Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. (9927 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen This Before. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 05, 2018
...can't imagine things. Ordinary imagination. I'm a Aphantasiac.

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by TOCHI007(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2018
I have never dated a Yoruba girl( hope to.one of these days. But presently I have never.
I have never smoked weed
I have never toasted a girl for more than 3 months
I have never slept with a girl in the toilet of an aeroplane
I have been out of Nigeria
I have never not felt guilty immediately after sex
I have never slaughtered a chicken
I have never betrayed my friends
I have never had sex in the comfort of a room
I have never forgotten my girlfriend's birthday
I have never been to the North
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by nowpresence(f): 8:39pm On May 05, 2018
never swam.
never had a birthday party.
never being to a club.
never flown in an airplane.
never left the country.
never wore a bikini.
never went to a beach.
never went to a spa.
never went to a concert
never went for a vacation
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 05, 2018
TommyJidex365:
...can't imagine things. Ordinary imagination. I'm a Aphantasiac.

cheesy
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 05, 2018
Never eaten noodles, Indomie oo, Minime oo, foreign, local, none
Also pasta
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Baddiezz(f): 9:05am On May 07, 2018
dondemex:
Come let's runaway together
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by HerCuteness(f): 12:06pm On May 12, 2018
nancyv:
I have never flown on a plane.
I have never had sex
I have never eaten shawarma.
I have never travelled outside the country.etc
You'll get there.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by LisaAnne(f): 10:10am On May 13, 2018
midehi2:
When is your next birthday?
The day I posted the comment
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by swiz123(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2018
Mynd44:
Never taken weed, recreational codiene, smoked cigarettes, math, cocain, heroine etc.

Never owned a billion Naira

I don't think your boss owns a billion naira either. So, it's not ordinary.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by TOCHI007(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2018
nowpresence:
never swam.
never had a birthday party.
never being to a club.
never flown in an airplane.
never left the country.
never wore a bikini.
never went to a beach.
never went to a spa.
never went to a concert
never went for a vacation
i could fly you in aeroplane. I'm a pilot. Inbox me.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On May 13, 2018
LisaAnne:

The day I posted the comment
I mean next birthday, so you will have a cake since your post says "you never had a birthday cake.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Yinkakatty(f): 5:41pm On May 13, 2018
Never been to the beach cos there's none in my state to start with.lol
Never flown before
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Yinkakatty(f): 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
I've actually never had pizza too.lol
Never gone out of the country before
Never been to a concert too
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 13, 2018
Never fainted before
Never traveled outside my country
Never drink alcoholic drinks before
Never eat ice fish before
Never celebrated my birthday before.
Never miss church for a month etc
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by NickiSlay(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Baddiezz(f): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
NickiSlay:
Baddiezz lol
huh
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Ralphjoe(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have never flown in an aeroplane i have never gone outside Nigeria. i have never gone to a native doctor. i have never gone on a vacation. i have never ridden a motorcycle. i have never attended a birthday party. i have never gone to a cinema. i have never been to a club. i have never sniff nor smoke anything.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by 4starstunna(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Neva commit suicide before
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
I've never had a birthday cake.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Never been admitted in the hospital, never will, amen.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by abiolamitodun(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
never had sex non stop for an hr
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
SwTeee:
i have never travel out of the country
have never been to a cinema
have never seen a plane and train either have i used them
Never seen a plane or train
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by xoxocandy(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=midehi2 post=67287615] When is your next birthday?[/quote Its my birthday and I don't have a cake either smiley
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by midehi2(f): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=xoxocandy post=76218839][/quote]
I don't understand your mention
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by xoxocandy(f): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
midehi2:

I mean next birthday, so you will have a cake since your post says "you never had a birthday cake.
midehi2:

I don't understand your mention
referring to this
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Divay22(f): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have never been to the cinema grin grin

I prefer just staying in the house, having my popcorn with my legs crossed and watching a movie.. But cinema Nah
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
xoxocandy:
referring to this
ok, who is doing her birthday?
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Divay22:
I have never been to the cinema grin grin

I prefer just staying in the house, having my popcorn with my legs crossed and watching a movie.. But cinema Nah
I like your personality from your dp. I want to fall in love with you.

This is my number sha undecided
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
I've never clubbed.

Never done Aseobi.

Ive actually never fought with any boyfriend.... Hmmmm

I've never boarded a plane... Came close one time but my village people no gree cry
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Dnockeror333(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have never seen a clothless female nor would I ever pray to!

I have never gone to the East!

I have never been into the swoon of 'Romeo nor Juliette'!

I have never drank smoke not club nor would I want to till my grave I see!

I have never never never.... (Countless)
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
4starstunna:
Neva commit suicide before
like you'll be on nl typing if u've done it nawa u sef.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have never smokedgrin before or get drunk

I have never been admitted in the hospital before...

Never Masturbated...

Never rode a bicycle

Never Fainted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet My Lovely Fiance (A Prank) / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.