Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (127924 Views)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / Who Has Bigger Boobs / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by F117nighthawk: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
The children the corrupt system and leaders are breeding now in Nigeria, these ones go even fit sell the country, they no send, sex is so cheap and means nothing to them
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nyamve1: 1:38pm On May 08, 2020
U need Jesus that's all i can say
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Osek(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2020
Mac2016:
If she see really big mature d!ck she go see blood again as if she be virgin. I want to believe her account was hacked!
Ehnnn... Tell me something shocked cheesy
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Damseldammie(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2020
Oshisko
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Sambaby7640: 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
Abdulkareem407:
more reason I wish to live long and bleep da craze outta this new generational cunts
so bro.....are you still doing this??
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by jerry1234567890(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2020
Nah wetin u come to do to check guys dick bah
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:13pm On May 11, 2020
Oyindidi:
For that girl to be bold enough to put that pix on fb. I doubt there's anyone to discipline her in her family
There's nothing wRonG in what she did
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:16pm On May 11, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Wasted pikin hian undecided

I do wonder where these girls got the liver from in posting this shit. Don't they have relatives on their facebook friend lists
have you had Sex on A TRee with your fRienDS?
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:31pm On May 11, 2020
Allylic:
Omo shepeteri...sometimes I wonder what this small children are always thinking...internet never forgets you know.
forget what? What's there to forget? It's a fRee world . Let her do as She Pleases. Not everything one has ReGret about. This is All fun & Games no BiGGie. Except for DRamaTiC People who like taking things OveRBoarD.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:43pm On May 11, 2020
nwaokeleme100:
There is a big problem in Primary 3c.
PRimary 3 ,I Dey white.
C na for SeconDARy SChOOl
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:44pm On May 11, 2020
AceVentura:
Uwa mmebi!!!

Chineke Nna mere anyi ebere...
lol I listen to this song everyday but have zero Qualms with what She DiD
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2020
Eke40seven:
Hypocrites shouting"next generation in trouble" everywhere.. how is your generation better? How was the generation before it? If your generation and the one before it had it so good, how come the next generation will be meeting a deranged society filled with corruption and utter poverty?
Many of you are typing the shit right under a deek or puccie... Hypocrites.
Kan Gwa gi. Make them tellus
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
greatface:

Whoever the maga is is actually of less concern to me in this scenario.

But I can't imagine my picture coming online with this kind of remark from my supposed girlfriend.
GADamnit. You too loCAlol
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 11, 2020
With this small body of yours? Do women really love big dicks? Or they're pretending
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
To every singles muslims who are still searching for true love at Readytomingle we help with Matchmaking,dating and finding of love,finding your love is just a click away. Join our whatsapp page through the link below and we shall help you to achieve your dreams.

https:///2Lh2jNb
Or join our whatsapp group using 08174673270
Muslim sisters waiting for the brothers
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Topelistic(f): 9:23pm On May 11, 2020
Chai...... See as shame dey catch me for her
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Go5DY(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2020
Is that not david the son of okoro...
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by SavageResponse(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

I do wonder where these girls got the liver from in posting this shit. Don't they have relatives on their facebook friend lists

I also wonder the same
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by ekibs11(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

ask me o me that can't post nonsense when mum on friends list
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Vinxento(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Eeeneh I no blame her bcus her village people is at work. Na wa for u ooo stupidity no gud oooo
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Testimony1988(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chubhie:
The next generation is in trouble.
hahahah.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Perogbangba(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

I tire too ooo. Sometimes I wonder if such people don't have families they are answerable to.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Perogbangba(f): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

I tire too ooooo. Sometimes I wonder if these girls actually have families they are answerable to.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by saintchuks9(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
I tire my brother..the kind mind this days eh
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
U see y most times I get scared of having female children, they are so foolish and stupid omg! Especially at such young age! They take all ur money and then when they get successful they go out like that silly Chimanda adichie to say they re feminists and self made, that would break evey man's heart, knowing that ur child didn't place any value on wat uve been to them.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Youngpo413: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Michelle55:
cry congratulations on your dick tasting spree.. just don't turn the small town inbetween your thighs to an express road for your future husband.. I've said mine!!!
Lol @ small town.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Youngpo413: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
mrmacdon:
as i speak to u now, some secondary school love, are planing how to go to same university, graduate together, get a job and marry them self, should we tell them the truth.
No!
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Vilate(m): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2022
Youngpo413:
No!
That is u get the odurdor to post dat thing,so how u want his d*** 2 be

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
What a pity. Whst a news!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.