Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (22486 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by justtoodark: 11:11pm On May 11, 2018
Divay22:
Lemme read

you can read over and over again,you will still not understand what he wrote....

because you are a woman.....you dont think like a man....
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Jfyzee: 11:14pm On May 11, 2018
@OP have no idea about what he saying..

it like saying a fish has no knowledge of is kind or a fellow fish in the water ... which is absolutely wrong.

Women know women better just as men understand men better.. it's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Divay22(f): 11:14pm On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

you can read over and over again,you will still not understand what he wrote....

because you are a woman.....you dont think like a man....
Why the attack man undecided
Well, i can't even read it.. You can help me with a summary pls
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Pheo: 11:23pm On May 11, 2018
Lazyreporta:
When I was having trouble understanding women, I remember going to my women friends for advice. I figured: Hey, they’re women, so they should have a clue and be able to help me out, right? Wrong. The advice they gave me seemed sound, and it meshed with what I had always thought about women. This sometimes pisses women off, but the truth is, the average woman does not understand what attracts them to one guy vs. another. What they say they want in a man is not what they actually date and stay with.
Most women, when you bring your problems about understanding another woman to them, will try to make you feel better about what is going on. It is just like when you try to date a woman, she is not going to tell you straight out: Hey, I’m really not interested. A woman friend is not going to burst your ego and tell you: Hey, it sounds as though she just doesn’t like you. Move on. Instead, they will give you rationalizations: Maybe she is just coming out of a bad relationship. Maybe she really isn’t getting your calls. Maybe she just likes you too much and is afraid of getting into something right now. Women are emotional beings and will always think about how what they say is going to make you feel. So take their advice with a grain of salt.
Why do women, even our female friends, do this to us? I believe it is mostly because they don’t want to deal with your questions of: So tell me why she doesn’t like me. Is there something wrong with me? without hurting your feelings. They would rather try to soothe it over and nudge you gently in another direction, rather than being straight up about their suspicions and hurt you.
Women are all about emotions and emotional reactions. Men are more straightforward. While men may deal from a place of emotions, they don’t take time to necessarily look at the emotional side of the equation. They would rather have simple, non-emotionally clouded answers. The trouble is that our women friends do nothing more than cloud the issue rather than setting us straight.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2133564183327260&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2133564183327260%3Atl_objid.2133564183327260%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2133564183327260%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A-5883304789101797309&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url]

I don't really subscribe to this but it's a free world and every body is entitled to their opinions
for me having a guy friends, he is my priority not the the girl his trying to talk to me about so I give advice him putting myself in the girls shoes and tell him.the truth, if I realize she doesn't like him I tell him straight no mincing words coz he's my friend
any lady friend lying to her guy friend isn't really a friend#fact
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I dont understand, you want your women friends to tell you a definite straight forward answer to something they are not entirely sure of? what if the friend doesnt know your lady that much? if she tells you "hey, she doesnt love/want you" some guys will think that friend is jealous or wants you to herself

Yes we are emotional when it comes relationship cos we like touch every angle to see if the relationship can work and that shows alot of care from your friend, except you want to get women advice from your fellow men who will tell you "guy abeg hit and waka, she no go ever love you", then feel free.

Most of time Women love you more when you hit and waka. You become the diserable. This is cruel but usually works.

Anyway getting an advise from a lady in a relationship is always a bad idea at every level.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by justtoodark: 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
Divay22:

Why the attack man undecided
Well, i can't even read it.. You can help me with a summary pls

is not intended as an insult....women brains just doesnt work like mens brains....

dont understand me wrong....you cant understand what he is saying....

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by chuksanambra: 11:35pm On May 11, 2018
I learnt my greatest lesson on women here on Nairaland.

A guy opened a thread that he had a cheating wife and suspected his wife's pregnancy wasn't his. Do you know all the Nairaland ladies who commented on that thread were convincing the man to take up responsibility of the bastard child as his. Not a single one advised him to take the child for DNA test to ascertain it's paternity.

