Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (41030 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by adeyrinsola(f): 9:03am On May 04, 2018
stupidity:
but the girl must be expecting Porsche from him.

All those below me bashing the OP for taking the girlfriend to be slave, does washing dish for someone you love and dating automatically make you a slave and maid? We have lots of ladies out there looking for men with husband materials. If you can’t show your side of wifery, how do you expect to meet a man with husband material?

Secondly, I tire for the way people reason, this is why men feel they own their wife, some of yall are saying she’s only his girlfriend and not her maid or slave, so when he decides to pay her dowry and marry her, only then we can now call her his slave and maid. By then na to carry all my friends dirty clothes give her to wash. Nonsense.
you're so right
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:03am On May 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Some men are a mess, imagine not understanding the need to keep your own home clean instead of waiting for some random gf, bet its way they were brought up, funny they don't realize they lack home training and never a husband material
They keep crying feminism up and down but still don't know that keeping oneself clean is a personal responsibility. You can't say a woman who thinks you should be clean is a feminist.
A woman who thinks youvshoukd treat your visitor right is a feminist. I don't know what guys are becoming. They don't want to do anything concerning cleanliness but wants someone who is clean.
I bet you the girl saw that the house was dirty and couldn't wait to run away. If you keep your house clean, your visitors will leave it clean when they come. If a visitor comes andbthw house is clean, they may want to pull dear shoes at the door before coming it, but if it's dirty they may not even beat the mud off their shoes before they enter.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by engrelvis(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see your point, but I still believe she should have done the "right thing", irrespective of his chauvinistic beliefs. Guests come into two categories, too. There are good guests & there are bad guests. IMO, she falls into the later. You just don't walk out as a guest, like a snake slithering out of a hole. It's not right imo, but that's just me. I hope she at least made the bed that she laid her greasy head on.
if dis guy v just said my girlfriend Bleep up for nt arranging d kitchen I won't v reacted .he said she has failed his wifey litmus test .I dnt agree with dat.dis is nt d issue of being chauvinistic orcdoing d right thing .

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by oshaosha2014(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2018
This one wey dey back like dog on top social media na her type the boyfriend/husband dey tell for house, "sit down there, if you move I slap you," and she go mellow. Girls, don't believe her rant o and don't let her mislead you. People like her have stable relationship but they will come online and spoil your own with their magaret Thatcher attitude. Don't trust anything you see online. my 5kobo o!

Preshy561:

bla bla bla shiit.
You think it's everyone that's even interested in that marriage balderdash you use to get some women to their knees?

what of the ones that did the washing nonsense?where are they now?
exes right? to hell with him and his wife material nonsense.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by onatisi(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
is nt global my bro.d Africa way of a wife material is when she washes d dishes washes d man clothes even d whole family self runs errands for dem n den keep quiet when being spoken to.bullshit.a woman can easily fake all dat n turn to terror when she finally enter yr house.eveytin still boil down to master slave relationship being exhibited in Africa
i dont think so , like i always say there is no culture in this world the equates men with women . the only culture that does so which is the whites have the highest rates of divorce cases.
secondly , a woman showing her home care skills doesnt amount to slavery. the issue is women in africa now adays have been brainwashed about the equal rights and so on . when it comes to the home , the man is the head , and there are certain things a woman must do to show her man that she is indeed a good wife material
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by oshaosha2014(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2018
Exactly!

Okoyeebos:
See girls coming online to castigate the guy for expecting such from his girlfriend but offline, most of them do much more for their boyfriends.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by bayulll011(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see your point, but I still believe she should have done the "right thing", irrespective of his chauvinistic beliefs. Guests come into two categories, too. There are good guests & there are bad guests. IMO, she falls into the later. You just don't walk out as a guest, like a snake slithering out of a hole. It's not right imo, but that's just me. I hope she at least made the bed that she laid her greasy head on.

she is not ordinary guest.
they are lovers why are nigerian like this.

hypocrite everywhere smh
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by bayulll011(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They keep crying feminism up and down but still don't know that keeping oneself clean is a personal responsibility. You can't say a woman who thinks you should be clean is a feminist.
A woman who thinks youvshoukd treat your visitor right is a feminist. I don't know what guys are becoming. They don't want to do anything concerning cleanliness but wants someone who is clean.
I bet you the girl saw that the house was dirty and couldn't wait to run away. If you keep your house clean, your visitors will leave it clean when they come. If a visitor comes andbthw house is clean, they may want to pull dear shoes at the door before coming it, but if it's dirty they may not even beat the mud off their shoes before they enter.

ur pics says it all
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On May 04, 2018
engrelvis:
if dis guy v just said my girlfriend Bleep up for nt arranging d kitchen I won't v reacted .he said she has failed his wifey litmus test .I dnt agree with dat.dis is nt d issue of being chauvinistic orcdoing d right thing .

To each their own.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 9:13am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

alright.

