Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Having Fun Or Playing Nice With Girlfriend,would Never Make Her Stay! See More T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Fun Or Playing Nice With Girlfriend,would Never Make Her Stay! See More T (420 Views)

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Fun Or Playing Nice With Girlfriend,would Never Make Her Stay! See More T by monikmotivatioa: 6:34am On May 02, 2018
Well I wouldn't Know why in this century a man of more than 20 years would still be this emotional so much that his behavior begins to sound childish all because his girlfriend left him for another man!

In his mind,Brandy whose girlfriend left thinks that eating together with a girlfriend,having fun or playing nice would certainly make a girlfriend stay and be with her boyfriend forever,but I say NO!Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/having-fun-or-playing-nice-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Dinah! Come Home! / Popular Blogger And Former Model, Linda Ikeja Is Pregnant. / Bloggers Should Stop Doing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.