Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. (3487 Views)

Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest / What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Tedassie:
it's all in ur mind
But that's the plain truth
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Tedassie(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
But that's the plain truth
I beg to differ
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Tedassie:
I beg to differ
Do you have any proof?
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Tedassie(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Do you have any proof?

Theres no correlation between the absence of presence of the foreskin and the length or girth of the glans penis. As the foreskin merely lines the gap btw the shaft n the head superficially

by the way are you asking for pictoral proof? lol
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by ImaIma1(f): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Tedassie:

Like you do not wish it was your ass.

Pls move ahead!!

#asskissingonpoint
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Tedassie(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=ImaIma1 post=68590325][/quote] lmao....ikr grin
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2018
millomaniac:

You got this one wrong mate. And quite contradicted your self. Are you saying we should not shave or have a haircut or clip our nails because they are part of our bodies? You said we should not remove the fore skin but it should be removed if it does not pull back, now thats contradictory. The male and female sex organs are very different. Circumcision on males is recommended because of the numerous health benefits and contrary to what you said circumcized males actually experience more sexual pleasure than uncircumcised men that have tondeal with all that uneeded foreskin reducing The sexual pleasure and woe betide you if you are The unhygienic type embarassed .The issue of not pulling back actually arises because the man was not circumcised. Would you rather be circumcised when you are an adult or when you were a baby? However circumcizing females is bad it has no benefit whatsover and rather hurts the girl on the long run. Circumcizing male babies is best because it is quick and heals very fast. Your argument about babies not giving consent does not carry any weight. Babies are babies and can not take any decisions themselves they depend solely on the decision of the parents some times the decisions are good sometimes it is bad but all decisions are made with the best interest of the child at heart. I mean how the hell can a baby give consent If I i should follow your line of argument then babies should not eat or bath or do anything unless they give their consent. Lolz. Majority of women actually prefer a circumcised penis to an uncircumcised one. That the foreskin protects the head of the penis is just ridiculous and amusing. Have you ever heard of a healthy circumcised male complaining about the head of his penis? Proven fact is that carrying all that unnecessary foreskin around makes you more prone to all kinds of infections. Think about it without being biased.

Bias, Sentiment, Prejudice.......are poisons that chokes the intellect. It makes a running in circles of an opinion meaning CONTRADICTORY in its self because it's a FALSEHOOD.

Everything you have written about Male circumcisions is the TRUTH and more so, perhaps we need to stop giving babies a name with which they are call and wait until consented as Adults.

There is WISDOM behind the English language of using the pronoun "IT" to refer to babies like an INANIMATE thing very much because of the reality you have stated "HOW THE HELL CAN BABY GIVE CONSENT?!" undecided

Perhaps when they get hungry too, you should not feed them until they tell us what it is they would love to eat?
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 02, 2018
millomaniac:

Just like calling me an empty head is not insulting as well. How can you call a man a feminist, to me i find it insulting.
Leave all that cutting up mens bodies crap. Everything is not about the battle of the sexes. Circumcision of males is a choice but the advantages and health benefits are numerous for females however is a no no.

Some people will die of suffocation if everything about their life is about the battle of the sexes because it's the oxygen that keeps them alive.
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2018
millomaniac:

Lolz. If there is one thing I have learned from having a very close interaction with you today. It is that it takes a man that thinks like a woman to understand a woman. Your type is a blessing to us men because you give us an insight into the female psyche. Wow you are such a bitch. grin

grin Reminded me of a barrister who stole from me. She has been so use to handling cases of theft that she ended up becoming a thief herself.
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
WORDWORLD:

grin Reminded of a barrister who stole from me. She has been so use to handling cases of theft that she ended up becoming a thief herself.
you just made me laugh out loud in public with this comment of yours.hahahaha
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Please ooooo, ladies in the house should tell us which of them is better, CIRCUMCISED OR UNCIRCUMCISED D*CK, which of them they prefer. atleast we are to conclude which is best lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
jessca048:
you just made me laugh out loud in public with this comment of yours.hahahaha

grin She proved to be a smooth criminal, but some how, she got intercepted. That was how we got to know that she must have been receiving training from culprits she makes cases for or against. VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY!
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Some people will die of suffocation if everything about their life is about the battle of the sexes because it's the oxygen that keeps them alive.
WORDWORLD:

grin Reminded me of a barrister who stole from me. She has been so use to handling cases of theft that she ended up becoming a thief herself.

Lolz. Laff wan kii me I swear. You reason well. My brother some people just tire me. Actually just seeing this. Took some time off this toxic social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by millomaniac: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Bias, Sentiment, Prejudice.......are poisons that chokes the intellect. It makes a running in circles of an opinion meaning CONTRADICTORY in its self because it's a FALSEHOOD.

Everything you have written about Male circumcisions is the TRUTH and more so, perhaps we need to stop giving babies a name with which they are call and wait until consented as Adults.

There is WISDOM behind the English language of using the pronoun "IT" to refer to babies like an INANIMATE thing very much because of the reality you have stated "HOW THE HELL CAN BABY GIVE CONSENT?!" undecided

Perhaps when they get hungry too, you should not feed them until they tell us what it is they would love to eat?

Ha ha ha ha ha... Oh lord
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
ubunja:
if you're a man then start thinking like a man. lose that man-hating mimdset of chopping off parts of men's bodies that God gave them.
if you cant cut off a woman's body then dont cut off a man's body. anything less you're just another male feminist hating on male bodies.

Shuuu!!! you had to bring in feminist just to prove your point? cos of male foreskin, nawa ooo
Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by 23Tunde45(m): 1:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise. / My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin / How To Toast A Girl In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.