Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! (6604 Views)

My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / Am Beautiful Than Davidos's Girlfriend Chioma Please Comment On My Model Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Davefusd: 12:06am On May 02, 2018
Perspectives:
Shameful attempt on your part. What are u trying to prove?
My point here!!! If he tries faking it....he should have done a more professional window dressing nah

1 Like

Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by laribari(m): 12:15am On May 02, 2018
rheether:

Shut your shithole Up.

Babe calm down nau!
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by fiercehillz(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Dude been living fake life..

Still for wizzy, dude got no time for fakes to impress fools.

Must you compare both of them. They are both celebrities and you should expect a little bit of fake lives.

Still waiting for the much anticipated Beyonce ft. Wizkid, Nikky Minaj ft. Wizkid, Rihanna ft. Wizkid, Coachella performance. Guess who is over hyped by the media.
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by ahiarah: 9:48am On May 02, 2018
Nice one op,this is what I’d call constructive criticism,some celebrities just come up with just any kind of stunt and want to force it down our throat therefore making our youths to go extra mile to live like them,making our girls become so promiscuous,thumbs up
wagazala:

It's not about believing or not. Showbiz is all about hyping riches and faking it till you make it. Some people have made it and some have not. My issue with the OP here is taking time out to verify plate number. So what if it's a fake number? It's like puting up a post that Wakanda is fake and doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by ahiarah: 10:00am On May 02, 2018
oshe11:
Hmmmm......

But with the pix of the car, cnt You tell the Model?

Check this link,you can get a Porsche Cayenne for as little as 9,000usd less shopping and clearing it here in nigeria,so let’s say approximately 9m will get you that

https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/porsche/cayenne/?page=2
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by oshe11: 10:04am On May 02, 2018
ahiarah:

Check this link,you can get a Porsche Cayenne for as little as 9,000usd less shopping and clearing it here in nigeria,so let’s say approximately 9m will get you that

https://www.truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/porsche/cayenne/?page=2
9m?

Now dats dope

Thanks
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by SenatorAiyzik: 10:35am On May 02, 2018
But really this OP is a big fool o. So in your mind now you don bust Davidoff? U be big mumu.. that of course is just a tag on the number part like somebody tagging BRIDE or GROOM during marriage! What an ode u are. Did he tell you he bought a number yet. The assurance there is a tag for the song to show the gift comes with the song why are u so dull?
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by SenatorAiyzik: 10:39am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Dude been living fake life..

Still for wizzy, dude got no time for fakes to impress fools.

Look at this idiot. That is just a tag like BRIDE or GROOM tag during marriages stating the title of that event mumu. If we should talk about fake wiz kid is even the fake. Where is the $1.2million watch he claimed he bought? U donsee am for him hand? Go day pose with JAY-Z watch that frost of London made for JAY-Z and even tagged Jay-Z's name on it . Wiz kid your brother reach Dere use am snap post say name 1.2million dollars he buy am. Another where is the Ahmed he claimed to have signed to starboy and claimed he will give 10million naira? Una don hear from the small rapper till date?? The April Weymouth wiz kid talk don't pass on...mumu and u are here talking
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by donsola(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2018
Fake plates, but the car is real, that's all there is to know
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by makydebbie(f): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
Let's learn to mind our business and double our hustle, then we can satisfy ourselves with whatever fake or original we want.
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by ahiarah: 11:07am On May 02, 2018
donsola:
Fake plates, but the car is real, that's all there is to know
Exactly!!!
But the price of the car is over priced though,cayenne is one of the cheapest model of Porsche,45m is just way way too outrageous
Any clelebrity or individual that’s interested in that kind wash,contact me oh,I fit package you like that,I go preorder a car for u,use it and I’d resell it back and you go get your money.... gaskia!!! Lol

But all the same Davido deserves some ACCOLADES for buying a car for his gf,at least that’s enough ASSURANCE for her security grin
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:10pm On May 02, 2018
rheether:
Shut Up your Trash and move on with your negative vibe.

Assurance Lover grin grin
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Dramadiddy(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:
But really this OP is a big fool o. So in your mind now you don bust Davidoff? U be big mumu.. that of course is just a tag on the number part like somebody tagging BRIDE or GROOM during marriage! What an ode u are. Did he tell you he bought a number yet. The assurance there is a tag for the song to show the gift comes with the song why are u so dull?
very very valid point that throws op opinion off the table
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by victorian(f): 2:39pm On May 02, 2018
I knew the car of 45mil, was just for show.

