Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (51341 Views)

Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person / Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? / Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Teeboi56: 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
Wonders shall never end
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by JavaSQL: 7:42pm On May 15, 2018
Someone said 1 million naira for DNA test, she should give me N50K and i will tell her the father of the baby.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by omogin(f): 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
I knew it had to be a Bini lady in the middle of this.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by KrystosCJ(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
At least the men are showing they are capable of being responsible from onset..
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Crixina(f): 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,
Why will two sane men struggle over a baby when it's mother isn't Folorunsho Alakija?

A fertile male ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters of semen and in each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.
So why fight over just one sperm?
Why spend money enough to marry another breeder on a DNA test?

But if you ask me, I'd say the baby belongs to the lanky boy because only an impotent man will carry that type of mumu haircut.

I never take you seriously, but the last part of this your comment just made me laugh.
Trust me, that's a first, coming from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Biggings: 7:45pm On May 15, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja beaches cn cheat.
An oponu spotted

2 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by blazer2018: 7:45pm On May 15, 2018
People just keep shouting DNA test...but does these 2 dudes look like they can afford it? grin

But why is the lady causing confusion now...she should just name the father and let the world have peace...or did they do it on the same day?
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Drsheddy(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2018
picture of them fighting or else Cary your story comot hee
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Crixina(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2018
The movie Bridget's Jones baby comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by ikemesit4477: 7:48pm On May 15, 2018
From the look of things none of them here can afford DNA test except help come from somewhere! and the lady in question won't even be able to identity the real father if she was actually dating both of them at the same time!
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2018
My main concern na the barber wey spoil this guy hair.

2 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Crixina(f): 7:51pm On May 15, 2018
blazer2018:
People just keep shouting DNA test...but does these 2 dudes look like they can afford it? grin

But why is the lady causing confusion now...she should just name the father and let the world have peace...or did they do it on the same day?

Sometimes even girls don't know the father.

Let's say having two men hit it right about the same time. undecided
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by StarUp: 7:52pm On May 15, 2018
Fighting mode activated!!! Ghenghen...

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by cocoboss(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2018
the way una deh run tinx fr tis country me i nor gbadun!!! cry cry
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by SirBunky85(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Don't know how true this story is but according to unconfirmed reports trending online, these two men are claiming to be the biological father of a baby after their lover gave birth in Idunowina District, Ugboko, Edo State. A Facebook user, Monday Ogbeide shared the story online and insisted it's a true story that happened on Sunday, May 13th - two days ago.

Below is what he posted on Facebook;

Wonder shall never end. It happened at Idunowina this afternoon, this two men are claiming d ownership of this innocent child as biological father. The question now is that who is d actual father. Well, the woman standing in between them with the baby can answer that.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/two-men-claim-ownership-of-baby-after-their-lover-gave-birth-in-edo-state-photo.html
and both of dem still posed for pictures together,nonsense
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 15, 2018
Are you, yes YOU, the true son/daughter of your father??
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by chiedozie198100: 7:53pm On May 15, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Even the girl looks clueless as to who the father is. cheesy

If I were her, I'd give the baby's ownership to the most responsible between the two idiots though.

idiots r never responsible
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2018
Evablizin:

What happened to paternity testing?

None of them may not be the father of the child.

See lazy youths disgracing themselves.
....Walahi this your comment don kill me here. But you saying the truth. What happened to DNA test?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by sexdoll: 7:56pm On May 15, 2018
what are they still waiting for?

they should immediately take the baby to King Solomon.

i trust his judgment.

he has done it before

he will still do it again.

remember to take a very sharp sword with you.

in case he decides the baby has to be divided in2 2... kiss
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by okwabayi(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2018
Yet women claim men abandon pregnancies. See two men fighting for one child now they're all mum.
If they both can't afford DNA testing then they should wait till the child grows. At four or so years old the father's physical features will manifest in the child.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Meekdon: 7:57pm On May 15, 2018
yawa smiley
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by lekkan(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2018
I'm sorry to say but those guys don't look like they can afford D takkless of the NA undecided undecided undecided
Horus:
They should do a DNA test
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by xreal: 7:58pm On May 15, 2018
See these ones rubbishing themselves.

Meanwhile, the real father of the child is somewhere doing this to them...
[img]https://media1./images/eac5b38f29da2fef8ed05ccca0878f2c/tenor.gif?itemid=4916424[/img]

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,
Why will two sane men struggle over a baby when it's mother isn't Folorunsho Alakija?

A fertile male ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters of semen and in each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.

But if you ask me, I'd say the baby belongs to the lanky boy because only an impotent man will carry that type of mumu haircut.

gush! U are, SMH I don't know...
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by opera1(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by sisisioge: 8:01pm On May 15, 2018
Well well well...she might be truly confused. If she did the baby dance with each within the same week of her fertile window, she might be confused grin.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by aspirebig: 8:01pm On May 15, 2018
DNA is the answer
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by blazer2018: 8:02pm On May 15, 2018
Crixina:
Sometimes even girls don't know the father.

Let's say having two men hit it right about the same time. undecided

That's serious oh... grin

Maybe they need a 'king Solomon' to settle it then... grin

But it looks like a supremacy fight between the guys, as they don't look like they seriously want to be responsible for the child... undecided

The lady should just think about the kid's future and settle for the most serious among the two, because nurturing a baby is no easy task o
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by OhiOfIhima: 8:03pm On May 15, 2018
blazer2018:

The lady is as confused as hell... As every body dey pour how will she identify who has d functional spermatozoan.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by IamPopular(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,

for the very first time in my life, i like u.... No homo... The first paraqraph was EPIC
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Yoruba4Life: 8:06pm On May 15, 2018
Dis one na Maury show ooo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.