Women's brains are not as evolved as men's brains, there's no doubt about that.

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by pocohantas(f): 11:38pm On May 11, 2018
chuksanambra:

A guy opened a thread that he had a cheating wife and suspected his wife's pregnancy wasn't his. Do you know all the Nairaland ladies who commented on that thread were convincing the man to take up responsibility of the bastard child as his. Not a single one advised him to take the child for DNA test to ascertain it's paternity.

So, where were you when the men encouraged guys to do worse?
What happened to you guys evolved brain when men were giving worse advices?

No make me enter you this night.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by chuksanambra: 11:39pm On May 11, 2018
cruchenutii:

Most of time Women love you more when you hit and waka. You become the diserable. This is cruel but usually works.

Anyway getting an advise from a lady in a relationship is always a bad idea at every level.

Women love bad guys, people they can never have to themselves. The fact that he is never available for them turns on their innate desire to feel appreciated and loved.

Hence, the appreciation and love of an irresponsible bad boy who doesn't give a damn about them is very important to them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by chuksanambra: 11:41pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

So, where we're you when the men encourage guys to do worse?

Pls, enter me as you like, but ask logical questions.

No man would advise his female friend to package a bastard child and present it to a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I dont understand, you want your women friends to tell you a definite straight forward answer to something they are not entirely sure of? what if the friend doesnt know your lady that much? if she tells you "hey, she doesnt love/want you" some guys will think that friend is jealous or wants you to herself

Yes we are emotional when it comes relationship cos we like touch every angle to see if the relationship can work and that shows alot of care, except you want to get women advice from your fellow men who will tell you "guy abeg hit and waka, she no go ever love you", then feel free.

well thats seem like whats perfect to do ,since most gurls are not even sure of what they want ,they literally say yes when they meant no & NO when they meant yes where ever you Go !

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by HARDDON: 12:20am On May 12, 2018
op, you are very right about the fact that the worse people to seek r/ship advise from are women.
however, the reason you gave to buttress this fact is totally flawed.

Yes, given, woman are emotional beings that always end up thinking with their HEARTS instead of their HEADS.

Two right reasons they are the worse to seek advise from are;

1. how do you advise anybody about something you got no clue about?

2. To keep men perpetually bound. Right from momma down to the least of all ladies have this unspoken, unwritten code. hence, momma would always advise you to be a gentleman( be at her beck and call, give her anything she asks, be nice to her , blah blah blah) when with ladies but in the true sense of it, they like badt boys. Have you ever seen a lady owing up to the fact that she likes badt boys? Ofcos not! they all want gentle, good and God fearing me.

In essence, no trader reveal their trade secrets!

To lean more, visit: https://datingdrill.com you would be glad you did. You can also check out my dating drills thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by EXLOVER(m): 12:25am On May 12, 2018
anytime i meet a woman for relationship advise, she will help to destroy the other lady, so that the thing will favor her. so i no longer meet them
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 12:47am On May 12, 2018
Wisdom has more to do with maturity level and experiences rather than gender.

And I forgot motives of the person advising

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Dami12345: 2:38am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

it like saying a fish has no knowledge of is kind or a fellow fish in the water ... which is absolutely wrong.

Your only problem is you are too young.
Don't worry you will learn.

Girls are like yahoo boys,imagine if one maga starts asking you for advice on how to detect and escape other scammers, as a yahoo boy will you say the truth?? undecided

Na to scoope the client on different format and confused the maga to keep dropping the dollar.

And you expect a woman to say the truth, what does she gain by telling any one, I swear the beginning of yahoo is the understanding of how one lady girl will have oil block somewhere without doing anything.

That's how one girl called me out of the blue and give me format" say her lecturer want money, say she dey cry she no get she come bill me 30k, I just laught the girl.

