Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The New Girl - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The New Girl (134509 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 24, 2018
Episode 12
Don’t worry Mr. Daniel, you will be marked as present for today”
“Alright, Thank you sir”
“You’re very welcome”
Daniel then left the class heading towards the cafeteria. On getting there, he ordered for his favourite meal; a plate of Jollof rice and a cold bottle of water. It wasn’t long before he was joined by Susan who had a plate of White rice with chicken stew and a cold bottle of water.
Susan: Ooh Slaveboy seems hungry (smirking).
Daniel: And what are you doing here? Aren’t you satisfied with what you made me do today?
Susan: Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Calm down, after all, you were the one who told me you wanted to be my slave.
Daniel: Yeah but you don’t have to rub it in all the time.
Susan: Alright, I’m sorry.
Daniel: (mute).
Susan: Hey!! I said I’m sorry.
Daniel: (mute).
Susan: C’mon You’re making me feel guilty. I’m a very friendly person and I don’t like it when people grudges with me. So I’m sorry for what I made you pass through today.
Daniel: Hmm
Susan: Please!! Pretty Please!! Pretty Please with P on top (raising her pinky finger).
Daniel: (laughs) You should see your face right now, you look like someone who needs to use the toilet (laughs).
Susan: (laughs)
Daniel: Alright i forgive you (smiling).
Susan: (smiling) So have you finished writing down all the notes I gave you?
Daniel: Sadly, Yes (taking all the books out of his bag) Here it is (giving the books to her).
Susan: Hmm nice job. We should this more often, don’t you think (smirking).
Daniel: Ha! In your dreams.
Susan: Yeah right, I’m Susan by the way. I don’t think we have properly been introduced (stretching her hand out for a handshake).
Daniel: I’m Daniel (receiving her hand).
Susan: Nice to meet you (smiling).
Daniel: Nice to meet you too.
Susan: So, which tribe are you from?
Daniel: I’m Igbo.
Susan: Oh Really? I’m Igbo too. Kekwanu? (How are you in Igbo).
Daniel: Woh, What did you just say?
Susan: (laughs) I knew you won’t be able to hear your native language. I asked “How are you?”
Daniel: (laughs) Oh that’s what it means?
Susan: Didn’t your parents teach you how to speak Igbo language?
Daniel: Well, I grew up in a house where everyone communicated to each other in English plus I have never been to my Hometown.
Susan: Wow, seems your parents must be sc……..
Daniel: Woh (getting up) I have to leave now.
Susan: Wait, What? What happened? Did i……
Daniel: Goodbye (leaving).
Susan then watched dumbfounded as Daniel left the cafeteria but not long after he had left, 3 girls hurriedly left the cafeteria also with one of them screaming Daniel’s name.
“So he left because of his girlfriend saw him with me” Susan laughed as she continued eating her food Suddenly, she felt a pair of eyes on her, she then turned her gaze to her left where she saw a guy staring at her but as soon as their eyes met, they both looked away.
“Who is that guy?”
“Why was he staring at me like that?” Susan thought. She felt the eyes staring at her once again and tried not to stare back because she was enjoying being checked out. When she then decided to stare back at him, he was no longer there. She was disappointed that she didn’t remember his face, all she saw was his eyes. She had almost finished her food when she felt someone standing beside her table.
“Hi, may i join you?”

