Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] (1623 Views)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2018
Number 30

The moment I logged in, I was presented with three forms to fill.

# My Account

1. Company Profile
2. Payment & Banking
3. Tax Information

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2018
Number 31

For those of you who are new to Amazon, you don't need to go through the stress I went through in resetting my password. All you need is to visit www.amazon.com and create an account. It's simple. Unfortunately, you'll need to go through the stress of Payment & Banking and filling your Tax Information form. For...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2018
Number 32

For Company Profile:

It's all about your personal info and address.

Typing...

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2018
Number 33

For Payment Details:

Visit www.payoneer.com and create an account for free. It's simple. Though, I have an article how to do it with ease, but you can still do it without the article because it's easy. When you're...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
Number 34

When you're approved by Payoneer, you'll see an option called Global Services. Click it and you'll see where they've assigned you an American bank, an account number, and a routing number. Now, come back to your Merch page and fill the Payment & Banking form. Next is...

Typing...

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2018
Number 35

Next is Tax Information (Interview)

Since you're a Nigerian, you'll pay 30% tax to the American government. If Amazon has taken their share and your royalty is: $2,000 in a month, which on Google's currency converter is currently at ₦719,000.00 — seven hundred and nineteen thousand Naira. From this...

Typing...

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2018
Number 36

From this royalty money, Donald Trump will angrily stretch his hand and say, "Gimme my 30% or I'll grab you on your ****." This is to say, Trump will get ₦215,700.00 — two hundred and fifteen thousand Naira from your 700k as 30% and you'll get: ₦503,000.08 — five hundred and three thousand Naira only as your final profit.

The money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can use it the way you like. If you're one of those directionless guys that like buying women iPhones just to impressed them in exchange for sex, you can order for an iPhone with your Payoneer card. I pity you sha. Continue to dey mumu for love. No offence intended. If you...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
Number 37

If you want to get all your royalty money, you must come from a country which has a treaty with the American government. If you aren't from any of those countries, you'll lose 30% of all money you make from month to months and from year to years.

For those people from eligible countries, you'll need your TIN (Tax Identification Number) or an EIN (Employer Identification Number). Fill the tax...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2018
Number 38

Filling the tax form is easy, but getting the EIN is hard if you're not from a treaty country with America. There are ways to get it online yourself, but you'll be frustrated with the process and probably give up. Sad, right? I have been...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2018
Number 39

I have been there. Luckily, there is a way out, but I doubt if new comers can afford it. If you can't afford it, keep losing 30% for the time being and when you have made enough money, click this link https://www.nairaland.com/4444875/30-amazon-tax-removal-kindle and see how to get it.

Now, we have handled company profile, payment, and tax, let's see what's next. Here is...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2018
Number 40

Here is what I did and I call it "The Creative Madness."

Now you're asking, how does this creative madness work?

Creative Madness is a technique I came up with to bypass laziness. Whenever I see a lucrative opportunity, I start walking towards it like a cheetah, then attack. In simple English, it's about JUST DO IT NOW OR DIE IN POVERTY. So, I...

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2018
Number 41

So, I immediately opened my Writer Plus app to come up with unique and catchy phrases for clothe designs. As I was typing, my fingers jumped on autopilot and before I knew it, I came up with 180 unique catch phrases for clothe design. A huge percentage has subtle sexual innuendo (without violating Amazon's policies) and motivation. You know, humans like...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2018
Number 42

You know, humans like naughty or suggestive write-ups, so I give them what they want a take my money like to China on vacation like Maywhether. This is exactly what Sèun is doing and that's why they push trashy contents to front page.

He knows what trends and fetches him more money. Everyone is a business man or woman — if you're not, start today. #Don'tBeLazy. Here is...

Here is a censored list of those 180 lines.

Typing...

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2018
Number 43

We will use one for explanation. Let's go with number 127.

The quote for the design is: One Night. Stand Tall For Your Right.

This is not a niche based quote, but it has two meanings and most naughty people will see the naughty meaning while most good people will see the motivational meaning. The quote manipulates the brain.

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2018
Number 44

The first line with the first word of the second line is naughty while the entire second line is motivational. So, there are two people who will buy the clothe.

One Night
Stand Tall
For Your Right

Since I don't have access to my computer at the moment, I'll use a mobile app to design it.

Sadly, I don't have any photo app on my phone. Gimme a minute lemme navigate to Play Store and install one.

Done!

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2018
Number 45

Now make I enter Amazon or Google go download one or two clothes without a write-up and put the "One Night..." quote on it.

Done!

Alright. Let me open the app and do some simple work even though I don't know how to use it. I will just click whatever I see and come up with a design. Minutes later, the...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2018
Number 46

Minutes later, the below simple designs are what I came up with.

Typing...

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2018
The first 3 photos below were the original clothes.

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2018
Number 47

Remember, I don't know how to use the app. If I can do it, you too can. Don't be lazy. At this moment, I'm waiting for approval to join the program which may take 14 days of some months. Anyway, I won't feel the wait because I will be busy with other stuff.

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2018
Number 48

Note: I may not do my designs because of engagements. I will hire designers, but I will be the one to come up with the quotes. It's good to know what is trending or what niche you can survive and make more money.

Yes, you also need keyword research. Don't worry, you can learn all these from blogs around the web. If I have free time, I may share how they work. Now, we...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2018
Number 49

Now, we have come to the end of the post. I will post updates if I see the need. It's time to go back and read everything on CosmicJames thread to see if I can learn something new. I love to learn and I'll never stop learning. Do the same! Don't let not having a laptop stop you from acquiring this design skill and Merch it to money.

Clef on! and thank you all for your time.
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by daharry(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2018
Bro id need to learn alot from you wic part of ph do you reside
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2018
daharry:
Bro id need to learn alot from you wic part of ph do you reside
Unfortuantely, I don't disclose. I'm mobile. Let's just keep it vague like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Advantage Of Being Broke? / "Jesus Was Actually A Feminist" - Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies, How Do You Cure Horniness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.