Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta (13355 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by fratermathy(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
The story is very fake or exaggerated but the message is relevant so I'll give it a pass. The menace of Internet fraud that is sweeping across the nation is a bomb that will detonate soon enough. Many guys hide under the societal acceptability of Internet fraud and commit all forms of atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 16, 2018
IamZod:
Fake ass story... So every girl the Guy slept with allow him to take their pant??

Girls wen no dey take their pant play.. even to hang am outside dem dey fear.

smh... see question

many Delsu girls have been rendered useless.
The story in question is real as fvck.

They confessed themselves.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Where are you in delta sad
*In Baba's voice*
She has been used

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 16, 2018
I didn't come here to make you believe this story.

I witnessed everything by myself in abraka. no be say na hear I hear

your life, your choice.

but a word is enough for the wise.

for those asking how these guys manage to collect the pants... I don't have time to talk
I have many friends that are into yahoo and I know what they do.

Just that most don't use girls
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 16, 2018
fratermathy:
The story is very fake or exaggerated but the message is relevant so I'll give it a pass. The menace of Internet fraud that is sweeping across the nation is a bomb that will detonate soon enough. [s]Many guys hide under the societal acceptability of Internet fraud and commit all forms of atrocities.[/s]

girls cause these problems to themselves.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 16, 2018
lacruz12:
Benin is not left out

Those boys are bent on ruining the lives of innocent ladies.

Anytime I read stories like this, whether fake or real, I do forward to my sisters and my girl

Benin girls get hope for where Delsu babes dey
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2018
Lefulefu advice all your guys that wanna get married please

I'm not even pitying the girls,, I'm pitying the men/guys that are going to get married to these girls.

Please my brothers, before you take any girl to the alter please ask her about her past!! ask her if she has dated any yahoo yahoo guy.

make sure she undergo medical tests!
and also go for serious prayer.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:
Lefulefu advice all your guys that wanna get married please

I'm not even pitying the girls,, I'm pitying the men/guys that are going to get married to these girls.

Please my brothers, before you take any girl to the alter please ask her about her past!! ask her if she has dated any yahoo yahoo guy.

make sure she undergo medical tests!
and also go for serious prayer.
most of my guys who get married prefer getting married to their long term girlfriend. At least thats better than hooking up to a total stranger. Even the few ones that get hooked up to new girls...the family members dey do total scrutiny on the lady and her family. If she has brothers who are irresponsible dat na red Flag... If her mother is single and flirts around with men that one is even a bigger flag. My paddies can not make d mistake of getting involved with the wrong womancheesy. If any of us notice dat the lady one of our friends is hooking up with has a very dirty past history we dey talk out oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
most of my guys who get married prefer getting married to their long term girlfriend. At least thats better than hooking up to a total stranger. Even the few ones that get hooked up to new girls...the family members dey do total scrutiny on the lady and her family. If she has brothers who are irresponsible dat na red Flag... If her mother is single and flirts around with men that one is even a bigger flag. My paddies can not make d mistake of getting involved with the wrong womancheesy. If any of us notice dat the lady one of our friends is hooking up with has a very dirty past history we dey talk out oooo.

it may be a surprise to you that your gf of 4years has been used... bro the length of the relationship doesn't mean anything
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 16, 2018
gonkin:
This thing happens so much in delta
I mentioned in a post that many and so many girls are walking corpses and they are not aware. Some nairalanders were bashing me.

One future husband will just carry unnecessary wahala for something he didn't start.

https://www.nairaland.com/4503325/girl-dies-after-visiting-facebook#67556285

Mehn. ..weytin I dey see for abraka ehn
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 16, 2018
marvelli:
This is very scary stuff if true. So no matter how many times girls read the yahoo plus stories they are still spreading legs? Honestly I pity the girls, but they shouldn't be so greedy because of material things and learn to manage what they have. I have to ask Sha, how do these guys collect the pants of these girls without the girls noticing undecided

you won't understand.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2018
Tallesty1:
*In Baba's voice* She has been used
It's your sisters that has been used
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
It's your sisters that has been used
sharap my friend.you have been used
Better behave yourself before another person uses you angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by PcashMojo(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
marvelli:
This is very scary stuff if true. So no matter how many times girls read the yahoo plus stories they are still spreading legs? Honestly I pity the girls, but they shouldn't be so greedy because of material things and learn to manage what they have. I have to ask Sha, how do these guys collect the pants of these girls without the girls noticing undecided
As easy as ABC...very easygrin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
vickatcch:
sharap my friend.you have been used Better behave yourself before another person uses you angry
Your sisters has all been used by yahoo guys sad
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Your sisters has all been used by yahoo guys sad
After eating yahoo guys money finish,you will come here and be insulting broke guys...go for deliverance because you have been used

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2018
vickatcch:
After eating yahoo guys money finish,you will come here and be insulting broke guys...go for deliverance because you have been used
Shut up

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Maxi112: 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
No be new thing na, after all. Na she go still enjoy the money pass.

Go to imsu. Most of their girls are all victim of this heinous crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 3:58pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

it may be a surprise to you that your gf of 4years has been used... bro the length of the relationship doesn't mean anything
Since when was all this happening sad
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by beetown(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
IamZod:
Fake ass story... So every girl the Guy slept with allow him to take their pant??

Girls wen no dey take their pant play.. even to hang am outside dem dey fear.

i dey tell you brah.

As if no be the same abraka i dey, some people won just trend
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
PcashMojo:

As easy as ABC...very easygrin grin grin

you've time oh

It only takes a matter of time... I'm surprised that some people still ask such questions.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2018
beetown:

i dey tell you brah.

As if no be the same abraka i dey, some people won just trend

lool.. guy you sure say you dey leave house?

what do you know?
na we dey run abk.

more than 25% of Delsu girls have been rendered useless no be say na story story.

I witnessed everything that day in olori street.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 16, 2018
Maxi112:
No be new thing na, after all. Na she go still enjoy the money pass.

Go to imsu. Most of their girls are all victim of this heinous crime.

Unilag ,Delsu, Imsu, Lautech ,Uniben.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Shut up
e pain her reach bone.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 16, 2018
vickatcch:
sharap my friend.you have been used
Better behave yourself before another person uses you angry

lol
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
vickatcch:
e pain her reach bone.... grin grin
Pain who sad you just played yourself boy

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Pain who sad you just played yourself boy
ndo o,.e bezi na

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 4:21pm On May 16, 2018
vickatcch:
ndo o,.e bezi na
Anacoyeli mpia gi eh
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by cocoboss(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2018
i smell lies, same old fabricated piece of sh*t cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West / Should Parents Kiss In Front Of Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.