1 Like

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 24, 2018
Episode 13
Hi, may I join you?
Staring down at Susan was a guy with the most beautiful smile she had ever seen. His smile was the most spectacular smile she had ever seen. She could feel her heart racing as she stared at him. She didn’t realise that she had been staring at him for long until he waved his hand at her face.
“Oh sor….sorry, sure you can” Susan stammered.
“Oh, Thank you very much” he said as he sat down on the chair opposite Susan with a smile beaming on his face.
“No problem” Susan replied still trying to keep her composure.
“Okay, I’m Kelvin, nice to meet you miss……?” Kelvin asked while extending his hand for a handshake.
“I’m Susan and the pleasure is mine” Susan replied accepting his hand.
“Nice, So Susan, I haven’t seen your pretty face around, are you new here?” Kelvin asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Yes, I’m new here. I Just joined this semester” Susan replied.
“Wait a minute, aren’t you the winner of the scholarship held by this school? And also the same person who got the highest mark? Kelvin asked
“Well, Yes I’m” Susan replied as she blushed.
“Wow!! That’s amazing. No, You’re amazing. To think that the person that had the highest mark in the scholarship exam wasn’t just a girl but a beautiful one also” Kelvin said looking astonished.
“Oh!! Thank you. I’m flattered by your words” Susan replied as she blushed once more.
“No! No!! No!!! Don’t thank me for the saying the truth. Just keep up the great work because I see you going places with both your beauty and brain” Kelvin said as he smiled.
“Oh!! Thank you. Your words are really encouraging” Susan said as she blushed once more.
“It’s alright. So Susan, since you’re still relatively new here, why don’t I show you around?” Kelvin asked.
“Su….. Sure why not” Susan stammered as they both walked out of the cafeteria together.
********************­*********
Daniel looked back once more to be sure he hadn’t been spotted by Hannah and her friends. He had spotted entering the cafeteria while he was talking to Susan and quickly left there so as not to cause a scene if Hannah eventually finds him. After he was sure he hadn’t been spotted he drifted his mind back to what he and Susan were talking about before he left. He wasn’t really convinced by her sudden change of behavior especially the fact that she was apologizing to him.
“Why did she apologize to me?”
“Is she really having a change of heart towards me”
“I can’t really say I believe her after…….”
“Hey!!! Daniel wait” Hannah yelled from behind.
“Oh my God!!!! Why can’t this girl just leave me alone? Is that too much to ask?” Daniel groaned as Hannah and her friends joined him.
Hannah, Josephine & Elizabeth: Hi Daniel.
Daniel: Hello (Rolling eyes).
Hannah: I’ve been calling you since I saw you leaving the cafeteria but you didn’t answer. Did I do anything wrong to you?
Daniel: No, you didn’t. I just didn’t hear you.
Hannah: And who was that girl you were with in the cafeteria?
Daniel: I believe it’s none of your business who I’m with (Sounding agitated)
Hannah: Did I offend you Daniel or did I do anything wrong to you or (In hush tone) Do I disgust you?
Daniel: (In his thought) Merely looking at you makes me wanna puke. (Reality) No! No!! No!!! You don’t disgust me Hannah, really you don’t. I’m just always busy, you know, studies and all of that.
Josephine: You see Hannah, I told you Daniel wasn’t avoiding you purposely.
Daniel: (In his thought) Look at the goose lookalike talking.
Hannah: Well, prove it Daniel (smiling).
Daniel: Okay, how?
Hannah: Let’s go have lunch together (smiling).

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
Continuation

Daniel: Okay, how?
Hannah: Let’s go have lunch together (smiling).
Daniel: Woah! Woah!! Woah!!! I just had both breakfast and lunch together and I also need to head back home, I still have a lot of work to complete.
Hannah: Awwn Daniel, please!! Anytime I meet you by chance, you always come up with an excuse to leave. Please Daniel (sobbing silently).
Elizabeth: Oh C’mon Daniel, look at her, you’re making her cry.
Daniel: (In his thought) Oh God, why do I’ve such a weakheart? (Reality) Oh alright, but we won’t stay long there.
Hannah: Oh Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Daniel. I promise you won’t regret it. I will make sure you enjoy yourself (Smiling).
Daniel: But!!! Under 3 conditions.
Hannah: Which are?
Daniel: Firstly, You are gonna pay for everything we’re gonna eat. I’m not paying a dime.
Hannah: Okay, I can do that (smiling).
Daniel: Secondly, They (pointing at Elizabeth and Josephine) are not coming along.
Hannah: Josephine, Elizabeth, you two can go now.
Josephine: C’mon Hannah, you know we were goi………
Hannah: No Josephine, go now. C’mon you can’t expect all of us to go have lunch together. You girls should just go, we’ll talk about that later.
Elizabeth: Alright, we’re going (leaving with Josephine).
Hannah: Okay, they are gone now. What’s the last one?
Daniel: Lastly, we’re not eating anywhere in or around the school. We must eat outside the school premises (smirking).
Hannah: What!!? But C’mon Daniel, there are a lot of places we can eat in the school and moreover, the eatery’s outside the school premises are all far away and I don’t like walking long distances.
Daniel: Then we take a cab. That or I’m going home (smirking).
Hannah: (sighing) Alright fine, you win.
Daniel: You see, was that so hard?
Hannah: (Smiling sheepishly).
As they walked towards the school’s entrance to get a cab Daniel started regretting ever accepting Hannah’s request. But even at that, he knew he must have foiled her plans of making them eat within the school premises. The last thing he wanted, was for her to do something stupid in the presence of everyone that will then make it look as if they were now a couple.