How far pocohantas, I'm interested in meeting you oh, if its just a date am down, if its just sex am down, am just curious about you.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Jfyzee: 5:02am On May 12, 2018
Dami12345:

Your only problem is you are too young.

Girls are like yahoo boys,imagine if one maga starts asking you for advice on how to detect and escape other scammers, as a yahoo boy will you say the truth?? undecided

Na to scoope the client on different format and confused the maga to keep dropping the dollar.

And you expect a woman to say the truth, what does she gain by telling any one, I swear the beginning of yahoo is the understanding of how one lady girl will have oil block somewhere without doing anything.

That's how one girl called me out of the blue and give me format" say her lecturer want money, say she dey cry she no get she come bill me 30k, I just laught the girl.

How far pocohantas, I'm interested in meeting you oh, if its just a date am down, if its just sex am down, am just curious about you.

The problem with kids like you is that you always think you know. If you did know you won't come to this forum which is older than you to spill trash.

Thought you got the message before but it obvious you didn't, but now will have to school you as have got little time to spare. Will use your example of yahoo as same illustration.

A guy who wants to become a yahoo or who just joined, don't go about asking novice like him for clue or those who are not in the game for advise. They meet with those who are already pros in the game for answers that's how they grow. So same goes for women, a footballer, an engineer, a doctor, a bus conductor or even a thief.

Now a guy(novice) who wants to date a runs girl will only get to know her better/faster if he get clue from others like her too.. else it will take him longer for him to learn/figure out her ways.

Likewise before a guy becomes a player he must have been there and done that (paid the price of being a mugu, maga and making them friends) with all shades/kind of women.. before automatically become a pro.

So to conclude, you can't meet a church girl and expect her to advise you on "Street life things" (Prostitution, Runs girl code). Definitely, she won't know the right answers to give you even though she's a girl. Instead you seek your advise from those living on same street.

Hope you get the drift now little boy.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 5:26am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

You missed the OP's point. The argument here is not about "knowledge". It is about sharing that knowledge.

OP's point is that women generally don't give you the complete knowledge. They don't tell you their honest assessment because they may not want to hurt your feelings.

Try to read the post again.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Jfyzee: 5:35am On May 12, 2018
pocohantas:

So, where were you when the men encouraged guys to do worse?

Dami12345: Your only problem is you are too young.

Girls are like yahoo boys,imagine if one maga starts asking you for advice on how to detect and escape other scammers, as a yahoo boy will you say the truth??

Can see you've gotten a he-goat on heat crushing on you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by ubunja(m): 5:51am On May 12, 2018
chuksanambra:

kindly provide the link my dear man. sounds interesting
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by ubunja(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

The problem with kids like you is that you always think you know. If you did know you won't come to this forum which is older than you to spill trash.

Thought you got the message before but it obvious you didn't, but now will have to school you as have got little time to spare. Will use your example of yahoo as same illustration.

A guy who wants to become a yahoo or who just joined, don't go about asking novice like him for clue or those who are not in the game for advise. They meet with those who are already pros in the game for answers that's how they grow. So same goes for women, a footballer, an engineer, a doctor, a bus conductor or even a thief.

Now a guy(novice) who wants to date a runs girl will only get to know her better/faster if he get clue from others like her too.. else it will take him longer for him to learn/figure out her ways.

Likewise before a guy becomes a player he must have been there and done that (paid the price of being a mugu, maga and making them friends) with all shades/kind of women.. before automatically become a pro.

So to conclude, you can't meet a church girl and expect her to advise you on "Street life things" (Prostitution, Runs girl code). Definitely, she won't know the right answers to give you even though she's a girl. Instead you seek your advise from those living on same street.

excellent. dont ask the fish how to catch fish. ask the fisherman.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by ubunja(m): 5:59am On May 12, 2018
HARDDON:
op, you are very right about the fact that the worse people to seek r/ship advise from are women.
however, the reason you gave to buttress this fact is totally flawed.

