Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (51342 Views)

Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person / Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? / Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nedfed(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2018
Gals and shame are like dis

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 15, 2018
DNA WILL SETTLE THIS
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by fucktoto: 8:09pm On May 15, 2018
this is what happens when a girl can't keep her legs open for one man only. grin
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by ofuonyebi: 8:10pm On May 15, 2018
this girl & his two loafer lazy youths has no shame...

the biblical judgement of Solomon should be put into action to help them out....divide the child and give them equal parts..!
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by blazer2018: 8:11pm On May 15, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
The lady is as confused as hell... As every body dey pour how will she identify who has d functional spermatozoan.

grin grin grin

I am just short of words abeg...A public toilet she is

I wonder how people will just be risking their health by just inserting their rod any where they like without protection...i am pretty sure they must have distributed an STD among theselves in the cause of their adventure... And the innocent would probably be a carrier too... sad
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Crixina(f): 8:12pm On May 15, 2018
blazer2018:

That's serious oh... grin

Maybe they need a 'king Solomon' to settle it then... grin

But it looks like a supremacy fight between the guys, as they don't look like they seriously want to be responsible for the child... undecided

The lady should just think about the kid's future and settle for the most serious among the two, because nurturing a baby is no easy task o
I don't think any of them have an idea when they have coming.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by MarieSucre(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:
am in Benin City. I heard this story on ku FM 92,7
fear women .

that is why i dey always advice all my niggarzz to immediately forget their girl(remove eye from her body) immediately she leave your house after una don bang finish
because once she leaves na another guy get that pussyyy
and once she come your house na you get am

then to make the matter worse if na woman when them nor circumcise like most delta girls my brother just forget about that girl.
them dey enjoy and want sex like man and dey reach orgasm anyhow.

anyway, no matter what. every woman knows the father of their children so they should ask the woman

The circumcision part of your comment is wrong, but you're from Edo state the kingdom of Female Genital Mutilation.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by blazer2018: 8:14pm On May 15, 2018
Crixina:
I don't think any of them have an idea when they have coming.

I tell u
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by abbeyty(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2018
jerry springer, your service is needed here in edo state Nigeria
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Spectre007: 8:16pm On May 15, 2018
party gone wrong.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by gamaliel9: 8:16pm On May 15, 2018
Looking at the baby,he or she looks very fair... these two men are dark in complexion,the woman is dark in complexion...i have not said anything....Fear women
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Diso60090(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2018
Edo the land of TDB all women in Edo state na come and buy
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by armadeo(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2018
Crixina:
I never take you seriously, but the last part of this your comment just made me laugh.
Trust me, that's a first, coming from you.

exactly my opinion

meanwhile for serious folks DNA testing is affordable just over 100000k
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by RealityShot: 8:22pm On May 15, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Even the girl looks clueless as to who the father is. cheesy

If I were her, I'd give the baby's ownership to the most responsible between the two idiots though.
when she slept with A at 7pm and spent the night at B's house, how will she know?

The stupid girl should be left by both guys to suffer!

All these girls who think that once they get pregnant it's licence to easy life while the guy suffers all the blame and expenses ORIE OKPEI

#CONDOMisMoreImportantForPregnancyThanHIVtheseDays.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by oluxy(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
Where is king Solomon to settle this matter
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by slawomir: 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

The circumcision part of your comment is wrong, but you're from Edo state the kingdom of Female Genital Mutilation.
that is true my dear

they are nymphomaniac
before you touch them they are already wet
they desire sex
am talking from experience
have had sex with their type
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by MarieSucre(f): 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:
that is true my dear
they are nymphomaniac before you touch them they are already wet they desire sex am talking from experience have had sex with their type
And what exactly is wrong with enjoying sex?
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On May 15, 2018
juddywizard:
Issokaaayyyy grin grin grin

See as them they embarrass themselves on national tv

grin grin cheesy

You 2 see am, dem no get shame at all cool
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by wink2015(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2018
What is the difference between a DNA test and a partanity test?
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by slawomir: 8:34pm On May 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

And what exactly is wrong with enjoying sex?

na wa o
you just want turn this whole thing to fight
we should be educating ourselves

you said that am wrong and am just trying to make you understand that i know what am saying
am not saying anything is wrong with a woman enjoying sex

in fact we guys love it when we are banging a lady and she is moaning and reaching multiple orgasm
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by delzbaba(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2018
silly girl
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by MarieSucre(f): 8:41pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:

na wa o
you just want turn this whole thing to fight
we should be educating ourselves

you said that am wrong and am just trying to make you understand that i know what am saying
am not saying anything is wrong with a woman enjoying sex

in fact we guys love it when we are banging a lady and she is moaning and reaching multiple orgasm

Read your previous comment, you made it sound like non-cricumcised girls like sex too much which is a bad thing. Not fighting you just telling you review your previous comments and see what you said.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by shamecurls(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2018
Bloggers and lie
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Gbengazzee(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2018
King Solomon is needed here o.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Jesutomisin: 8:48pm On May 15, 2018
Na wa o. DNA test straigth
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by slawomir: 8:48pm On May 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Read your previous comment, you made it sound like non-cricumcised girls like sex too much which is a bad thing. Not fighting you just telling you review your previous comments and see what you said.

that is not what i meant

I was just trying to make a point that a girl belongs to everybody especially the one whose bride price has not been paid

sorry
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 15, 2018
They should get a DNA paternity test done and problem solved.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by clive2u(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2018
The two of them should just join hand abi dick and fvck the lady again till she gets pregnant again. Thats 2 babies to go around. Meh am toh wise
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2018
They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by dreamangel: 9:07pm On May 15, 2018
Fake story
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by joinnow: 9:14pm On May 15, 2018
�ALERT ! �ALERT !! �ALERT !!!
Some girl won't even know which particular bean seed made her to purge.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by efemena5050(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:
am in Benin City. I heard this story on ku FM 92,7
fear women .

that is why i dey always advice all my niggarzz to immediately forget their girl(remove eye from her body) immediately she leave your house after una don bang finish
because once she leaves na another guy get that pussyyy
and once she come your house na you get am

then to make the matter worse if na woman when them nor circumcise like most delta girls my brother just forget about that girl.
them dey enjoy and want sex like man and dey reach orgasm anyhow.

anyway, no matter what. every woman knows the father of their children so they should ask the woman

blue fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.