Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (44154 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2020
Use this #LOCKDOWN2020 to find alternative income. Post #Corvid19 will come with economic hardship, banks will lay off, FGN will implement the Orasanya Report, massive retrenchment looms. There is high possibility of inflation. THINK AGRICULTURE coz in every situation man go chop
Do Agric....it Pays

Follow my Facebook page for more updates on how to start a profitable agribusiness
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2020
Manual weeder available for sale
Get in touch with +2348164628081 for more

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Nothing is achieved without acquiring adequate knowledge especially in the business of agriculture.

To increase your yield,you need adequate knowledge
To profit,you need up-to-date information
To improve your capacity and capabilities,having proper know-how is necessary

You go as far as you know
That's why you need to always update yourself and regular networking cannot be wave aside.

If you want to venture or already into agric business,then it's advisable that you register and join our free training class on how to start a scalable, sustainable and profitable farm business
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:19am On May 15, 2020
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Register through the link for updates on how to start a sustainable, profitable agriculture
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
Experience they say is the best teacher.

Few things I gathered from the school of hard knock; few setbacks and success.

As a newbie in the sector,how best can you invest and make money in the agriculture.

First,don't think agriculture is a quick rich scheme where you invest let's say few thousand of naira and expecting millions of naira in revenue within few months..

In fact,to make good revenue,you needs a lot of financial investment.

Secondly, you need a guide or mentor who has done it before to train you on what to do. Someone that will create an action plan for you to follow through.

Thirdly, find a mix of investment in crop and livestock to mitigate production risks.

Preferably a cash crop, and one of the profitable livestock.

There are right mix of crop and livestick agri-investments proven to be profitable over time.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2020
A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked. "Who would like this $20 bill?"

Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you - but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple the 20 dollar note up. He then asked. "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "what if I do this?" He dropped it on theground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?"

Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. Nomatter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless; but no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are stillpriceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes, not in what we do or who we know, but by ...WHO WE ARE.

You are special - don't ever forget it."

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by haon: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Nice one
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Agriculture can create wealth for Nigeria and Nigerians if we all get involved.
#DoAgricItPays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Eid al-Adha to all my muslim brothers and sisters
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Right locations matters when you are cultivating your farm.

You want to start a cashew farm,and you go to a location where the weather,soil and location is not favorable,you already know the outcome of such farm business.

If you are looking to start your cashew farm,then ogbomoso will be the best location for such because of the premium price associated with cashewnut in Nigeria,favorable weather condition and markets.

Different crops has the best location where they thrive well and favours it's marketability.
It's your duty to consult and find the right location for your farm business.

You can always get in touch with +2348164628081 for further consultations.

Also,if you are in need of farmland in any of our farm estates in ogbomosho, ilorin or ijebu-igbo,kindly DM
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning from this side
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Go for your dream

Looking for what to invest in,then this thread is for you
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2020
One of our vision at WaleAgro is to assist investors,potential farmers to access affordable farmland and setup farm enterprise that generate revenue and returns year in year out.

The potential of agriculture is huge and exponential for those willing to take the bull by the horn.
As we continue to work hard to improve food security and generate returns for our investors,support our partners in food production on our various farm estates,it is time for you to get involved and be part of the train.
Want to acquire farmland to start your own profitable farm business?
You can purchase farmland on our farm estate in ijebu-igbo,(ogun state), ogbomoso (Oyo state),ilorin (kwara state)
Good morning

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

#Jointhetrain
#getinvolved
#Gogreen
#Agriculturepays
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Nothing is achieved without acquiring adequate knowledge especially in the business of agriculture.

To increase your yield,you need adequate knowledge
To profit,you need up-to-date information
To improve your capacity and capabilities,having proper know-how is necessary

You go as far as you know
That's why you need to always update yourself and regular networking cannot be wave aside.

If you want to venture or already into agric business,then it's advisable that you register and join our free training class on how to start a scalable, sustainable and profitable farm business
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Always on the move

Let's go green!

AgricPays.

Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Peace of mind in anything you venture into is very important and don't spare any resources to have it.

My advice to new entrant in agriculture especially if you are venturing into farm business is don't be penny wise when it comes to some critical operations or steps to take that involves money.

2012 was a very bad year for us at Waleagro.

Trying to be penny wise,I acquired some acres in a fulani herdsmen ravage area with no single farmer.

The land was not properly cultivated.

I cultivated with no single insurance policy.

No network of buyers whatsoever

About few months to harvest,  50hectares of cassava was ravaged and destroyed by fulani cattle with no revenue

That's why when I give advice to investors and potential farmers to ,I do so from the point of past pain and experience and not from the point of monetary gain per se.

Learning from my past experiences and pain brought about the idea of creation of farm estates where you can farm safely,where your farm produce is well protected,you can interact and share ideas with other farmers/investors like you,have ready buyers to take up whatsoever you produce.

I can tell you that we have the safest,most secured farmlands in Nigeria right now where you can come in,farm and have no worry about whether your farm investment is secured or not.

This is what @elemideabiodun ,@subair.titilayo @jamazo2000,@thaddeusaking, and many others are enjoying right now on our various farm estates.

If you tell them that you are having issues with cattle herdsmen,they are probably going to laugh at you strangely because that "fulani herdsmen" is a strange word to them which they cannot experience.

That's why I keep saying it that you need  to get your land in a secured location and will spare no cost to continue to provide secured environment for your investment to grow

We are available now in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin,so.if you want to farm in any of the location,you can get in touch.

Do have a great day.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
If you are looking for ways to make.money in agribusiness and want to understand the ones to venture into,then this thread is for your
Read and digest it
You will thank me later
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by raphaeladex: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
[center][/center]
Gracias
Thank you for all you do.
Re: How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2020
raphaeladex:

Gracias
Thank you for all you do.
You are welcome sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.