Not just about 'Alright'. But it's a fact that no man will finish reading your posts and your stance on women responsibilities in a family and near you again. How I wish any man who comes near you will stealthily read all your posts on NL. Why not tell us why the man must provide transport fare to bring in an abandoned property to his house who will eat and mess the kitchen and still leave it behind and come and claim feminist. Btw who even cooked the food the stupid fucking babe ate. One babe asked me to give her 10k tfare to visit me. I asked hr what will be the mutual benefit of this visit. What do I stand to gain if she comes since I have been doing my dishes,doing my clothings,doing my chores,cooking my delicious meals alone and enjoying my weekends with friends. What will she do differently if she comes apart from provide sex and demand Porsche. The moment you idiots wake up to reality,you will begin to work ur ass up to meet your basic tfares and other financial needs and let's see your status in the society whether it will not upgrade. Stupidity
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by kmaster007: 9:13am On May 04, 2018
shey nah today
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 9:18am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:

How about who cooked the food,who ate the food. I once had a friend then. I never allowed her to enter the kitchen anytime she visits nor allow her do anything for me cos she will just be sitting down and I will cook,feed her pack out my dishes wash and come and sit with her. Funny thing,she was expecting me to say I do I do.i never happened till she realized her status and moved. That's how it's meant to be. Imagine if that babe pushed me aside and cooked and did dishes all this while whenever she sees me enter the kitchen. I tell you dis babe did not view my kitchen till she moved her ass elsewhere
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by blakky97(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2018
stupidity:

All those below me bashing the OP for taking the girlfriend to be slave, does washing dish for someone you love and dating automatically make you a slave and maid? We have lots of ladies out there looking for men with husband materials. If you can’t show your side of wifery, how do you expect to meet a man with husband material?

Secondly, I tire for the way people reason, this is why men feel they own their wife, some of yall are saying she’s only his girlfriend and not her maid or slave, so when he decides to pay her dowry and marry her, only then we can now call her his slave and maid. By then na to carry all my friends dirty clothes give her to wash. Nonsense.
my brother just leave them. life is a two way coin. i gave my corper neighbour my kitchen key to take water anytime she likes because the kitchen is seperate from the main house, i came back home to find she fetched my water and washed my plates. i felt so much obligated to her. i asked her what she wanted to do after service, she said fish farming. i permitted her to practice it on my land for free. if i even have money, i will dig the holes, cement it, do borehole and even help her buy the fingerlings for a start. hope i lay my hands on good cash before she is through. thats how life works.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Preshy561(f): 9:20am On May 04, 2018
shugamummy:

Not just about 'Alright'. But it's a fact that no man will finish reading your posts and your stance on women responsibilities in a family and near you again. How I wish any man who comes near you will stealthily read all your posts on NL. Why not tell us why the man must provide transport fare to bring in an abandoned property to his house who will eat and mess the kitchen and still leave it behind and come and claim feminist. Btw who even cooked the food the stupid fucking babe ate. One babe asked me to give her 10k tfare to visit me. I asked hr what will be the mutual benefit of this visit. What do I stand to gain if she comes since I have been doing my dishes,doing my clothings,doing my chores,cooking my delicious meals alone and enjoying my weekends with friends. What will she do differently if she comes apart from provide sex and demand Porsche. The moment you idiots wake up to reality,you will begin to work ur ass up to meet your basic tfares and other financial needs and let's see your status in the society whether it will not upgrade. Stupidity
okay.

rant again.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 9:21am On May 04, 2018
bayulll011:

she is not ordinary guest.
they are lovers why are nigerian like this.

hypocrite everywhere smh

It's not hypocrisy, it's common sense unless you're of course a slob.

You clean after yourself as a guest, unless you're otherwise asked NOT to. This entitlement & expecting special privileges as a lover, is what needs to stop.

There're ways to carry yourself in someone's house, girlfriend or not.

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Honourableone: 9:21am On May 04, 2018
God bless you
stupidity:

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Nobody: 9:23am On May 04, 2018
stuupid fooll d girl na ur house maid.test ko testicles iranu. To d lady i am also disappointed u slept over & couldnt wash ordinary plate.radarada stopid news
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:25am On May 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Courtesy and decency shows that, you shouldn't leave a mess behind even if your host didn't say anything about it. It's even a way of saying thanks for having me. You seem to be digressing so I'll leave this argument here because I didn't mention feminism.
Nobody can be like you, different strokes for some people. Yours is to do what's right. How can you visit someone, make a mess and leave it that way because wetin happen?
Last year when I traveled to Nigeria, my brother, I and his wife went to see my sister in laws aunty. She prepared something nice for us all. After everything, I went to clean up the mess. Yes! Because we messed up her plates and cutleries. Courtesy demands that.

The only problem here is if the lady met the plates messy and had nothing to do with it.
So that's how all your visitors do. They mess up your house when they come? I dint think any normal visitor so mess up a clean house. And I don't think any host would allow his visitor to go into their kitchen and was the plate they at in. We are talking about a first time visitor Who has never come to your house. I don't think I would allow a visitor to do that in my house. So eating in your house means messing up the place. You washed the plates cos you wanted to. And the person in quest aas your in law.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2018
Lol the first time she came to ur house u want her to start cleaning up. Bros if you want her to clean up ur house go see her people
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by bayulll011(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's not hypocrisy, it's common sense unless you're of course a slob.

