Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36275 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by banchuz: 6:28am On May 07, 2018
femo86:
She so much love that tin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kini yen?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by engrelvis(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2018
samso247:
My Gf nags a lot. She has temper issues, the last time she caught me cheating, she smashed my phone and the next week she bought a new one. Calling all my friends to come and plead with me to accept her back . I dont know if this is Love or Obsession. Cos she said if she doesn't have me, she will kil herself and her blood will be on my hands. I love her sha, but just hate her anger management
if u r wise u will run from dat lady now!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mysyto(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2018
ohhh pele..
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Wisedove(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2018
olugabbie:
I told my babe that i am not against her having male friends(majorly toosters). But that i am against her paying them visit. But she said i am overprotecting her and that she hates it. She even vow never to end her friendship with a particular man. Eventhough i never asked her to. She paid him a visit and i told her to never try it again. Right now its as if she doesn't care if we break up becos of dz issue. Ladies in the house. Please am i overprotecting her? What should i do?
You need no one to tell you that she's cheating on you with that particular guy before you should know she does. I was the type that doesn't care if my girl is having male friends because I believe in freedom not until things get out of hand (she was into one of them)
I understand that earlier and I dump her before she do
What I'm saying is she's cheating with that guy, try checking her phone and you will definitely know that

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:40am On May 07, 2018
ssuccess:
I've been reading posts and comments, and I discovered that many people are enduring relationships.
This is terrible!
Till when na?
Yes you can't be jumping up and down, but you might need to take a break, see the world, then know which part of it you want for yourself.
There is life after a breakup.
Most of the folks who posted things above were Men, I know if the women are to really purgate their emotions, tell their stories, we'll be left sobbing.
Look, the ultimate purpose of any relationship is COMPLIMENTARY, and HAPPINESS.
S/he must be able to fill in your emptiness, be strong in your weakness. This way you compliment each other.
Above all happiness is key.
Never think of what others will say because my sisters and brothers, YOU'RE YOUR OWN BOSS!
beautiful

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by tspouse(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2018
BossLaifay:
Everything. Lol
so Why Are U Still In There
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Luzie1996: 6:45am On May 07, 2018
Scamming everyone for money even saw a transfer from her ex

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by pascalbenz: 6:46am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:

proud cheater.
smh
I would have broken all your properties and give you rat poison.
see your face like rat poison , you wey no dey cheat na
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by tspouse(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2018
locust:
boring is sweet
you And Ur Boring Bae Will Sit Down All Day With Just A Few Words,the Thing Dey Vex Me Ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by tspouse(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2018
DeadRat:

I have Ended All My Relationships...
due To Ur Impatient
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Worldbest281: 6:48am On May 07, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
My woman is too shy. Not good at interactions at all.our phone calls always bored with her "yes","no" and haha replies. But she loves me ooo
exactly the same thing happening to me and am even getting tired of the relationship... so boring

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by olugabbie(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2018
I dumped her yesterday though. I just wanted to be sure if i did the right thing. Thanks bro

Wisedove:

You need no one to tell you that she's cheating on you with that particular guy before you should know she does. I was the type that doesn't care if my girl is having male friends because I believe in freedom not until things get out of hand (she was into one of them)
I understand that earlier and I dump her before she do
What I'm saying is she's cheating with that guy, try checking her phone and you will definitely know that
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by tspouse(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2018
DeadRat:

I Broke Their Hearts

I Needed To Focus Of A Greater Me, for A Greater Tomorrow and Better Women
U Just Agree U Were Dumped, Sory Bro
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Wisedove(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2018
nancyv:
I hate the fact that he doesn't speak/chat with me until I do so.I have talked to him about it and he said he is an introvert. He doesn't talk until you do so.I'm getting tired of the relationship. And the fact that he is far away from me doesn't help matters.
What I realized about majority of introverts which I am one of them is that they find it difficult to strike a conversation or perhaps waiting for the right time to start (which is usually late) but, that does not mean he doesn't love you in fact, introverts are the best lover and they hardy cheat in a relationship.
Try to know what he is passionate about, discuss it together and when you guys are together always smile with that he will open up in whatever he wanna say.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Preshy561(f): 6:50am On May 07, 2018
pascalbenz:
see your face like rat poison , you wey no dey cheat na
mmmmm
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by aloyin(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2018
brainhgeek:
Rule 1. Never bring your relationship to social media. It is both immature of you and disrespectful to your partner to do that. It is better to seek private counsel.
#myonenairacounsel
[s]
brainhgeek:
Rule 1. Never bring your relationship to social media. It is both immature of you and disrespectful to your partner to do that. It is better to seek private counsel.
#myonenairacounsel
[/s]
brainhgeek:
#myonenairacounsel
uncle, i dnt si any bad abt dis, there is notin bad frm learnin frm oda xperiez and no body mention name here, also wht we have here is user name and nt real name so u dnt knw who is who. Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by tspouse(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2018
Babacele:
hmmm was that her only sin? then you have deliberately thrown away a golden diamond....it is her nature , well different strokes for different folks.
Mingle With Borring Peaple Can Make SomeOne Bored,
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sluvist(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2018
olugabbie:
I told my babe that i am not against her having male friends(majorly toosters). But that i am against her paying them visit. But she said i am overprotecting her and that she hates it. She even vow never to end her friendship with a particular man. Eventhough i never asked her to. She paid him a visit and i told her to never try it again. Right now its as if she doesn't care if we break up becos of dz issue. Ladies in the house. Please am i overprotecting her? What should i do?
It simply mean the other guy knows how to give a better fuvck than you do, that is just the issue. Try and upgrade your stamina and performance in bed, that is all
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Wisedove(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2018
Thank goodness you realized that earlier and save your self from head ache
olugabbie:
I dumped her yesterday though. I just wanted to be sure if i did the right thing. Thanks bro

