Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (127135 Views)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Eke40seven(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2018
Hypocrites shouting"next generation in trouble" everywhere.. how is your generation better? How was the generation before it? If your generation and the one before it had it so good, how come the next generation will be meeting a deranged society filled with corruption and utter poverty?
Many of you are typing the shit right under a deek or puccie... Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2018
arrant nonsense.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Controller360: 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
Meh Jesus come quick quick na... Meh we Sabi who dey go heaven and those wey dey go hell
This world just dey get worse
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by greatface(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

I can argue she's the maga in this scenario

Whoever the maga is is actually of less concern to me in this scenario.

But I can't imagine my picture coming online with this kind of remark from my supposed girlfriend.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by wyzoe: 10:09pm On May 02, 2018
These children sef. My father's house is the biggest (until you see another person's father's house)

Anyhoo, since she can still stand and her legs aren't shaking, I reserve the rest grin
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by apharm(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2018
will i still get married?
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by mrmacdon(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2018
as i speak to u now, some secondary school love, are planing how to go to same university, graduate together, get a job and marry them self, should we tell them the truth.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Buffalowings3(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Useless kids grin angry grin grin grin angry grin cheesy grin grin
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by babafirst(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2018
Lazy youth!!!!!!!
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Femijohn198: 10:28pm On May 02, 2018
after all the world don spoil, small girl with empty brain,..
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by iukpe: 10:31pm On May 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
For that girl to be bold enough to put that pix on fb. I doubt there's anyone to discipline her in her family

There is less than 15% of family left in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by bossrillboss: 10:31pm On May 02, 2018
shege dan boroba yara sha sha kawai.useless children.

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Sluvist(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2018
The upcoming baby mama just show face,i wishes you all the best of fvcks before he abandon you as left over.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by trappatoni(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:
The next generation is in trouble.
I tell you, na to relocate to barbados,jamaica or trinidad and tobago. These kids have lost it completely.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by megama: 11:05pm On May 02, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian lady named Confy who lives in Owerri has been trending online after she shared photos of herself cuddling up with her boyfriend, using a rather, “weird” caption after having sex with him.

According to her,today is the first time she’d be having intimacy with her boyfriend and she enjoyed the act.Below is what she wrote...

“First time to have Sex with him. My Boo’s Di*k is bigger than ur boo’s di*k. I Love you Bby"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-what-nigerian-lady-posted-after.html?m=1
your career finished
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:

Calm down. If Facebook existed in the '70s you will be shocked at some grandparents today.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by simplesearch: 11:28pm On May 02, 2018
Many of them are possessed, that makes it practically impossible for their parent or near relative without greater measure of spiritual power or awareness to call them to order as any detterent voice is quickly intimated and severely dealt with through diabolical means, dont undermine that small girl she may be swimming in blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Printerscanner: 11:31pm On May 02, 2018
Chubhie:

I would be gone before then.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Blez33(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2018
wasted spermyu
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by mattmogan88: 11:37pm On May 02, 2018
IMAGINE THÉ POOR UMBRELLA
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Phalumy(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2018
Kaish! This word is gradually turning to an end, imagine a girl deliberately posting this kinda rubbish...... Where exactly are we heading to? May God forgive us..........
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Edusouls(m): 11:45pm On May 02, 2018
chai chineke mere umuaka kita ebere,for they do not know what they are doing...nsogbu di...

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by sakanifemi123(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2018
what a wasted generation are we no gal is proud of virginity except shameful tin God have mercy upon us
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by majatech(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2018
Dats why I prefer fleshy babes,skinny ones, normal prick is always not enough..tufiakwa!!!!
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2018
This is the effect of too much Nollywood and home videos. Another lazy and Wasted Nigerian youth. Very soon she will mention Linda ikeidi or Tonto Dicke or Genevagi as her role model
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by piagetskinner(m): 12:54am On May 03, 2018
these are the kind of people buhari was referring to...

imagine...no shame at all at this tender age
I blame their parents...
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by BENRAZY(m): 12:55am On May 03, 2018
e dn taaaa make I comment, but this 1 weak me o, abeg make God come so that this world go end
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Macdav(m): 1:02am On May 03, 2018
cyndy1000:
With their #1,500 slippers dick is an achievement.

Chaii!!!

Lobatan
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by ELgordo(m): 1:08am On May 03, 2018
Ovoko! See them lazy ya'ing Nigerian youths
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 1:22am On May 03, 2018
I have heard so much about Owerri girls though I don't subscribe to stereotypes but this smallie wey be like wall gecko is trying to prove certain things right.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by 2016v2017: 3:43am On May 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Wasted pikin hian undecided

I do wonder where these girls got the liver from in posting this shit. Don't they have relatives on their facebook friend lists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.