Celebrities with lies and fake lives...smhh
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Amarabae(f): 2:56pm On May 02, 2018
Broke irritants consoling themselves
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 02, 2018
going by the character length as you noted, "Assurance" is 9 characters na and others reach 9 character too.
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Shugavee(f): 4:18pm On May 02, 2018
Davefusd:

Let me tell you the logic behind celebrities show of on fast cars
They go to automobile auction sites,bid for an accidental vehicle or salvaged vehicle,pay a token to acquire it....,fix it up

I.e a vehicle worth 25m,they bid for it.... for like 5m if they lucky they win it,fix it up for like 3m,shipping it for 1500usd,and probably short pay in clearing
Let’s assume rough estimate of 12m
Put a fake number,flaunt it over the internet for about 3month
Scatter the internet
And later sell it for that same 25m

It’s a win win for them

beautifully said
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

[s]Look at this idiot. That is just a tag like BRIDE or GROOM tag during marriages stating the title of that event mumu. If we should talk about fake wiz kid is even the fake. Where is the $1.2million watch he claimed he bought? U donsee am for him hand? Go day pose with JAY-Z watch that frost of London made for JAY-Z and even tagged Jay-Z's name on it . Wiz kid your brother reach Dere use am snap post say name 1.2million dollars he buy am. Another where is the Ahmed he claimed to have signed to starboy and claimed he will give 10million naira? Una don hear from the small rapper till date?? The April Weymouth wiz kid talk don't pass on...mumu and u are here talking[/s]

sense isn't rare
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by ahiarah: 11:12pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

sense isn't rare
Lol
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by SenatorAiyzik: 1:58am On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

sense isn't rare

you're just too foolish... simple questions above you couldn't answer... i find it hard quoting bereaved idiots like you with no achievements other than rating and criticizing another man's success cos when you were his age you were still struggling o buy 500mb data and facebook plans just to see them.. idiotoooo
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Ifakiland(m): 5:03am On May 03, 2018
God bless me so much so idiots like ds op can have serious headache and sleepless nite analyzing whether my cars are mine or borrowed, whether my houses are bought or rented....Amen Lord.
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Ifakiland(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2018
victorian:
I knew the car of 45mil, was just for show.

Celebrities with lies and fake lives...smhh
So he won't add custom duty and clearance to the final cost of the car abi?
90% youths are dull in this country no wonder so many are unemployable.
Do u know u pay almost the amount u buy car on custom duty? If u buy a car for 10m and duty for 8m...how much will u say the car cost u?
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Davefusd: 10:33am On May 03, 2018
Ifakiland:

So he won't add custom duty and clearance to the final cost of the car abi?
90% youths are dull in this country no wonder so many are unemployable.
Do u know u pay almost the amount u buy car on custom duty? If u buy a car for 10m and duty for 8m...how much will u say the car cost u?
Where did you draw your conclusion from?
How much percent is d cost of clearing a car,go and do your research on that
Do u also realize that 99.9 of Nigerians short pay for duty?!
I’m also guilty of that,even our senate presidents(saraki) Range Rover SUV was seized by the custom boss(col hamid) because the duty was shortpaid

We Nigerian youth should be able to do our research ourselves before believing just anything on social media,this isn’t about hating on another’s mans success
This isn’t part of the reason politicians campaign and give bullshit to us and we believe they did this and that in the past,we youths don’t care about digging deep to get facts
I’m not hating,what do I know self�
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Ifakiland(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2018
U don't have sense...I just gave u a valid reason why ure claim abt the car's price is false ure there talking abt senate president...what evidence do u have that davido didn't pay for custom duty or short cut it?? U just Dey claim u know, but u don't have prove for anything ure saying...better go an hustle...even if davido is himself poor, he still has a rich dad who still fund his fabulous lifestyle....(he's a director in his dad's company)
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2018
rheether:
Shut Up your Trash and move on with your negative vibe.
Come is ur pussy paining you?
Re: Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! by Davefusd: 9:19pm On May 03, 2018
Ifakiland:
U don't have sense...I just gave u a valid reason why ure claim abt the car's price is false ure there talking abt senate president...what evidence do u have that davido didn't pay for custom duty or short cut it?? U just Dey claim u know, but u don't have prove for anything ure saying...better go an hustle...even if davido is himself poor, he still has a rich dad who still fund his fabulous lifestyle....(he's a director in his dad's company)
Me arguing wit you over the duty being shortpaid doesn’t make sense,it just a clear evidence that u have never imported a bicycle spoke and even doubt if u do use a vehicle,cause if u do....u will be aware that d worst hit for duty payment are those that bring in high end vehicle.... what’s Davido compared to the senate president ... that makes u so confident ...like say na u be clearing agent wey collect money pay duty full for all em cars..lol

So if he’s a director in his dads company,does that make he so reckless to spend his dads wealth like say em papa give am unfettered access to his funds generated at “olorunshogo power plant”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? / Mystery Of The Woman Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.