Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (3489 Views)

Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by jaymichael(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2018
adetoroamos:
dem no dey do like that. let me teach you the way I get my bold5 back from that my stupid girl then. invite her to a grammer school that you are playing ball. u no say people no dey plenty for inside the school when they don't have party or football match then use system tell am say you wan copy ur files then remove her sim and waka go. nobody go challenge you and if she shout nobody go come cos its field.
You forget say the guy said she dey dodge the phone from her? she won't bring the phone along.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by 912(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2018
Call her and tell her that there is a lovely case that came with the phone and you would like her to have it as well. When she comes gently collect your phone and use broom to chase her from your house. It's as simple as that.

The Broom part is very vital to this instructions so that before she does such rubbish to another guy in the future she wil think twice
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 05, 2018
jaymichael:
You forget say the guy said she dey dodge the phone from her? she won't bring the phone along.
he suppose play along with the girl again like he wan buy am some cloths although he will take some time but he will get his phone back.. like he should fake the love this time around that he needs her in his life even fake it that her mum has a birthday to celebrate.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by LieDetector(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:

iPhone 6 plus
if I be you, I no go mind all these "gentleman" advice. I go collect my phone straight up. Got important people I could have given the phone to

On a side note, did you get to fucck her?

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by BossLaifay(f): 4:41pm On May 05, 2018
So girls are still playing guys? After y'all come here to spew nonsense about women?
Lol. Shame on you. Better learn well from you elders.

#teamallgirlsarebitches
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Marshalxv(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
Here's my professional advice.
Anytime you see her tell her u have important file u need from the phone,if she's not with the phone
give her ur own phone and ask her to send it to ur phone and return ur phone ,Just call an unexisting file for her
giving her ur phone will eliminate any form of fear that you're about to take the phone from her.
by the time she tries to send the file which she'll definitely not be able, she'll come looking for you with the two phones or ask you to send it by yourself.
Note: you have to be calm and romantic so she won't suspect anything.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Fmartin(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2018
1beat:
dis guy should face his studies not relationship is obvious that the lady is hungry while you are too young to start relationship..
do you know how old he is? Last time i checked, even married men go to school.. Op collect your phone jare.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Nijablog: 5:53pm On May 05, 2018
Marshalxv:
Here's my professional advice.
Anytime you see her tell her u have important file u need from the phone,if she's not with the phone
give her ur own phone and ask her to send it to ur phone and return ur phone ,Just call an unexisting file for her
giving her ur phone will eliminate any form of fear that you're about to take the phone from her.
by the time she tries to send the file which she'll definitely not be able, she'll come looking for you with the two phones or ask you to send it by yourself.
Note: you have to be calm and romantic so she won't suspect anything.

great one
thanks for this
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Millz404(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2018
Nijablog:
There is this babe I meant years back before I went back to school. on dating her, she refuted my proposal but months later, she pleaded that she was ready to be a relationship with me and from there we started base on the fact that I have always crushed on this babe. later on, I went to school and anytime I return she is usually not around and I couldn't contact her until I return because she was having phone issues even till now.

To cut a long story short, I returned and this time, I bought a new iPhone in addition to my former one and on seeing this, she started visiting me day & night and trying to show me love in order for me to give her my former phone which I later did but since I gave her the phone, she is nowhere to be seen again. though she is around the area but she don't visit me again maybe because she now have what she have been visiting for.

mind you, I gave her the iPhone against my wish despite various individuals including my junior brother pleadings for it and as usual I will just promise them.

Now my question is what should I do to this girl?,is it right to collect my phone back? because I hate when a girl will be forming what she is not in this exposed life.

Your advice is needed urgently.

Cc.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Apart from that, she later added me on FB and on going through her profile, I saw one of her post dated 28 April 2018 saying"

Today is my love birthday, we celebrated it together and also have a special moment together"

Though I don't want to confront her for this.
All these use scope use scope na long story. Meet the girl tell am say u want your phone back say no be dash u dash am... U just pity her give her d phone make she dey use first as her phone bin dey worry her. Tell am say u go need that phone back say u don try for am for the one wey she don use. Worry her for the phone like person wey dey owe u money, go her papa house go create small scene if she wan use you play. Harass her say make she give u ur phone wey u borrow her... That phone go fall out sharp sharp... No time for any shenanigans.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Tonytonex(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2018
Nijablog:

iPhone 6 plus
Liar. c wot APC have cause.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Tonytonex(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2018
Michael781:

baba u no try oh.....collet that phone 4rm her hand ASAP and use m or dash ur bro..

P.S make sure u collet m
LOL
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Tonytonex(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
So girls are still playing guys? After y'all come here to spew nonsense about women?
Lol. Shame on you. Better learn well from you elders.

#teamallgirlsarebitches
F... YOU.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by BossLaifay(f): 4:54pm On May 09, 2018
Tonytonex:
F... YOU.
Lol. Painment!
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Tonytonex(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. Painment!
For What na? iffa hear!
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Michael781: 5:34pm On May 09, 2018
Tonytonex:
LOL

the guy don collet m?
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Tonytonex(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2018
Michael781:

the guy don collet m?
For where?
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Michael781: 5:25am On May 10, 2018
Tonytonex:
For where?

the nigga never update this thread
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by twentyk(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2018
Millz404:

All these use scope use scope na long story. Meet the girl tell am say u want your phone back say no be dash u dash am... U just pity her give her d phone make she dey use first as her phone bin dey worry her. Tell am say u go need that phone back say u don try for am for the one wey she don use. Worry her for the phone like person wey dey owe u money, go her papa house go create small scene if she wan use you play. Harass her say make she give u ur phone wey u borrow her... That phone go fall out sharp sharp... No time for any shenanigans.
i dont understand why all these people be saying 'tell her u wanna send something blah blah.....omo if you want ur phone back,go to her house .....why all d stupid format ontop my phone.....oh God you guys just made me vex sha....i wish i could just see the girl now now ur phone will appear.....dont wait around to see her somewhere instead go and appear wherever she might be,house,church,shop and DEMAND for ur phone and COLLECT IT ...no story....get ur brother and few guys to accompany u if u like....
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by Dissap: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
So how did you collected the phone?
Re: Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me by LINTUNE(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nijablog:
There is this babe I meant years back before I went back to school. on dating her, she refuted my proposal but months later, she pleaded that she was ready to be a relationship with me and from there we started base on the fact that I have always crushed on this babe. later on, I went to school and anytime I return she is usually not around and I couldn't contact her until I return because she was having phone issues even till now.

To cut a long story short, I returned and this time, I bought a new iPhone in addition to my former one and on seeing this, she started visiting me day & night and trying to show me love in order for me to give her my former phone which I later did but since I gave her the phone, she is nowhere to be seen again. though she is around the area but she don't visit me again maybe because she now have what she have been visiting for.

mind you, I gave her the iPhone against my wish despite various individuals including my junior brother pleadings for it and as usual I will just promise them.

Now my question is what should I do to this girl?,is it right to collect my phone back? because I hate when a girl will be forming what she is not in this exposed life.

Your advice is needed urgently.

Cc.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Apart from that, she later added me on FB and on going through her profile, I saw one of her post dated 28 April 2018 saying"

Today is my love birthday, we celebrated it together and also have a special moment together"

Though I don't want to confront her for this.
oga shut up..you've got no shame, u mean yr kid bro has been begging u for the iPhone, before u even met this gal, yet u snubbed him and gave it to the gal..I'm ashamed of men like u,tufia..

(1) (2) (Reply)

#nobraday: See How Nigerians Girls Are Marking No Bra Day On Social Media Today / Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before / Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.