You clean after yourself as a guest, unless you're otherwise asked NOT to. This entitlement & expecting special privileges as a lover, is what needs to stop.

There're ways to carry yourself in someone's house, girlfriend or not.

u re not more advanced or exposed than the white babes.
smh
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by PotatoSalad(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
and the ones that have been washing and cleaning nko?where did you keep them?
aren't they now call exes?
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.
wife material kill you there.
A picture of your kitchen please or shut the f up
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by obi123: 9:35am On May 04, 2018
Olalan:
As much as the girl isn't in anyway obligated to do the cleaning, her doing it would earn her some respect from the guy, it's just like borrowing a car for use and not refuelling it, thou you aren't obligated to refuel but if you do you have earned some respect for yourself

no i disagree , you see this relationship thing is what it is A RELATIONSHIP" , boys and girls expect too much from each other when nothing is actually on the table, if she came to his house and expected him to foot all her bills like a husband probably would , would that be acceptable ?
it is important to set boundaries to avoid the often quoted AFTERALL I DID FOR HIM/HER.

people keep testing and setting traps but still end up making bad choices it seems these days
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2018
shugamummy:

How about who cooked the food,who ate the food. I once had a friend then. I never allowed her to enter the kitchen anytime she visits nor allow her do anything for me cos she will just be sitting down and I will cook,feed her pack out my dishes wash and come and sit with her. Funny thing,she was expecting me to say I do I do.i never happened till she realized her status and moved. That's how it's meant to be. Imagine if that babe pushed me aside and cooked and did dishes all this while whenever she sees me enter the kitchen. I tell you dis babe did not view my kitchen till she moved her ass elsewhere
Hers is different, the op said she came firbthe first time. However, some people don't like entering the kitchen. Youbarebalso someone who likes doing his thing. But don't expect a girl visiting you for the first time to do what the op expected of that girl. It doesn't make her good or bad. And it doesn't prevent the owner of the house from doing what he has been doing if he knows how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by deafeyez: 9:36am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:
stupid lazy old fool,see how dirty and shabby his kitchen looks,tomorrow this one go open mouth deh curse girls with smelly pussy.

idiotic fool.

Aunty are the one the op has written about?
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by deafeyez: 9:40am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Hers is different, the op said she came firbthe first time. However, some people don't like entering the kitchen. Youbarebalso someone who likes doing his thing. But don't expect a girl visiting you for the first time to do what the op expected of that girl. It doesn't make her good or bad. And it doesn't prevent the owner of the house from doing what he has been doing if he knows how to do it.

Well something light is mandatory but TP is not mandatory for first timers. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by XhosaNostra(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2018
bayulll011:

u re not more advanced or exposed than the white babes.
smh

What does this have to do with "exposure" or race? Please keep your inferiority complex to yourself.
Like I said, it's common sense! Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size, can come to the exact same conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Viicfuntop(f): 9:46am On May 04, 2018
OgahBohz:
What if she didn't check the kitchen , you said she came in the morning and left, so its possible she didn't know na,

just saying ....
and what ifnshe was testing you to know if your are a husband material ?

Even if I checked the kitchen, I still won’t wash the dishes. They are not mine. I ain’t down for any rubbish testing. So you purposely left your dishes to test me, pls get a new girlfriend.

the devil is just testing both of you to know who has common sense jae
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:47am On May 04, 2018
bayulll011:

ur pics says it all
And what does my picture say sir?
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by sparkwil(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2018
Preshy561:

idiotic fool.

Calm down...... Who offended you
I totally agree with your judgement but you could have chosen your words more carefully

I won't advice my sister to visit any man she's not officially engaged to talk less of doing any damn chores for him.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by shugamummy: 9:48am On May 04, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Am not arguing with you. The point is we arranged with one of our guys then to help to scatter his room and turn the kitchen upside down when his babe was about visiting. We betted.He stated that the babe will arrange everything before taking her seat. We doubted and put 1k each,3 guys....Omo the babe dropped her handbag when she arrived..... Hugged the guy and went about arranging the bed,then to kitchen while she was asking if there is something edible in that house,she saw the kitchen and cleaned all fucking stuff while getting the food ready. I tell you,we were marvelled and today that family is happy. How about if we witnessed this kind of gesture and I have you visit me,i cooked for you and you enjoyed and carried your fucking ass back. I assure you you will never step into that house again
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2018
deafeyez:

Well something light is mandatory but TP is not mandatory for first timers. lipsrsealed
nothing is mandatory. Do the right thing and forget about what's mandatory.
Re: Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes by Viicfuntop(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Don't blame her, it's the way she was brought up. no good home training..
Next time, talk sense into her..

No offense, but this is void of sense. Did you read it before submitting. Are you actually saying that it’s part of the home training book to wast boyfriend’s dishes the first time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.