Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (805879 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pitman10: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
bellong:

Individuals will have to determine the occupation to nominate by him/herself. Occupation to nominate depends on other factors aside course of study largely being what the person is currently doing.

The experience the person has is as important as the course s/he studied. It will be difficult for anybody to 'prescribe' an occupation without knowing what your friend does.

That being said, your friend can help himself by going through the occupation list to identify any that is related or closely related to what he currently does. Going by his course of study, chemist would have been the best option but it is not sponsored by any state neither is it on the 189 list.

Good evening everyone. ...pls I graduated this Month from the university studied philosophy, 21years old, pls what kind of visa can I go for.. ..pls I need ur advice
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
moneybag4411:

Lolzzz....baba why u dey laff?
Because you refuse to read.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by keleto(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
keleto:
@ spiroxy1 , pls I send you a pm. I need the English test mock test kit. How much it cost and ho I can use it. Am preparing for my English test.

Also to get additional 5 point for my mate,is it only the English test she needs to write.
Pls ur response is appreciated
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by capsule(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
jayooh:

Not claiming any experience may be possible depending on the occupational nominated. Most times, only engineering occupations will fly
please how about Agricultural Scientist? evidence of payment is lacking (pay was/is by hand).
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=keleto post=72385601][/quote]

To get additional 5 points from your spouse, his/her occupation on the same list as you and will do a skills assessment. A positive skills assessment is important to get the points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jman77(m): 4:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Please any help with these?
jman77:
Hello everyone!

Accolades to the gurus helping with this journey.
Please can somebody be so kind to point me where relaible to enroll for either IESTL or PTE center in ibadan? And i would like to know about NEBOSH too .thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by highway007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
You can start by checking JD for agricultural consultant in Australia. If your JD here is closely related to it, then you might stand a chance.
ojsamuel:
Hi everyone, good to be here. Been following this thread for quite a while now and at the verge of deciding whether to go the Oz or Canny way.

I studied Agricultural Economics and Extension Services in the University (BTech, 5 years) and have 5 years work experience as an Agribusiness Desk Officer in a Commercial Bank.

Do I stand a chance of getting a positive skill assessment from VETASSESS as an Agricultural Consultant without a reduction in years of work experience so as to earn 10 points?

I'd also appreciate if anybody, with experience or who has gotten a positive skill assessment with VETASSESS as Agricultural Consultant, can assist in reviewing my JDs or give some heads up in this regard.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
jman77:
Please any help with these?
you can PM @spyroxy1 for PTE voucher. You can pay for IELTS with you back card.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
How can I get past the 79 points in PTE.
I have written 4 times and sometimes I am low by only 3 points. At other times, I am low in two components. I am almost losing hope.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Godisgracious: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please someone should come to my aid, i need a good ielts tutorial center in Enugu with good reviews.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Dont ignore
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by suurutu: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bossladyorigina:
I have written 4 times and sometimes I am low by only 3 points. At other times, I am low in two components. I am almost losing hope.

Please do not loose hope. You are almost there.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by suurutu: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
pitman10:

Good evening everyone. ...pls I graduated this Month from the university studied philosophy, 21years old, pls what kind of visa can I go for.. ..pls I need ur advice

The visas being discussed here are for skilled migration, you need to have work experience before you can qualify except you have engineering qualifications and you can attain the points required without using experience point.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mefia91: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please who needs AUD? For payment or anything.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
suurutu:

I have written four times.

I am writing my last PTE on Monday next week.

Please do not loose hope. You are almost there.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by TheInvestor: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
I am facing a challenge paying for assessment with my GTB naira master card on the engineer Australia portal - my card was declined . Has anyone been able to successful made payment recently? I am in dire need of advice pleaseeeee!!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by keleto(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
bellong:

To get additional 5 points from your spouse, his/her occupation on the same list as you and will do a skills assessment. A positive skills assessment is important to get the points.

Thanks.

If I decide not to claim points from my spouse,can I still include her and the children when submitting EOD if am positively assess alone.
2) if am successful,can I travel alone to later pick my family at a later time.(remember my spouse was not assessed.) . Is it possible

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
pitman10:

Student

capsule:

please how about Agricultural Scientist? evidence of payment is lacking (pay was/is by hand).

Not doable, you na VETASSESS pipu. Be like dem use experience lay the foundation of those guys.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
TheInvestor:
I am facing a challenge paying for assessment with my GTB naira master card on the engineer Australia portal - my card was declined . Has anyone been able to successful made payment recently? I am in dire need of advice pleaseeeee!!

Why was it declined, they might have given u a reason. Insufficient balance?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mefia91:
Please who needs AUD? For payment or anything.

How much n how soon u wanna sell off? Are u in Oz?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sokem: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'm so glad for you. Thanks for your help as regards mine. Mine on the way.
GreenMavro:

Thanks for your feedback.

Applied to vetassess 11th of September

3rd of October Vetassess contacted me for more evidence of task performed

13th of October replied Vetassess with the necessary documents

15th of October, Vetassess confirmed they have received the documents

23rd of October.... Positive outcome, submitted 4years experience.... 3 years approved as deemed skilled

Occupation... Earth science Technician....studied geology

Abeg how much is pte?
Where can I register, I need a very center in Lagos

Also how do I get mock test kits....and preparation materials.

Thanks fam....I see my dreams coming true
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
sokem:
I'm so glad for you. Thanks for your help as regards mine. Mine on the way.
you welcome dear....your assessment will be positive!!!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
keleto:

Thanks.

If I decide not to claim points from my spouse,can I still include her and the children when submitting EOD if am positively assess alone.
2) if am successful,can I travel alone to later pick my family at a later time.(remember my spouse was not assessed.) . Is it possible

Thanks

The answer to both of your question is YES!!!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ancious: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello, been following your thread for a while and this is my second post, my first post was ignored....I studied statistics and I have a work experience under supply chain( logistics)with 4years experience...left logistics to teach middle aged with less than two years experience...will I get a positive assessment from VETASSESS or from AITSL....regards.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
OK I just checked online if my tax ID is valid and yes it is.
My question is can I use this as tax evidence for TRA?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Experience4u(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please how much is PTE and where can I register for it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tomimy1: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Contact @maj10. He did mine and it was too smooth. Very trust worthy
TheInvestor:
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by spyroxy1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bossladyorigina:

Please don't lose hope.

You are almost there.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by spyroxy1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
I have replied most PMs thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pitman10: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=jayooh post=72407513]

Student

Apart from student visa no other type?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nurseafrica: 5:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Hi all
May the blessing of God be on every one helping out with information on this thread.
I have the following query

I am currently sitting comfortably on 60points, not very sure if I have have progressed to 65.

I want to claim 5 additional points from my spouse
Her stats are as follows

Bsc= microbiology
Work Experience = 1 year plus with local government
Work Title= worked in medical Lab

While i know she is not by 9ja standard a lab-scientist unto only professionals registered with Med lab council are scientists. But these local government health department tag even school of health people as scientist

Question

Which assessment body will i submit her documents . even if its just education.
What occupation can she nominate.
She is 30yrs

I have transcript and tax clearance from FIRS.

Please while i respect others . Those in the habit of saying go and read from page 0. With no help. Kindly jump and pass. I've been around from page 0 part 1 and have been on all oz thread since when Tony Abbott was prime minister. During the days of Boss Lady,triggerDSam. Enyinna and other guru's/ ancient of days.
Thanks for your assistance. Cc. Belong
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Thank you.
spyroxy1:

Please don't lose hope.

You are almost there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.