Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. (9923 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen This Before. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Looool. Not really. Perhaps I don't need an eye shadow, because I already have a dark side & a scowl tongue
I've just never been a girly girl or a fashionista/trendy person (I can't even make myself use popular slangs like "shook", "lit" etc. Ewwww) . Growing up I was the cut & s-curl type of girl grin I look better with short hair anyway.
Okay.So you were a tomboy? I thought I was the only one who finds the word "lit" irritating,now I feel vindicated grin and reassured that I'm normal grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

Nice. Try to explore more
Appreciated ma'am.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Cadec007(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
Sheuns:
Never watched prison break except season 7(the latest)
Never been admitted in the hospital (never ever)
Never ate oats, custard
Never rode a bicycle ( can't even ride it)
@boldened, why? Are u a werewolf or something? Modified*didn?t see the 'admitted'
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:39pm On May 04, 2018
Jayceon:
Okay.So you were a tomboy? I thought I was the only one who finds the word "lit" irritating,now I feel vindicated grin and reassured that I'm normal grin

I still am to a lesser extent. I have never bought a skirt or a dress with my own money lol. The one dress & one skirt I own are hand-me-downs tongue But I do have a huge collection of make up & jewellery I don't even use that much. I'm a typical female in that I like shiny things etc grin

Yeah, that word is really annoying. People who use internet slangs kinda come off as unoriginal to me. I can't help but judge them as being dumb lol.

5 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Sheuns(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2018
Cadec007:
@boldened, why? Are u a werewolf or something? Modified*didn?t see the 'admitted'

Not at all bro, I've only been to hospital for minor ailments like toothaches. I hardly fall sick, I can count how many times I've fallen sick since I was smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Cadec007(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2018
Sheuns:

Not at all bro, I've only been to hospital for minor ailments like toothaches. I hardly fall sick, I can count how many times I've fallen sick since I was smart enough.
me too........ only remember going to the hospital 4 times...... 1. when my school needed my hospital report 2. When my three siblings were borne.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I still am to a lesser extent. I have never bought a skirt or a dress with my own money lol. The one dress & one skirt I own are hand-me-downs tongue But I do have a huge collection of make up & jewellery I don't even use that much. I'm a typical female in that I like shiny things etc grin

Yeah, that word is really annoying. People who use internet slangs kinda come off as unoriginal to me. I can't help but judge them as being dumb lol.
Oh I see.Jeez so much jewellery shocked shocked shocked It's like you stole Captain Sparrow's treasure chest

They annoy the sh*t out of me,like the idiots who use words like ASAP during verbal conversations.Words like that should remain on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by HerCuteness(f): 6:06pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 04, 2018
Mynd44:
Never taken weed, recreational codiene, smoked cigarettes, math, cocain, heroine etc.

Never owned a billion Naira

How does this become an ordinary stuff?

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
Jayceon:
Oh I see.Jeez so much jewellery shocked shocked shocked It's like you stole Captain Sparrow's treasure chest

They annoy the sh*t out of me,like the idiots who use words like ASAP during verbal conversations.Words like that should remain on social media.

And it's all the one I haven't used tongue I have hoarder-like tendencies when it comes to collecting little trinkets & things. It's an addiction embarassed I'm preparing for that rich life, I guess grin The lady of the manor must be draped in bling. Kikikiki.

LMAO @ ASAP in verbal conversation. Confession time, I've caught myself saying "lol" in real life. Internet talk can sometimes creep up on you. That's when you know you're probably spending too much time in cyberspace than the real world.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by gantiano(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
I Have Never Smoke Weed I Have Never Eat Chicken Or Anything That Has Wings I Have Never Date Only One Girl I Have Never Go To Wedding I Have Never Buy An Iphone(maybe because i dont like the apple logo)
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by BianoJay(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2018
gantiano:
I Have Never Smoke Weed I Have Never Eat Chicken Or Anything That Has Wings I Have Never Date Only One Girl I Have Never Go To Wedding I Have Never Buy An Iphone(maybe because i dont like the apple logo)

Guy you no go kee me with laugh..
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by gantiano(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2018
BianoJay:

Guy you no go kee me with laugh..
abeg no die o i still need u very much alive boredom is just a bad biatch
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by BianoJay(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2018
gantiano:
abeg no die o i still need u very much alive boredom is just a bad biatch

Lol...it is well, bro..
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And it's all the one I haven't used tongue I have hoarder-like tendencies when it comes to collecting little trinkets & things. It's an addiction embarassed I'm preparing for that rich life, I guess grin The lady of the manor must be draped in bling. Kikikiki.

LMAO @ ASAP in verbal conversation. Confession time, I've caught myself saying "lol" in real life. Internet talk can sometimes creep up on you. That's when you know you're probably spending too much time in cyberspace than the real world.
Mmm I get where you coming from with jewellery,Back in my heydays I used to buy those fake "50 Cent" "2Pac" chains and lot,that was when I was "living tha life" lol.But now I developed this habit of collecting CDs,my room looks like a music store grin

CAUGHT grin grin .Does that word "lol" even signifies a genuine laughter in real life or is it just a smirk? I know I would feel offended if someone used that word after I've said something tongue .Do you really spend much time on the net?

3 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by nancyv(f): 6:58pm On May 04, 2018
I have never flown on a plane.

I have never had sex

I have never eaten shawarma.

I have never travelled outside the country.etc

2 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:06pm On May 04, 2018
Jayceon:
Mmm I get where you coming from with jewellery,Back in my heydays I used to buy those fake "50 Cent" "2Pac" chains and lot,that was when I was "living tha life" lol.But now I developed this habit of collecting CDs,my room looks like a music store grin

CAUGHT grin grin .Does that word "lol" even signifies a genuine laughter in real life or is it just a smirk? I know I would feel offended if someone used that word after I've said something tongue .Do you really spend much time on the net?

