card? And which of the centres did you take the test at?

Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
LOL! pls disregard we will all triumph by Gods grace
GreenMavro:
baba I reject am...no be me get negative outcome now
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
bellong:

Goodluck.

Hi bro, to understand better, does the 80 points only apply to 189 visa or does it also apply if one goes for State nomination (190&489)?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
So my occupation (149212) has been moved to low availability in SA last weekend while I'm still here waiting for Vetassess outcome. I pray it comes out this week.

I need help with getting the required documents for the application. Please pm me if you have applied for any state nomination, I need clarification and compare some of the requirements.

I want to be able to apply as soon as my assessment result comes out.

Na beg I dey beg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.