Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor (7048 Views)

Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. / A Business Manager/investor Urgently Needed / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by tukopy: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Carshopper:

driver needed ... location based (alapere, ifako, gbagada, bariga)

Island residents nko? anything for them?
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2018
tukopy:

Island residents nko? anything for them?

Soon
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Carshopper:
This is another one. You can hire vehicles for weekly or monthly rate. .

Each having its own requirements and payment structure. We all about good business delivery and new ideas.

1. MONTHLY Rent cost is 108k monthly

Upront is 45% of monthly sum

55% is paid up on a date agreed.

Maintenance will be exclusive to the renter

Repairs will be judged on conditions of vehicle

2. WEEKLY Rent Cost is 30,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to the renter

repairs is shared responsiliblity

2b. Weekly Ret Cost is 25,000

No upfront needed

Two structured pick up Morning and Evening

Maintenance exclusive to renter

repairs shared responsibilty

2c. Weekly Rent Cost is 20,000

No upfront needed

Two structured pick up Morning and Evening

Maintenance exclusive to rentee

Repairs exclusive to rentee

modifying structure again ... There has to be a monthly maintenance/repair account ... this aim to measure the driver on his maintenance and vehicle usage.

We are REVIEWING..
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Carshopper:

modifying structure again ... There has to be a monthly maintenance/repair account ... this aim to measure the driver on his maintenance and vehicle usage.

We are REVIEWING..

So we building a template where driver pays 750naira daily repair money to the repair account, within a month he has roughly 20k repair budget which he manages.

Now the game changes here, if in 3months repairs is below a certain amount, he gets paid a BONUS. The bonus can be half the repair budget for 3months and it increases as long as repair costing stays below a certain amount.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2018
Alexious:
Can I get matched in Abuja as a drive ? Or get a vehicle on hire purchase to be paying weekly.

Cc: Carshopper.

We opening our strategies and processes to the abuja community very soon smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2018
I am a strong advocate on shared responsibility on repairs and maintenance in ehailing. But I have thought on it for a long time and always ask myself this question 'who shares health responsibility with the driver when he is ill or his family is' … So to this extent I have come to the conclusion that every party has to share in each other responsibility .. From now we proposing that every driver on our fleet gets a health plan which partner and driver contributes to have it in place. The health plan will cover some members of his household too. So that brings us back to shared responsibility on repairs and maintenance on the vehicle... YOU SHARE IN MINE n I SHARE IN YOURS...QED

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2018
pheeeewwww… what a year
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2018
What a year on e-hailing … won some .. lost some.. in totall we are still moving, growing and keeping above water.

Money owed by drivers from January to date close to 500k

Money spent on repairs and maintenance from January to date broken down into general servicing and repairs :

General servicing change of oil every 3weeks or 3,000miles x 7,300naira (do the calculation abeg)

repairs 2x Air conditioning system upgrade at 60k

3x Shocks changes at 18k

2x brake pads changes

One body work paid by insurance

tyre replacements, did more tyre replacements on my elantra than on the kia rio(major area i need to look into)

One engine revamp done @gazzuzz

based on all vehicles working - (hyundai elantra, kia forte, kia rio)
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Ekechuks(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Carshopper:
What a year on e-hailing … won some .. lost some.. in totall we are still moving, growing and keeping above water.

Money owed by drivers from January to date close to 500k

Money spent on repairs and maintenance from January to date broken down into general servicing and repairs :

General servicing change of oil every 3weeks or 3,000miles x 7,300naira (do the calculation abeg)

repairs 2x Air conditioning system upgrade at 60k

3x Shocks changes at 18k

2x brake pads changes

One body work paid by insurance

tyre replacements, did more tyre replacements on my elantra than on the kia rio(major area i need to look into)

One engine revamp done @gazzuzz

based on all vehicles working - (hyundai elantra, kia forte, kia rio)

Good day bro.. Please which of the afore mentioned vehicles gives you less issues in terms of maintenance costs and frequency?? Thanks.
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ekechuks:

Good day bro.. Please which of the afore mentioned vehicles gives you less issues in terms of maintenance costs and frequency?? Thanks.

my fav Kia rio....

followed by Kia forte

Hyundai elantra has noisy suspension over time... very troublesome
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Ekechuks(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks very much for your reply. Really appreciate.
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by walter315(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Lagos based Fleet Managers on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you..

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi
#nigeria
#lagos
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by walter315(m): 5:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Lagos based Fleet Managers on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you..

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... / Help! Remita Refund / What Business Can I Start With 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.