LMAO @ fake 50 cent & 2 Pac chains. To go with the glass earrings I'm sure grin You've come a long way, ne? Your new addiction is not bad though. Music is good for the soul. How many CDs do you own?

I say it when something is not worth the energy to laugh, but I don't wanna hurt someone's feelings tongue At least that's what I realized in hindsight. It's rude, I know undecided

I do spend a significant amount of time browsing the net, yes. I read up on the news etc.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 04, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Liar, what of the Fa cups, pls stop telling lies.
Don't mind me. I'm a Gunner, truth be told we ain't trying, the best i do to reduce depression is to troll my dear club
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by troubleseller: 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
aaronson:
I also have never been to any shoprite in the country.

Never been to the cinema.

Never attended any wedding and burial.

Never gotten admitted in the hospital

Never fainted.

Never flown on a plane.

Never used an elevator and escalator.

Never ridden on a horse and boat.

Never ever had my picture on WhatsApp and until lately I deactivated my fb I only had one pic as dp for many years.

Never been to a hotel.

Funny but true, I have never seen any celebrity or super star in reality, Be it A -list down to C- list. Never seen any of them. oh only 2 face when he came to Uniben for a show other than that no one.
I know say na when they stop dey collect gate fee na im u enta. Greatest Gbogbo

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Dpussyhunter: 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
greiboy:
Don't mind arsenal

They were extra terrible yesterday cheesy

How is the hustle bro?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
told you so tongue.................asernal as a team is a joke

the hustle's going smooth fam........................currently working on something which i hope clicks soonest

how's our blog btw?..........,......you have a dormain now?
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by troubleseller: 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
I have never
Smoked
Drank alcohol
Had sex
Slapped a soldier (I did slap a policeman though)
Farted in public
Swam
Lost an argument
Watched Prison Break, Seeker, Merlin
ETC

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ fake 50 cent & 2 Pac chains. To go with the glass earrings I'm sure grin You've come a long way, ne? Your new addiction is not bad though. Music is good for the soul. How many CDs do you own?

I say it when something is not worth the energy to laugh, but I don't wanna hurt someone's feelings tongue At least that's what I realized in hindsight. It's rude, I know undecided

I do spend a significant amount of time browsing the net, yes. I read up on the news etc.
Lol how do you know I rocked earrings too? You must be some wizard.I own so many,not to mention some were stolen.

Lol I'm the type to tell you straight to your face that what you said is not funny lolol, I hate forcing myself to laugh

there is the ring I used to rock

3 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
androidroot:
Don't mind me. I'm a Gunner, truth be told we ain't trying, the best i do to reduce depression is to troll my dear club

grin
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
I have never cumed while using condom, I have never cummed while my dic.k is being sucked...
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On May 04, 2018
Jayceon:
Lol how do you know I rocked earrings too? You must be some wizard.I own so many,not to mention some were stolen.

Lol I'm the type to tell you straight to your face that what you said is not funny lolol, I hate forcing myself to laugh

there is the ring I used to rock

Yo dawg grin Do you still wear earrings? Earrings on a guy have a 90s feel, no offence lol. I figured it out because usually, guys who wear those chains, also rock the fake earrings tongue
Wow, how were they stolen?

LMAO, come on, try to be nice. Telling someone to their face that they're not being funny is beyond rewd. Hayibo!

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by SwTeee(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
I have never travel out of the country

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by gantiano(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2018
EzeDictator:

I Have Never Kissed

I Have Never Fvcked any Woman.

I Have Never Watched Por.n
just tell me that u have never tell the truth before
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 04, 2018
troubleseller:
I know say na when they stop dey collect gate fee na im u enta. Greatest Gbogbo
I wasn't broke for one back in school, You know that type of a student that lives off campus, Eats whatever he wants and even takes care of school expenses himself. That was the kind of student I was.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yo dawg grin Do you still wear earrings? Earrings on a guy have a 90s feel, no offence lol. I figured it out because usually, guys who wear those chains, also rock the fake earrings tongue

LMAO, come on, try to be nice. Telling someone to their face that they're not being funny is beyond rewd. Hayibo!
Lol Of course I don't wear them anymore,didn't you hear me say "in my heydays"?.I'm past all of that now.Stolen by some friends who go to other people's houses and put their hands where they don't belong.

Lol I don't say it in a rude way,It all depends how well you know the person.of course I would not tell someone I just met that they are not funny.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by troubleseller: 8:04pm On May 04, 2018
aaronson:
I wasn't broke for one back in school, You know that type of a student that lives off campus, Eats whatever he wants and even takes care of school expenses himself. That was the kind of student I was.
OK

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Dpussyhunter: 8:09pm On May 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

not to intrude or anything but ermmm jayceon i just want you to know she didnt actually laugh there @bolded word in red ink

she found it "not worth the energy to laugh but didnt want to hurt your feelings"

y'all can carry on now and pretend i never said y (or is it typed) anything smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 04, 2018
aaronson:
I also have never been to any shoprite in the country.

Never been to the cinema.

Never attended any wedding and burial.

Never gotten admitted in the hospital

Never fainted.

Never flown on a plane.

Never used an elevator and escalator.

Never ridden on a horse and boat.

Never ever had my picture on WhatsApp and until lately I deactivated my fb I only had one pic as dp for many years.

Never been to a hotel.

Funny but true, I have never seen any celebrity or super star in reality, Be it A -list down to C- list. Never seen any of them. oh only 2 face when he came to Uniben for a show other than that no one.
E be like say na inside Ibadan you dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct / My Fiancee Is transgendered / Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.