Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them (7407 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Men Take Your Kids For DNA Test If You Can Afford It(pics) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by tobechi20(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2018
Many of us guys think we are the one who actually made the first move in dating . the truth is, most girls admire a guy first before gauging ig he likes her too. Then she puts him in a position to ask her out. These are ways a lady examines a guy to know if he likes her

Withdrawal ; she turns herself off and just sit there to see if you would notice and talk to her. She walks away especting you to try to stop her

Sustaining ; if she notices the guy is shy, she starts asking question or starts telling more of herself. She takes more effort to keep the conversation , the more she talks about herself, the more she wants you to talk more of yourself
Hazing ; she test you to see how far you can go for her. She could ask you to do her a favour on Saturday evening when you should watching football or ask you to come suddenly to know if you will leave what you are doing and come.

Diminishing herself; she says “I am noit fine” she wants to know if you find her attractive. She points to another girl and ask you”is she not beautiful? Don’t look that way. Instead look her in the face and say “you are beautiful.

Offering ; she positions herself in a condition favourable condition for you to approach her and ask her out. She waits for everyone to leave so you can both be togethetr. Help you carry something. Knows your route and position herself there so you would see her everyday. Many girls do this

Networking ; she gets close to your friend and makes a positive comment about you. They know your friend would tell him about it. If he cares, he would come over for her
Jelousyu test ; describes a potential competitor and hope to observe a committed response from you
Open confrontation ; rarely happens. She ask the guy “ do you like me”?, comes closer to you and gazes your reaction. If you come close too, you like her. If you withdraw, you don’t like her.
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Tallesty1(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2018
Sounds kidish
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by hadjipapiey(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2018
Nice1. .

Somebori show me some loooouve
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by biacan(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2018
The only way I test a guy that loves me is money, more money give me the money bring more money....surprise me with money cool

9 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2018
who the fûck has time for this shït these days? undecided

last time i got tested and passed was last year and it was my PEE541 test undecided

any biatch who fûcking tests me is on a long thing cos i aiint gonna give a fùck undecided

NEXT!!

[SamT] undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by marvelli(f): 7:02pm On May 14, 2018
Lol. I see you're talking about insecure girls. Who goes through all that set up just for a guy to say hi? Simplest advice just be yourself smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
I can't relate. undecided

On a serious note, though. For me, the money is very important. But not in exclusion of other things like time. You can't be telling me you love me when the only time you talk to me is when I upload a picture or you're in my hood. Sometimes, I can be difficult. If a man can wait it out and not just disappear at the slightest instance of my resistance, then maybe we can take it up from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:24pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
The only way I test a guy that loves me is money, more money give me the money bring more me surprise me with money cool

Lol. grin grin grin grin.

Let's take a selfie together. cheesy
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Suko110(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
Networking : that shit aint happening again unless its a secondary school girl. Girls, humans have evolved in doings
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
Why did you write this crap!!

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by ghostwritter(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
The only way I test a guy that loves me is money, more money give me the money bring more money....surprise me with money cool
èlèriburuku ni babe e shaa.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by biacan(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2018
ghostwritter:
èlèriburuku ni babe e shaa.
Boy watch it

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by ghostwritter(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Boy watch it
Apology.
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by ManIzHot: 8:30pm On May 14, 2018
In the midst of hustling eyes body and mind on ROI; OP tell me, how am i to notice one lady doing all those.....? No time fa

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
Just fucking tell the guy
No real nigga has time for childish play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by phazotron(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

On a serious note, though. For me, the money is very important. But not in exclusion of other things like time. You can't be telling me you love me when the only time you talk to me is when I upload a picture or you're in my hood. Sometimes, I can be difficult. If a man can wait it out and not just disappear at the slightest instance of my resistance, then maybe we can take it up from there.

you think we have patience for your crap? kontinu.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by oyetpel(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2018
biacan:

Till they use you for ritual
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by BabbanBura(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2018
biacan:

Ofcourse there is only one word in a slay queens' dictionary - MONEY.
I pity ya p00sy, flinging legs wide apart all for the money.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by youcanmakeit: 12:21am On May 15, 2018
Only broke niggas worries about all these kinda trash. Op, better go n hustle...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by femi4: 6:28am On May 15, 2018
That's childish.... Do that to me and you are a gonna
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Divay22(f): 7:18am On May 15, 2018
femi4:
That's childish.... Do that to me and you are a gonna
So you won't capitalize on it?
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You resist am out because i know am the Great Catch.i ask only once

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by femi4: 7:48am On May 15, 2018
Divay22:

So you won't capitalize on it?
At all....I don't like drama
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Nobody: 7:53am On May 15, 2018
biacan:
nd them go use u do yahoo plus, they dere no go hustle.
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Nobody: 9:06am On May 15, 2018
youcanmakeit:
Only broke niggas worries about all these kinda trash. Op, better go n hustle...
You're right. .

Broke guys are making this section boring everyday. They're the ones usually creating threads with topics like; how to impress a lady, how to take a lady out on a date, how to make a lady love you and so so..

anytime you see such topics know that broke guys are behind them. Instead of them to go and hustle to become useful to their families they'll be posting shíts on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by FroshJaynex(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Yeah and we keep digging digging and digging a wide borehole in between ur legs, The money is actually not the problem cos na baba God dash us but ur borehole will turn to Agege canal soon.
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Peachess(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2018
What's the need to test?
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by pedrilo: 1:32pm On May 15, 2018
we talking money, u talking baloney!
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by PcashMojo(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
What the hell hit you so bad that you barely dispense some inspiration,you are losing it,stop sounding like cheap skate here...or are you on codeine diet ni.?
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by biacan(f): 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
PcashMojo:

What the hell hit you so bad that you barely dispense some inspiration,you are losing it,stop sounding like cheap skate here...or are you on codeine diet ni.?
codeine diet ko....... weed diet ni

Omo werey ni..... you better find something reasonable to do with your life because everyone knows you here as someone with know yesterday,today or tomorrow
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by PcashMojo(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
codeine diet ko....... weed diet ni

Omo werey ni..... you better find something reasonable to do with your life because everyone knows you here as someone with know yesterday,today or tomorrow
An irresponsible comment, coming from an irresponsible miserable runs, working for an irresponsible noxious brothel,soon you will be shove in a septic tank where you will ferment and scream the hell all day....cheap skate...Awon omo awful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Whyke141: 4:12pm On May 15, 2018
Sometimes the male child becomes too broken that his lips fails to gesture to life again, his face becomes an apartment that houses death; stiffening his feet from leaving their place... Sometimes the male child is forced to keep quiet & face the travails of life all alone - silently. Why?

From birth has the male child being left all to himself in this part of the world we find ourselves in - Africa, and this has deeply eaten into our roots, sprouting termites in our society... What can be done.

This is Sanusi Emmanuel telling a tale of doom prior to his life as a boy child gradually developing into adulthood... This is no fiction.

This is a poem to reckon with and dance slowly to the tune it plays into our ears, making us leap back into the right lane of child caring.

Read poem via>>>
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/05/broken.html

The male child should be acknowledged as well, for the pain he bears from within unspoken can't me measured. This poem is broken just as the writer is...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos / 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School / My Best Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.