Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36238 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2018
fancy4eve:
well said grin grin grin
Hmmm you seem not to get it tho
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by fancy4eve(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Hmmm you seem not to get it tho
i do my dear, we all hv reasons 4 doing anytin, as long as u re ohk wit it.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2018
fancy4eve:
i do my dear, we all hv reasons 4 doing anytin, as long as u re ohk wit it.
Unfortunately, I'm not okay with marriage...

I used to be crazy about it when I was with my first girlfriend... Beauty + Brain but it came to an end... Though I had chance to reignite it but refused to against expectations of friends and siblings from both sides

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2018
Babacele:
I'm good, and you?
Very well.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by fancy4eve(f): 10:20pm On May 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Unfortunately, I'm not okay with marriage...

I used to be crazy about it when I was with my first girlfriend... Beauty + Brain but it came to an end... Though I had chance to reignite it but refused to against expectations of friends and siblings from both sides
dere re better gals 2 tangle wit in abuja, just Gv urself d chance of meetn dem nd u will b happy again. But Hei, am not talkn u into takn turns on gals.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2018
fancy4eve:
dere re better gals 2 tangle wit in abuja, just Gv urself d chance of meetn dem nd u will b happy again. But Hei, am not talkn u into takn turns on gals.
Unfortunately, ladies aren't among top 20 priority in my life right now (and in near future) though I have a couple of them around and outside Abuja...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mikeyung71(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2018
I'm single but my girl friend think I'm not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by vuc1(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2018
aaronson:
The only way to know is to suspend every perks she enjoys dating you and see if she still remains loyal and respectful. And come up with a convincing reason, like if you give her money before, tell here this are bad times financially for you.

Bro, if you do cut off all perks and she still remain loyal and respectful, Do not waste your time in marrying that girl and give her everything in the world she requests after marriage.
I've tried that many times she doesn't complain. I try to pick up quarrel she ends up apologizing. She cares but sometimes she acts like a baby. Any small thing she'll say I hurt her. She tries to please me but I want her to be herself. I feel she's not showing me her true self.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:

I've tried that many times she doesn't complain. I try to pick up quarrel she ends up apologizing. She cares but sometimes she acts like a baby. Any small thing she'll say I hurt her. She tries to please me but I want her to be herself. I feel she's not showing me her true self.
Do not lose that girl bro. She is the one. she acting like a baby because she feels vulnerable around you and you only.

Congratulations, You have found her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Itzonlyme(f): 12:22am On May 07, 2018
unclefamous:
Tell us what u hate about your current relationship
What's relationship pls? The last time I check I didn't see that in ma dictionary
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Yoma22(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2018
This

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by freezyprinzy(m): 12:24am On May 07, 2018
She's too stubborn and jealous angry

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by ssuccess(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2018
I've been reading posts and comments, and I discovered that many people are enduring relationships.
This is terrible!
Till when na?
Yes you can't be jumping up and down, but you might need to take a break, see the world, then know which part of it you want for yourself.
There is life after a breakup.
Most of the folks who posted things above were Men, I know if the women are to really purgate their emotions, tell their stories, we'll be left sobbing.
Look, the ultimate purpose of any relationship is COMPLIMENTARY, and HAPPINESS.
S/he must be able to fill in your emptiness, be strong in your weakness. This way you compliment each other.
Above all happiness is key.
Never think of what others will say because my sisters and brothers, YOU'RE YOUR OWN BOSS!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Rexnegro(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs... Dated someone like that,, was one of the reasons I let the pretty bird fly,, boring to the core.

.... For how long will you keep asking her questions? forever? She is supposed to help liven up the relationship sometimes,, he should try to push her into working on her boring state.
bro the truth is most girls don't know the essence of relationship,ask ursef how many knows the dos and don'ts of spicing up relationship? most believe u been the guy na u alone go make the relationship work... therefore u gat play all the roles even the ones meant for them... abi no be most Nigeria girls we dey talk abt here ? if u like turn ursef to questionnaire some boring girls will still not come out of their boring shell....

17 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Stallion93(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2018
What is a relationship? Please Op we don't know about that here until we crawl outta our abject abysmal poverty in this country then we can start doing those Oyibo things.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Only1mi(f): 12:34am On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I did mention that I never knew how sweet single life was until I ended my last relationship.

I don't want to play the blame game but there is this thing about marriage these days that makes me believe that it isn't worth it. Nagging, troubles, wahala, infidelity, disruption of peace and other associated problems.

That doesn't mean I won't get married though (heck! my parents, especially my sweetest momma always remind me and want me to marry ASAP) but if I have my way, I Won't marry.

I don't understand the hype marriage carries these days, especially when you see how bad it can get.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by simols(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2018
My lady cannot speak in english. I pray i have enough to send her back to school cos i love her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by kolawoleibukun: 12:36am On May 07, 2018
no need for relationship. just day phork day go

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 07, 2018
I hate that I am not in a relationship cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 07, 2018
Babacele:
hmmm was that her only sin? then you have deliberately thrown away a golden diamond....it is her nature , well different strokes for different folks.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 07, 2018
DeadRat:

I Broke Their Hearts

I Needed To Focus Of A Greater Me, for A Greater Tomorrow and Better Women
This is so me right now, although I didn't break their hearts. I just vanished into thin air. #TeamNoRelationships

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Easzy96(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2018
locust:

you were dumped?
Smh
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Okoyeebos: 12:50am On May 07, 2018
fancy4eve:
so wat happens 2 marriage

Women are interested in marriage, men are interested in freedom. We're wired differently.

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by qtx(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2018
kalu61:
l wish I was in one right now. introvert is no no
then you prefer a parrot abi? tomorrow dont come and complain she nags too much o grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by maleekfrenzy(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2018
Rude, disrespectful, hates correction. She even refused to share the password to her phone with me, doesn't know how to apologise.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Originalsly: 12:54am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:
We hardly fight or argue. She's too respectful, loyal and humble. She loves me too much and it scares me whether that is normal. A typical naija babe is opposite of what she is. I feel it's all a scam.
Hmmm...too good to be true?.... bro...even if you think so.... keep such thoughts wayyyy at the back of your mind...... your words.....or actions...... don't ever take her for granted. .. do whatever it takes for her to always be respectful, loyal and humble. You'll never miss the water until the well runs dry.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Okoyeebos: 12:54am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:

You can't know her true intentions but you can have a hint at it.

How does she treat her family members?
How does she treat people below her in class or wealth?
When you go out, how does she treat those who serve you?

Most people in relationships are hiding their true personalities from their partners. They only display it when they're already married.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Okoyeebos: 12:55am On May 07, 2018
maleekfrenzy:
Rude, disrespectful, hates correction. She even refused to share the password to her phone with me, doesn't know how to apologise.

You're dating Ceec?

18 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Mutemenot(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2018
unclefamous:
then to make it interesting ask her questions that requires long answers
What if she replies you just like Nina does shocked
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by YumMinaYum(f): 12:57am On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I did mention that I never knew how sweet single life was until I ended my last relationship.

I don't want to play the blame game but there is this thing about marriage these days that makes me believe that it isn't worth it. Nagging, troubles, wahala, infidelity, disruption of peace and other associated problems.

That doesn't mean I won't get married though (heck! my parents, especially my sweetest momma always remind me and want me to marry ASAP) but if I have my way, I Won't marry.

Finally Finally!!! I've something in common with my nairaland role model... Jeez! I'm super excited. This write up is so me, only difference is I'd have my grandma on my neck instead of my mum. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / The Things That Turn Girls On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.