3 Likes

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
Episode 14
Hannah: So, Daniel, How is the………
Hannah couldn’t finish her statement because a masked man suddenly snatched her bag from behind and ran away.
Hannah: No! My Bag!! Thief! Thief!! Thief!!! Somebody catch him!! My bag!!!
As if being commanded, Daniel ran after the masked man even though he knew he might probably not catch him but he didn’t want to look like a coward to Hannah. Daniel had been chasing the masked man for a while now and was beginning to get tired. The masked man then ran into the multipurpose Hall that still under reconstruction and went into a part of building that turned out to be a dead end. Cornered, the masked man was now alone with Daniel.
“Just hand over the bag and I’ll be on my way. Alright?” Daniel asked trying to catch his breath.
The masked man then whistled and two other masked men came out from separate corners of the hall and stood behind Daniel. It was then Daniel realised he had walked into the lions den. As the masked men began advancing towards him, he clenched his fists and stood his ground for he knew even though he might be beaten up, he wasn’t going down without a fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Girl by izaray(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
Loving this story like kilode cool
Re: The New Girl by itsandi(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: The New Girl by sirBLUNT: 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
izaray:
Loving this story like kilode cool
can't wait to read your own story....

1 Like

Re: The New Girl by izaray(f): 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
sirBLUNT:
can't wait to read your own story....
Don't mind me jare cheesy I now spend most of my free time here on this section, reading interesting stories and smiling alone at my laptop wink Glad to have you here kiss

