Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36377 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by kalu61(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2018
qtx:

then you prefer a parrot abi? tomorrow dont come and complain she nags too much o grin
na because I be introvert o. imagine two introvert at home but not the too much talking type.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by kingxsamz(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2018
chai

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by YumMinaYum(f): 12:59am On May 07, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Women are interested in marriage, men are interested in freedom. We're wired differently.

Some women want freedom too,don't gerrit twisted... smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by dyabman(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2018
I hate Nobody ! , Oh ! I forgot am single cry
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:01am On May 07, 2018
She said she can't marry a Catholic

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Originalsly: 1:10am On May 07, 2018
maleekfrenzy:
Rude, disrespectful, hates correction. She even refused to share the password to her phone with me, doesn't know how to apologise.
Bro.... all this stuff from one person?? ...it must be you are married and now she has rolled out her true colours. Forget about password sharing...that's a no no.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 07, 2018
She is just too soft,she always took serious matter for joke...i just don't Know she gives me headach with her behavior sometimes but she love me
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:16am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

What's relationship pls? The last time I check I didn't see that in ma dictionary
Lol....maybe u got to get Oxford dictionary.....it is dia live and direct
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 07, 2018
Only1mi:

I don't understand the hype marriage carries these days, especially when you see how bad it can get.
Hmmmm...marriage d word that I fear most
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Ishilove: 1:20am On May 07, 2018
Too rich

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mypains: 1:22am On May 07, 2018
Sanemind:
i hate the fact that she is too beautiful,other guys will always want to make a pass at her
be a man... Be a fuuucking man... Be in control, not the freaky type though.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Empiree: 1:23am On May 07, 2018
aaronson:
The only way to know is to suspend every perks she enjoys dating you and see if she still remains loyal and respectful. And come up with a convincing reason, like if you give her money before, tell here this are bad times financially for you.

Bro, if you do cut off all perks and she still remain loyal and respectful, Do not waste your time in marrying that girl and give her everything in the world she requests after marriage.
What If she's reading this and she knows her man's moniker.

She pretends and watches the guy does everything you advised until she's married. And then, outta nowhere she turns a wolf and a complete different character?.

What is this called?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mypains: 1:25am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:
We hardly fight or argue. She's too respectful, loyal and humble. She loves me too much and it scares me whether that is normal. A typical naija babe is opposite of what she is. I feel it's all a scam.
lol... funny.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by olaife80: 1:35am On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never knew how much I had missed my single life until I ended my last relationship. Jesus, being single is a key to man's happiness I must confess. I wish I can live this way... No worries, no troubles, no nagging, no wahala, nothing... Just me, myself and my family!!!

That doesn't mean being celibate though

Like seriously being single is just the best of all. No worries, only you, your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Kelvinbabyface1: 1:46am On May 07, 2018
Hello guys,

I travelled out of the country to Boston for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, i discharged all my Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, i met a lady of Jamaican descent that i fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and we supposedly bonded. She invited me to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make us to be together without sin. As a Naija guy in a Trump infected society, i gladly agreed. To me, this was too good to be true, and i felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when i realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give her. The ring i brought was, according to the girls mother, not of quality value, and enquired how i got it.Na so the girl just start to de para for me o.. Back to back nagging... i venture into an expensive ring.And this was the first red flag. Next, girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with me o, which i tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since we were gonna get marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, her behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to me o and all. Then it happened one day... We had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to our engagement, but she said we were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, i had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad.. Eventually, we had a terrible argument, where she called the corps on me.. thank God I'm legal with my Student visa!!! she promised to make sure i pay for child support even though we are not married. She also promised to make sure she deports me back, and make my life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, i just had to end it,especially with later threats of her killing me. Now, I'm concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by sohLoh1(m): 1:48am On May 07, 2018
cool....everthing....because my bae is very annoying....she threatens to end the relationship if i dont give her my fb log in details..... Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Codyt(m): 1:51am On May 07, 2018
Her rigidity and obstinacy. Which I believe is unhealthy in a relationship. Over time this breeds contempt angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Codyt(m): 1:54am On May 07, 2018
kingxsamz:
chai
. You just dey observe abi? Issokay grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Timagex(m): 2:03am On May 07, 2018
Sanemind:
i hate the fact that she is too beautiful,other guys will always want to make a pass at her
huuuuuunnnn...Muleeee tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Tex42(m): 2:04am On May 07, 2018
when I have one I'll come back and post Ma hate...
Right now u dey observation mode.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by ussy09(m): 2:06am On May 07, 2018
Distance but we communicate n love each other.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by JayLaFlame(m): 2:08am On May 07, 2018
The fact that we are a million miles apart embarassed
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by kumulus(m): 2:09am On May 07, 2018
She/He is probably hating the financial situation, change this by;

Clicking the link in my signature if you are interested in making some extra cash as a passive earner. Gracias
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Austinoiz(m): 2:18am On May 07, 2018
Just here to read comments and laugh. As for me, I've been preserving ma konji. The 'bomb' will explode on that fateful night. You may call it celibacy or practice of chastity but I refer it as wrestling with my thalamus, hypothalamus and other sex hormones.
They're mine and in me so I must control them, not the reverse.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by HOLYDICK(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2018
She ain't giving me enough p*ssy
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Dollabiz: 2:41am On May 07, 2018
oh
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by shamzylee: 2:43am On May 07, 2018
I hate "what".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.