Yes, given, woman are emotional beings that always end up thinking with their HEARTS instead of their HEADS.

Two right reasons they are the worse to seek advise from are;

1. how do you advise anybody about something you got no clue about?

2. To keep men perpetually bound. Right from momma down to the least of all ladies have this unspoken, unwritten code. hence, momma would always advise you to be a gentleman( be at her beck and call, give her anything she asks, be nice to her , blah blah blah) when with ladies but in the true sense of it, they like badt boys. Have you ever seen a lady owing up to the fact that she likes badt boys? Ofcos not! they all want gentle, good and God fearing me.

In essence, no trader reveal their trade secrets!

To lean more, visit: https://datingdrill.com you would be glad you did. You can also check out my dating drills thread!

OP's reason is as valid as your 2 are. asking your sister for dating advice will bring more of OP's reason into play than your 2.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 6:26am On May 12, 2018
chuksanambra:
Hey can you share the link to the thread? Let me read that myself.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by lifedynamics: 8:22am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

Lol.. Wrong!!!.
You don't ask fish how to catch other fish, you ask fishermen who are pros at the art

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Lazyreporta(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

You missed the OP's point. The argument here is not about "knowledge". It is about sharing that knowledge.

OP's point is that women generally don't give you the complete knowledge. They don't tell you their honest assessment because they may not want to hurt your feelings.

Try to read the post again.

Bros, you dey take origin?
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Jfyzee: 8:38am On May 12, 2018
lifedynamics:

Lol.. Wrong!!!.
You don't ask fish how to catch other fish, you ask fishermen who are pros at the art

And how did the fisherman became a pro if he didn't study a fish.. use ur brain boy undecided
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by lifedynamics: 8:43am On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Jfyzee post=67490015]

And how did the fisherman became a pro if he didn't study a fish.. use ur ...
Gosh... undecided
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by lifedynamics: 8:45am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

And how did the fisherman became a pro if he didn't study a fish.. use ur brain boy undecided

Mmmn...and by studying the fish... The fish was talking to him undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Nobody: 8:52am On May 12, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Bros, you dey take origin?

Chairman na your hand e dey. Na you hold yam and fry pan.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by xpressng(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

You are right about the yahoo boys asking other pro yahoo boys.

but about the runs girls asking them about other runs girls is totally wrong they will give you wrong answers.

you ask from a pro who knows his way around runs girls. they girls will always tell you what they like putting themselves in the other girls shoes..they'd probably tell you to spend money and do all sorts lies..all lies.

if you need women advice from my experience since 2007 ask a pro male.
or meet a guy who got spine and seek advice from him not a woman OK. even your mom will confuse you when it comes to women to women trust me I've been there severally.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Jfyzee: 9:24am On May 12, 2018
lifedynamics:

Mmmn...and by studying the fish... The fish was talking to him undecided

Very unfortunate you used a quote you can't interpret. Won't lecture you either cos my time is very prescious.

One of the reasons older men like us withdrew from this forum is cos of kids like you. Would advise you enrol or take classes from a fellow gee.. @HARDDON.

He alone have got time for kids like you.
Re: Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women by Dami12345: 9:24am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

See what I said about being a kid, funny enough no insults from my side, and leave the native American princess out of this, I do like her.

Now for the schooling, guy read my message again.
Fvck it. you are too Lazy to think(kids nowadays) let me explain the explanation. No pun intended.

I said when a maga, asks a yahoo boy on how to detect scammers what would the yahoo boy do.

Now Wait wait, is that smoke coming out of your head, nigga, it's not complex, the maga obviously doesn't know he's speaking to a yahoo boy.

Did you get it, what! More smoke. cry cry

I give up.
You know what, you're right, yup, make friends with an olosho and ask her how to detect your girl is whoring about, she'll tell you, of course she will. you had it all right from the beginning.

Dude you smart!!! Real smart!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / 5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body / There Is An Air To Be Cleared.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.