1 Like

Re: The New Girl by sirBLUNT: 3:03pm On May 24, 2018
izaray:
Don't mind me jare cheesy I now spend most of my free time here on this section, reading interesting stories and smiling alone at my laptop wink Glad to have you here kiss
same here...i guess you must have thought of writing a book but you keep procastinating and putting to much details to it cos you want it to perfect right?
Re: The New Girl by izaray(f): 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
sirBLUNT:
same here...i guess you must have thought of writing a book but you keep procastinating and putting to much details to it cos you want it to perfect right?
cool
Re: The New Girl by sirBLUNT: 3:32pm On May 24, 2018
izaray:
cool
you feel you can even write better than chiamanda,dan brown and sidney sheldon right?...yea i know but just start somewhere forget about criticism cos i know it bruises your ego and self esteem because of the high standard you place to everythin but hey just take a chill pill and do your thing!
Re: The New Girl by izaray(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
sirBLUNT:
you feel you can even write better than chiamanda,dan brown and sidney sheldon right?...yea i know but just start somewhere forget about criticism cos i know it bruises your ego and self esteem because of the high standard you place to everythin but hey just take a chill pill and do your thing!
Hey!! Don't even start please! Have no such plan yet!
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
Asemark. You are very good. Keep it up. Enjoying your story. This story must not finish oooo!!!!
Re: The New Girl by Samuelsmart22(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2018
Nice story cool ......... Following. Please keep updating
Re: The New Girl by queenitee(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2018
Gobe
Re: The New Girl by Tunibitoye(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] why it took u so long to update
Re: The New Girl by Twenty47(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2018
This story is really getting interesting...good job bro
Re: The New Girl by Madera001(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2018
GUYS I WROTE A NEW STORY TITLED 'THE ENEMY WITHIN - A TALE OF LOVE, LOVE AND BETRAYAL' PLEASE READ IT HERE------> https://www.nairaland.com/4524672/enemy-within-tale-love-lust#67884250
Re: The New Girl by YunyJoe(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2018
Nice story boss.....u have me following till the very end.....I hope daniel beats those guys to nonsenseNice story boss.....u have me following till the very end.....I hope daniel beats those guys to nonsenseNice story boss.....u have me following till the very end.....I hope daniel beats those guys to nonsense
Re: The New Girl by stevodot22(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2018
Nice one u 've got here, keep em coming bro!
Re: The New Girl by Samuelsmart22(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] Op, Abeg comma update oo, we're following. well done
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 29, 2018
Episode 15
Susan had been so moody since she got back from her little tour with Kelvin. She couldn’t understand why she behaved like that towards him and even why she was having those feelings. She had been told severally by men that she was beautiful and all but she had never been moved by their words but she didn’t understand why the case was different when Kelvin told her or was she in…….
Cleo: Susan!!!!!!!!!!! (Screaming).
Susan: Argh!!!!!!!!! What is it Cleo?
Cleo: God, Susan, I’ve been calling your name since. What’s happening to you Suzy?
Susan: Nothing much, just got a lot in my mind girls, don’t worry about it (faking a smile).
Nicole: No, we must worry about it, I can’t stand seeing you like this.
Cleo: Yeah, so what’s bothering you Susan?
Susan: (sighing) Okay, I’ll tell you guys but promise me you won’t laugh at me?
Nicole: I promise.
Cleo: Cross my heart and hope to die.
Susan: Okay, what do you guys understand in love?
Nicole: Oh love, love is most wonderful feeling anyone can ever have. It’s so magical, so fantastic, so……..
Cleo: Love is like a dagger or sword that pierces the heart and kills the person. Love is so fake, there is no…….
Nicole: Oh C’mon Nicole, just because things didn’t workout between you and Frank doesn’t mean you should be giving your friends bad advice?
Cleo: Hey, I’m just saying (shrugging) and don’t mention that name ever again, you hear me?
Nicole: Anyways, why are you asking us this question Suzy?
Susan: Well, there is this guy I met today at the cafeteria. He was so handsome and good looking and his smile was so dreamy it melted my heart, God, and……….
Nicole & Cleo: Oh my God!!!! (Screaming) And……..?
Susan: And……. And I think It’s too early to conclude anything.
Nicole: Yeah right, but you were just drooling over him just now (smirking).
Susan: No! No!! No!!! I can’t drool over a boy I just met, that’s impossible, you girls don’t know me, I’m a hard nut to crack. It will take more than a few fancy words to rock my boat.
*Susan’s phone rings*
Susan: Oh my God!!!!! He’s the one calling. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? (Freaking out).
Cleo: (laughs hard) Look at Susan freak out.
Nicole: Calm down Suzy, take a deep breathe and pick up the phone, okay?
Susan: Okay (breathes in and out) 1, 2, 3, Go (picks up the phone) Hello?
Kelvin: Hi, Susan. How are you doing?
