Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (127130 Views)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by AmoloPatrick(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2018
What a wow wasted generation

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by ginasteve: 8:40pm On May 02, 2018
Igbo's will say it's( uwa mmebi )The world is gradually coming to an end oo. See this suckling ooo!

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Olobojay(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2018
Na WA ooooo
Wetin we no go see and hear for this Buhari government

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Ofemmanu1: 8:41pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:
The next generation is in trouble.
Na flatina, what do you expect?!

2 Likes

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Mac2016(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2018
If she see really big mature d!ck she go see blood again as if she be virgin. I want to believe her account was hacked!
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2018
more reason I wish to live long and bleep da craze outta this new generational cunts
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by lillan042(f): 8:42pm On May 02, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by youngvikthor(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2018
Weldone ma angry
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by adecz: 8:42pm On May 02, 2018
angry angry angry

His gonorrhea will
also be "bigger"....

Spoiled brat!!!

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Ofemmanu1: 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Wasted pikin hian undecided

I do wonder where these girls got the liver from in posting this shit. Don't they have relatives on their facebook friend lists
Most of the flatinas are baby factory basterrds..
They've got no family or relatives, you can ask chidinma.

2 Likes

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by mufadem2012: 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
U too believe this big liar. Na 1st time she go taste ham. Hmmm
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by wale377(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
I don’t have problem with the couples oo...... my problem is the photographer
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Emanodimo(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

I do wonder where these girls got the liver from in posting this shit. Don't they have relatives on their facebook friend lists

They have ohh... The relative are part of the viewer's discretion. So no offence.

Looking through the creation story, Eve wasn't ashamed while Adam still dey wonder how him take dey naked, when God called.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nazaretha1(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2018
�, omo jatijati
johnnyholtby:
Obo'le grin grin
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by chronique(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

As in ehn, the thing dey shock me. As an adult sef, I can't even post such on social media.

3 Likes

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Is04970: 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

My thought exactly. Shameless people.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by sheubaba2013: 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
This is as a result of watching BBN.
Blame it on big brother naija

2 Likes

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by BabbanBura(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian lady named Confy who lives in Owerri has been trending online after she shared photos of herself cuddling up with her boyfriend, using a rather, “weird” caption after having sex with him.

According to her,today is the first time she’d be having intimacy with her boyfriend and she enjoyed the act.Below is what she wrote...

“First time to have Sex with him. My Boo’s Di*k is bigger than ur boo’s di*k. I Love you Bby"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-what-nigerian-lady-posted-after.html?m=1

Weldone queen Confy Jon and big congratulations on this great achievement. Believe me your fellow queens on Nairaland are very proud of you. Go gal slay your life off

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by darlingnuel(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
GraGra247:
Habaaaa!! These secondary school girls don open eye well well.

Look at the lepka wey dey boast of big d*ck. World don end.
Being lekpa doesnt make him handicapped in mojo size.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by BOOMnaija(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
Na person pikin be dis o!
Chei!

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Michelle55: 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
cry congratulations on your dick tasting spree.. just don't turn the small town inbetween your thighs to an express road for your future husband.. I've said mine!!!
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
And it made front page?
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by suwalee(f): 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-what-nigerian-lady-posted-after.html?m=1
parents u see why u need to include pridoxine and koboko into their diet for proper brain functioning which I'm so sure this young girl is deficient for
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by icekid5548: 8:52pm On May 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

i wonder oooo
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by sweetTai(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2018
I’m guessing she’s still a teenager. It’s safe to say that She will regret this comment and photo some day in the future. Provided she has no mental problems.

2 Likes

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by adedayoa2(f): 8:56pm On May 02, 2018
cyndy1000:
With their #1,500 slippers dick is an achievement.
how you take know sey na #1500?
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Mintayo(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2018
This generation is laying a wrong foundation for the next generation, the next generation is in trouble.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by DCTrendy(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2018
Awon omo irole aye

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by ApolitiCal: 8:57pm On May 02, 2018
I like girls that enjoy sex and appreciate good sex. It's a serious problem doing it and enjoy it alone. That's why some girls fake orgasm.

But this girl's vagina must be very wide. A very wide vagina requires big dick to achieve orgasm.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by gr8tone: 8:58pm On May 02, 2018
Lazyyouth.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by harddyj: 8:58pm On May 02, 2018
It is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.