Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta (13357 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 5:35am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
Before I used to criticize guys who say they must marry virgins but I'm beginning to have a rethink.
Shut up are you a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 6:50am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Shut up are you a virgin

are you normal at all? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by highqueen(f): 6:53am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

answer.sad

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by highqueen(f): 6:54am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Shut up are you a virgin
this your slapping meme. grin
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 6:56am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:

answer.sad

answer what? undecided
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 6:56am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:
this your slapping meme. grin
I'm resting their brains with slaps cheesy
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by highqueen(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
I'm resting their brains with slaps cheesy
lmao,goodmorning queen. smiley
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Keep quiet Bleep Boy

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by highqueen(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

answer what? undecided
tonguetongue

morning.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by highqueen(f): 6:59am On May 17, 2018
iamplato.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 6:59am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,goodmorning queen. smiley
How are you doing darling kiss you Mis alot I've upgraded oooo check my status wink
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by highqueen(f): 7:01am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
How are you doing darling kiss you Mis alot I've upgraded oooo check my status wink
I'm good you?

lol,I can really see that.
kudos ma'am.

keep soaring higher.smiley
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 7:06am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:

I'm good you?

lol,I can really see that.
kudos ma'am.

keep soaring higher.smiley
I tell you girl I've been given elder nightmares since you left cheesy
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 7:07am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet Bleep Boy

This kid though

please stop detailing this thread.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 7:08am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:

tonguetongue

morning.

smh
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by highqueen(f): 7:10am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
I tell you girl I've been given elder nightmares since you left cheesy
lmao,are you serious?
lool,is that why he's angry this morning?
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 7:16am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

This kid though
please stop detailing this thread.
Receive it

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 7:18am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,are you serious?
lool,is that why he's angry this morning?
I tell you he don't know what to do with his life again ever since I opened his file cheesy

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 7:19am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

smh
Shut up gold digger

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 7:38am On May 17, 2018
some mentions aren't worth replying..
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:27am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Shut up gold digger

When I'll start giving you the attention you've being seeking, you'll deactivate grin
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2018
Plagiarised from a cheap nollywood script! grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Kimcutie: 8:35am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
Before I used to criticize guys who say they must marry virgins but I'm beginning to have a rethink.
grin You see!
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Kimcutie: 8:36am On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:
Whether plagiarised or not, it's not far from reality.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:36am On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:

Are you sure you're living in Nigeria?

I'm not sure.. because if you do you won't say what you just said.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:37am On May 17, 2018
Kimcutie:
grin You see!

yes..
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:37am On May 17, 2018
I'm putting a baby inside the first white girl that shows me any interest.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:42am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Elder001 post=67631460][/quote]

we hear this daily in asaba.... Every young guy in asaba is into a form of yahoo or the other... And they are proud of it..... Even the ones into the yahoo dont hide it.... I happen to attnd a marriage of a yahoo boy sometime ago and i was shocked at a lot of tinx.....

I read u are in asaba. Pls sir if yu have any form of job, for a young boy, pls holla at me.... Tanx boss

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:43am On May 17, 2018
CSTR1003:
Is there any disadvantage in sleeping with a girl that may have been used by a yahoo boy previously?

That is the only relevant question here.

It depends on what the guy did when he slept with her. Some of them, the magic only stops with the girl, while some, the magic continues with whoever she sleeps with,but not as intense.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:50am On May 17, 2018
Cutefine02:

we hear this daily in asaba.... Every young guy in asaba is into a form of yahoo or the other... And they are proud of it..... Even the ones into the yahoo dont hide it.... I happen to attnd a marriage of a yahoo boy sometime ago and i was shocked at a lot of tinx.....

I read u are in asaba. Pls sir if yu have any form of job, for a young boy, pls holla at me.... Tanx boss

I'm surprised that some people especially ladies think I made this story up.. what'll I gain if I make up stories?

this is what is happening everyday in Delta, Lagos and IMO.
Many girls have been rendered useless.

@emboldened.. I'll try
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 8:53am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

I'm surprised that some people especially ladies think I made this story up.. what'll I gain if I make up stories?

this is what is happening everyday in Delta, Lagos and IMO.
Many girls have been rendered useless.

@emboldened.. I'll try

tanx sir. Abk itself, the girl are the once flocking around d yahoo boys....
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 9:03am On May 17, 2018
Admin401:

It depends on what the guy did when he slept with her. Some of them, the magic only stops with the girl, while some, the magic continues with whoever she sleeps with,but not as intense.

you don go far small... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.