Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams (372 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams by aliciaboris: 9:11am On May 16, 2018
So you have seen the girl of your dreams and even though you want to immediately approach her you also want to be careful because you know that if you don't get it right you may never have a chance to get her again.

The truth is that girls are often more equipped for relationship than guys. From childhood people start drumming it into a girls head that she has to play hard-to-get before accepting any man. On the other hand, very few fathers teach their sons how to get a girl and so most of the time he depends on stuff he hears from his friends, stuff he watches on TV or he simply does it the way he feels is right . The few lucky ones get it right through their natural talents or pick up some good skills after getting it wrong a few times. Some others are so cute that the girls naturally do all the chasing and they only make their choices. Still some others try and fail so much and they keep wondering why they can’t seem to get the girl they really want. Is there something wrong or something they aren’t doing right?

Shortly, I will tell you how to get it right. There are two things you must know; first, not every girl will like you the way you like her because she may be the girl of your dreams but you may not be the man of her dreams and secondly you cannot always make someone like you. Try your best with a few good steps but if the response is not positive then know when to bow out.

Why is it that good girls always go for the bad boys? It’s very simple. The bad boys are the ones that know how to get the girls. Good guys often carry last. Have you also noticed that the bad guys aren’t always the most handsome or the richest ones? They just know the right things to say and they have the best techniques.

As the very nice girl that I am, I decided to do a little fact finding for you guys so I asked the few bad guys I know what their secrets are and what charm they use in getting all the girls. You want to know what I discovered? Well, in order not to make this a very long post, I’ve decided to end it here and post the main tips later.

Cheers!

www.femmetotale.com.ng

Re: How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2018
i already have the girl of my dreams....................her name, "mariinee" undecided
Re: How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams by aliciaboris: 9:36am On May 16, 2018
Good for you. Care to share how you got her? wink

samyfreshsmooth:
i already have the girl of my dreams....................her name, "mariinee" undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Harder When You Truely Love Him Or Her? / Akwa Ibom / Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Who Isn’t My Hubby, Now He Kidnapped My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.