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by tspouse(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2018
Drabeey:
she's not so pretty, yet she's all over me. acting all up everytime!
lol Funny Dude
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by pascalbenz: 6:56am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:
mmmmm
tongue
Preshy561:
mmmmm
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Daeylar(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2018
I don't know about him being self hating but I agree with your post. The girl is doing her best and yet seems he is still trying to find fault with her. He even admits to trying to push her buttons. That's not funny at all. undecided
Like you said, he really shouldn't spoil her good nature, he better leave and walk away and find those Nigerian girls he wants that will give him the drama he feels a naija girl should give in a relationship .

And if he comes back after leaving. I hope the girl finds the strength to keep walking away and never look back.
LivingFree:

I have a feeling you are the problem. It seems you don't feel worthy of her treatment. Everybody has good and bad in them. She's showing you her best side so why dig for her bad side? You wanna see the 'real' her that you're looking for? Give her an STD and when she cuts your D off then you will be satisfied. Enjoy and appreciate the good in her. If you don't like love and patience then let her go instead of spoiling her for the next man. You are self hating and don't believe you are worth a good woman. You will find what you are looking for 'a typical naija girl'

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Babacele: 7:00am On May 07, 2018
tspouse:
Mingle With Borring Peaple Can Make SomeOne Bored,
being naturally quiet doesn't mean boring ....she could compensate in other areas or traits especially if you take time to study her. what of if she were dump and deaf?... communication is just more than the spoken words.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by kyutepanda(f): 7:00am On May 07, 2018
Sanemind:
i hate the fact that she is too beautiful,other guys will always want to make a pass at her
i perceive and over protective boyfriend, please don't be too protective and if you are biko don't make it too obvious cos if she finds out ehn, my brother she will be irritated and that might make her dislike you, had thesame problem with my ex and he always accused me of cheating on him even if i say hi to my dad he would say am dating him
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Wizaugpet(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2018
I'm into 2 relationships... sad
The one I love most is always too shy, she's a virgin and afraid of having sex, and I need the sex.... But she Loves me alot, and I do! smiley
The second one is too crafty, though she Loves me, I know, but she's some kind of strong opinion holder... And she's a virgin too cry
She doesn't need no sex until we get married.... cry (crying) ...
...Hell! angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sluvist(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2018
rafabenitez:
She is nt a virgin bt she says no sex till marriage,i stl love her wat do i do.
It simply mean she assign somebody to remain her secs partner, and kept you as a fiancee that will marry her before he start enjoying the kitten. I have a gf that tried to side me up this way, when i already know that guys were visiting her promised land. But she respect me and do other things for me, buy deny me sex, promising to marry me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by darlingnuel(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2018
Mrlilprinz:
the attitude of non caring imagine staying up to a week without even calling or texting me. excuses is that she is too busy
Bone her too. Deprive her of that attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 07, 2018
For those having a boring chat, the solution is called ChatDicted. Click the link below and download it here for free www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

For those who are having a boring 1-on-1 conversation, the answer is called FemaleSextapes. Read it and your problem will be solved.

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Caseywilliams(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2018
if is with Esther she's a very shy type
rejoice is down to earth but jealous type once saw me with my Lil blood sis nd took her as my side chick
with Noami she's fun to be with Dy only girl i dated that had the guts to my mum face to face that she is her daughter in-law to be the day mum came fr my matriculation years back
that's all for now though am planning on increasing dy number if dx semester resumes
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Ellabae(f): 7:14am On May 07, 2018
Not in a relationship currently because I feel the guys will not understand nd love me the way it should be. embarassed. Am also scared of cheating nd I hate sharing.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by LosVikingos: 7:15am On May 07, 2018
I'm a proud single though, hustling for a better future...

Even though I don't care been single for life sha cheesy

So if I can ever find a girl that can show me why relationship is better than being single, I will definitely not let her go.

A woman that will be my mind from another body, grin

That will understand me do and be truthful to me.

But I doubt if I will ever find a woman that will perfect me cause what I hate most in a relationship is lie.

And people today are barely truthful (both genders)

I'm just like an old era being living in a modern life.

I find it very hard to forgive liers because I won't lie.

I am an advocate of peace and freedom.

Anything wahala I don't want it tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by firstolalekan(m): 7:16am On May 07, 2018
unclefamous:
Tell us what u hate about your current relationship
Are you okay?
Who are the us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.