Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House (2648 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by ayanfemy(f): 12:16am On May 23, 2010
this one no be small thing oooo! even if your husband wants to forgive you, his mother is already aware of the situation which was confirmed by your son's senior brother! have a heart to heart talk wt your boss (lover) and conclude! one thing is that, its likely the end of the road for u n your young marriage!
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by axeman85(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2010
mehn this is serious shit man. wow. very very badddddddddddddddddd.

The lady messed up by sleeping with your boss a WEEK to your wedding. that is absolute trash and shows she doesnt respect her man and doesnt have the fear of GOD.
For her to also have lied to her guy when in the beginign he had suspicions and queried her but she connived with her boss to lie about it. thats totally unacceptable. I always encourage my woman to always tell me the truth at all times because if she doesnt, she might think i wont find out BUT i definately will.

in yourba there is a saying that. Ti iroooo ba loo ni ogun odun, ijokan ni otitto ma ba.
means i think no matter for how long you keep lying someday the truth will definately catch up with it.
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by Flashfast1: 11:13am On May 23, 2010
donspony:

What kind of advice can you offer.

This marriage is as good as over lipsrsealed
In the words of 190: GBAM!!!!!!
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by oyebanji(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2010
I a not sure it is fair for us to blame this lady. If she was not repentant and afraid for her future iam sure we might not have heard o this issue.

As it is now there is a problem and I will advice that she should let the two men know and offer to leave her marriage.

Then she should start life afresh an not allow the mistake to stop her from living.

If any of the guys loves her , he will take in.

Rgrds
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by oyebanji(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2010
I a not sure it is fair for us to blame this lady. If she was not repentant and afraid for her future iam sure we might not have heard o this issue.

As it is now there is a problem and I will advice that she should let the two men know and offer to leave her marriage.

Then she should start life afresh an not allow the mistake to stop her from living.

Rgrds
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by johnnygan(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2010
I'm so sorry for this lady. This is a sad story. I advice her to withdraw from the marriage after compulsory DNA TESTS confirms this story POSITIVE. Failure to do this, her young marriage would be a scenery filled with bloody-romance and horror.
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by SeanLewis(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by miraexcel(f): 11:35pm On May 23, 2010
this lady deserves no pity. the worst thing a woman can do to a man. Her arse needs to be kicked out of that house asap! For God's sake , her sleeping with this other guy after marriage can't never be justified
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2010
oyebanji:

Rgrds

talk is cheap! easier said than done.
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by jarkbauer: 3:07pm On May 24, 2010
BIBLICALLY this not infidelity in marriage it was premarital so he cant divorce her but can remain seperated for life.
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by WhyAWhy(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2010
This is indeed very deep shit i wonder how many favours are being returned in kind as i am typing. this is one of the ugly things dat should never ever surface in marriage. the fact that another man has slept with your wofe before you is enough heart ache talk more of having a child for someone else. i just hate this
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by iykedee: 4:17pm On May 25, 2010
If this is true, then you deserve to be shot to death, Ok, Ok, that was a bit harsh, but you should at least be shot on the foot, both feet actually!!!
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House by philip0906(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2010
Re: I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubby’s House
clap 4 ur self cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? / A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do / Should I Tell My Friend That His Mother Tried To Seduce Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.