Susan: I’m… I’m fine. I’m doing great.
Kelvin: Did I call at a bad time? Because you sound a bit off
Susan: No! No!! I’m fine. Really I am.
Kelvin: Okay, that’s good to hear. Well, I was just calling to check up on you and to also hear that sweet voice of yours once more.
Susan: Oh thanks. That’s nice of you (blushing).
Kelvin: Alright, now that I’ve heard your voice, I know I can sleep well this night.
Susan: (giggles).
Kelvin: Alright talk to you later, okay?
Susan: Alright bye.
*call ends*
Cleo: (laughs) You should have seen your face Susan. You looked like a pumpkin when you were blushing.
Susan: C’mon Cleo, It’s not funny.
Cleo: Yes it is (laughs and sticks out her tongue).
Nicole: So, you guys have already exchanged numbers?
Susan: Well, yes we did but it still doesn’t mean anything (blushing).
Cleo: Yep, I can clearly see the truth boldly written on your face (smirking).
Nicole: Look at her blush, gosh Susan you are so predictable. Just admit it Suzy.
Susan: (laughs) You girls are really something. Well, I admit it, I think I’m beginning to fall in love with him (blushes).
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2018
Episode 16
Daniel had never been more frightened in all his life as the three masked men began advancing towards him. Cursing himself on why had chased the masked man over a stupid bag that not only did he not know the content of the bag but the fact he didn’t have any feelings for the owner of the bag. As the three masked men slowly approached him, he clenched his fist in readiness for a fight but all of a sudden, one of the masked began to laugh. Daniel was now confused as he didn’t understand what was now happening but listening closely to the laughing masked man, he quickly recognized the voice which belonged to none other than………
Edwin: Oh my God!!! Look at Daniel, he looks like he’s gonna wet his pants (laughing so hard).
Daniel: Edwin?
Edwin: (taking off the mask) In the flesh Danny boy (smirking).
Daniel: (In his thought) Wait a minute, If that’s Edwin, then these two must be……?
Felix: (taking off the mask) Ah God, my face is so itchy and these masks stink Eddy.
Clement: (taking off the mask) You said it Felix, I mean, where did you get this mask Eddy? They stink.
Edwin: Hey! Why are you two complaining? It’s not as if I didn’t put it on (shrugging).
Clement: I wonder why I agreed to do this with you guys.
Edwin: You agreed to do it because I convinced you to. That’s the power I have over you Clemmy boy (smirking).
Clement: Oh give me a break Eddy.
Edwin: Ha! Gotcha Clement. Gotcha really good (smirking). So, how is your heart level Danny boy? (Smirking).
Daniel: Thank you for finally realising that I’M STILL HERE!!! (Screaming).
Edwin: Shish!!! Take it easy Daniel, you wanna pop my eardrums? (Rubbing his ears).
Daniel: Well, I would gladly do that If you guys don’t tell me what’s going on here? And why you guys were wearing masks?
Felix: April fool!!!! Woohoo!! You have just been pranked Daniel, HaHa!!!!!
Edwin: Ah Felix, can you stop being an idiot? Who told you we were pranking him?
Clement: And April was last 5 months ago (rolling an eye).
Felix: Oh, we weren’t?
Clement: No, we weren’t
Edwin: This is why I didn’t allow you take the bag.
Felix: That wasn’t fair tho. You guys know I’m a better run.
Edwin: Say what!!!!! No way. I’m a better runner or can’t you remember when I be………..
Daniel: ENOUGH!!!!! Can someone please just tell me what’s going on here? Please?
Clement: Relax Danny boy, I’ll leave Edwin to do the honours of explaining everything to you.
Edwin: Why thank you my young sir Clement. Well Danny boy, this is what happened.
* Flashback *
Lecturer: Alright class, That’ll be all for today (leaving the classroom).
Edwin: Urgh!! Finally, freedom.
Felix: Yeah, C’mon guys, let’s get outta here and go play some video game (sounding excited).
Edwin: Great idea Felix.
Clement: No way guys. We have to find Daniel first. You saw the way he looked when he came into the class?
Edwin: Yeah, he looked pretty tired and hungry to me.
Felix: That’s true tho but, what if he’s already in the room eating?
Clement: No that’s impossible. Daniel would definitely eat in the cafeteria. Daniel can’t cook to save his life and moreover, instead of ordering take away and carry it all the way home, Daniel would rather eat it there.
Edwin: Hmm Clem, you know Daniel so well huh?
Clement: What can I say, I’m just a genius.
Felix: That’s why you’re our dad (smirking).
Clement: I can’t be a father figure to you idiots so just zip it.
Edwin: Oh alright……..Dad (laughing).
Clement: Oh brother (rolling eyes), Let’s just go find Daniel Okay?
Edwin & Felix: Alright (leaving the class together).
Edwin: So, where are we gonna look for him first?
Clement: Let’s head over to the cafeteria, he’s is more likely to be there since he’s very hungry.
Edwin & Felix: Yes Captain.
* On getting to the cafeteria *
Felix: Oh there he is guys, over there (pointing his index finger at where Daniel sat) and I think he’s with someone.
Edwin: Yeah, isn’t that Susan?
Felix: Yeah, it’s her and what are they both doing together?
Edwin: Good question Felix. Oh look, it looks as if she’s begging him.
Clement: Yeah, It does seem so. Look, let’s just stay here until we know what’s happening, okay?
Edwin & Felix: But……..
Clement: C’mon guys, stop acting like girls. We can’t just rush in there when we don’t know what’s happening. Let’s just observe first and if anything funny happens we strike, got it?

