Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (4211 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by kunleweb: 8:49pm On May 03, 2018
ranmoor:

Why not wait "in the marriage"? Why wait outside? Isn't that one-leg in, one leg out?

Sharp, yet strong sound bite. Perhaps " some " ladies chose wrongly and ended up in the newspaper clique,this is caused because they refused to settle for a guy before the fullness of his potential, they enter relationship with their eyes, and feet unstable, assuming that if he gets rich they'll marry, and incase if he doesn't blow, they'll move on, so they don't give their best to their relationships, they continue jumping froom one relationship to the next, before they know it, they become " newspapers " caused by their greed and selfish motives ( thinking they were wise ), it's the scheming that put many of these ladies into this situation and cause them to become stale, old and wasting.

Like you said, wait inside a marriage, marry a man with potential even before he blows and by complementing him, earn yourselves the title of loyal wives by supplementing his efforts in achieving his potentials. I believe the ones that become evening newspaper were not just greedy but didn't make the right choices or strategy to achieve their marriage objectives.

1 Like

Re: .. by jaychubi: 8:55pm On May 03, 2018
Juliuss01:
Hello house, pls kindly assist.
I am a working class lady, I'm 25 years old but I'm confused about an issue. There are two guys proposing to me, one is financially ok and he has a good job, even his dad has been the one playing front for him before he gained the courage to propose to me, his dad has also been acting so nice, telling me to go get visa that we may travel out, that his son is also about to finish his house, we can move in after wedding.

The father even told his son to call my mum and now my mum is having interest in him but i don't love this guy no matter how much I try to, though he's financially ok. At a time I prayed over it but the revelation I saw was against the guy, I told his dad about the revelation because his dad will not stop pestring me but his dad said I should not be bothered about the dreams as a believer.

However, I love the other guy, he loves me more, always ready to do anything to see me happy, he's so nice, caring and love God but he has no JOB, not even an apartment of his own, though he's a graduate seeking for job, i have interest in him but my mum wants me to settle down so soon with the guy that is ready that I will later love him in the marriage.
What can i do pls. should wait for the guy I love or follow my mum’s advice.

Every jobless guy is like dt Soo romantic n caring abeg free dt dude so he can concentrate in his job hunting. Dating a jobless guy is a no no.

Marry d guy dt is ready, love is a decision not just a feeling. Decide to love him n u are good to go
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 03, 2018
Marry the one that is financially okay, you will grow to love him, opportunity comes but once
Re: .. by Ifakiland(m): 2:44am On May 04, 2018
Yea marry the one with money, u can always go back and fork the jobless one when he finally hammers...since ure already a lowkey hoe...many married hoes do it, so you won't be the first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headmaster Films Sex Video With Student / When She Says She Needs Some Space. / Cardi B Shows Her Underwear, As She Poses With Offset On A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.