3 Likes

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 29, 2018
Continuation

Edwin & Felix: But……..
Clement: C’mon guys, stop acting like girls. We can’t just rush in there when we don’t know what’s happening. Let’s just observe first and if anything funny happens we strike, got it?
Edwin & Felix: Got it.
*After a while, they see Daniel suddenly leave the cafeteria with Susan looking confused. Daniel was then followed by Hannah and her minions*
Edwin: Oh God. Hannah and her stalking habits. It’s beginning to get annoying.
Felix: Yeah, I bet it’s because of her Daniel left the cafeteria in such a hurry.
Clement: This Hannah needs to know her place. Let’s follow them SI-LEN-TLY (Stressing it).
*They follow them and it seems Hannah and her minions are seriously begging Daniel for something*
Felix: Geez, look at the way they are all begging like dogs for God knows what.
Edwin: At this rate, with the way they are begging Daniel, I think he will oblige to whatever they are begging him for.
*They then see Elizabeth and Josephine leave and later, Daniel and Hannah start walking together*
Edwin: You see, what did I tell you guys? I knew that from the way they are begging him, he was likely to oblige against his will.
Felix: So, what’re we gonna do now?
Clement: Well…. I think…..
Edwin: Don’t worry Clement, I’ve an idea (smirking).
Clement: I don’t like the look on your face Eddy, this better not be an evil plan.
Edwin: Trust me Clement. First, let’s wear these mask to cover our faces (bringing out three masks from his bag).
Clement: What’re we gonna do with these masks?
Felix: And where did you get them?
Edwin: Don’t ask question and just put it on.
Felix: Alright! Alright!! (Putting on the mask).
Clement: (putting on the mask) So, what’s next Eddy?
Felix: Uh! Uh!! Let me do it. I’ll do it (sounding excited).
Edwin: No Felix. You’ll just screw it up. You’re so clumsy and my plan doesn’t require that. As i was saying, someone “which would be me” will have to snatch Hannah’s bag and run to the hall that is under renovation where you two will be waiting for me and Daniel.
Clement: Hmm, are you sure Daniel will take the bait? And what do hope to achieve with this plan of yours?
Edwin: Trust me, Daniel will take it and It’s a two phase plan. Phase 1 is to draw Daniel away from Hannah and phase 2 will be explained after phase 1 has been completed.
Clement: Okay, this have better be worth it Eddy.
Felix: Yeah, it better be.
Edwin: Trust me guys, I’ve got this all planned out. Now it’s time for phase 1 to begin.
* Flashback ends *
Daniel: (laughs) Wow, Eddy, you’re are really something.
Edwin: (smirking) Yeah I know. I’m such a genius (flexing his muscles).
Clement: So Eddy, what’s phase 2 all about?
Edwin: It’s a plan that will make Hannah never come near Daniel again (smirking).
Felix: (laughs so hard) What a joke. Serious Eddy, you got me there.
Daniel & Felix: (laughs).
Edwin: (with a dull and serious face) I’m serious.
Daniel, Clement & Felix: (stops laughing momentarily) Really?
Edwin: Of course you guys. Are you guys forgetting that I’m the master planner? (Shrugging).
Clement: But really Eddy, you know that’s impossible. I mean, we’re talking about Hannah here HANNAH!!! The master stalker.
Felix: Yeah Eddy, getting Hannah off Daniels back is close to impossible.
Daniel: As much as I want to disagree with Clement and Felix, I’ll have to agree with them on this. Hannah is just a natural stalker. I don’t think there is a way to make her stay away from me. I’m sure she’s still waiting for me on that same spot you took her bag.
Edwin: I can’t believe you guys are actually saying this. You guys seem to have forgotten who I am. I’m telling you, this plan is full proof.
Daniel: Okay, Eddy, Let’s hear the plan.
Edwin: Good, Now here’s what we’re gonna do.
Hannah had been waiting for Daniel for a while now and she was beginning to get worried that something bad might have happened to him.
“Oh God, where could Daniel be?”
“I hope sometime bad had not happened to him”
“I shouldn’t have let him go alone”
Just then, she saw Daniel coming out of the Hall looking tattered with his clothes torn and looking like he had been beaten up.
“Oh my God, Daniel, what happened to you?”
“Speak to me Daniel, what happened to you?”

3 Likes

Re: The New Girl by tunjilomo(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2018
Those three friends of Daniel are something else.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
Thanks for the updates. Hungry for more.
Re: The New Girl by Pinkfeet: 9:53am On May 30, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38, parismoore,
biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa, shewrites, ellabae,
ghostwritter, centino, pinkfeet, vhally fasttrack curvydiva
InkPaperVodka cyndy1000 TheBlessedMAN twoclans
kimberlyWest ericsmith rosalieene kaycee9242
MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot chivera018 uniquechild
skubido casler godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray
Rhemy2013 donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz
vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT canme4u
victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1 INDUSTRIALFAN
stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince honourable356
oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh xaviercasmier Alexk2
Rollins777 Dessydemmy Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC
IamXcessiz eniafelamo princessyere1 stellamarisII
Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05 Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee
tonexyx joyberry millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma
Silver1996 onetop funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14,
cadec007, SapphirePRINCEX, Jameskudooski Copy and Pasted Read and Comment pls. God bless you.

thanks for mention

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl by queenitee(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2018
Can't stop laughing
Re: The New Girl by izaray(f): 12:52pm On May 30, 2018
So funny. But like seriously, Daniel must be a caring guy wink
Re: The New Girl by sirBLUNT: 1:37pm On May 30, 2018
izaray:
So funny. But like seriously, Daniel must be a caring guy wink
i dey suspect does his friends...
Re: The New Girl by izaray(f): 1:41pm On May 30, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i dey suspect does his friends...
Why
Re: The New Girl by sirBLUNT: 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
izaray:
Why
they can be very manipulative,i feel there's something off their sleeves...maybe am talking from experience sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The contract / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.