Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta (13351 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 16, 2018
beetown:

i dey tell you brah.

As if no be the same abraka i dey, some people won just trend
I grab d message him dey try preach.
but tory dey exaggerated abeg.

Guy don add pepper and maggi join.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by yabas(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2018
Berlyn1 dont mind dem, dem wan discourage u from following me
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by CSTR1003: 6:17pm On May 16, 2018
Is there any disadvantage in sleeping with a girl that may have been used by a yahoo boy previously?

That is the only relevant question here.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:
Is there any disadvantage in sleeping with a girl that may have been used by a yahoo boy previously?

That is the only relevant question here.

smh.. there's no disadvantage

just don't marry her because her life has been rendered useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Abudu2000(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
Only a fool like will even believe a makeup story like this. Op kudos but your first line alone sold you out.....nice try but not all Nairalanders are this dumb
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 16, 2018
Abudu2000:
Only a fool like will even believe a makeup story like this. Op kudos but your first line alone sold you out.....nice try but not all Nairalanders are this dumb

kid

Nobody forced you to believe.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by beetown(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2018
IamZod:

I grab d message him dey try preach.
but tory dey exaggerated abeg.

Guy don add pepper and maggi join.
I swear.

Just lying anyhow.
someone that met two people whilst they were fighting got the full info on the person in question went to babalawo 3 times, time frame between the visits and the conversation that even ensued.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Abudu2000(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

kid

Nobody forced you to believe.

A word is enough for the wise.
look who's talking
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 16, 2018
beetown:

I swear.

Just lying anyhow.
someone that met two people whilst they were fighting got the full info on the person in question went to babalawo 3 times, time frame between the visits and the conversation that even ensued.

Hope you saw where I said the guys confessed this things to everybody by themselves?
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 16, 2018
Abudu2000:
look who's talking

I'm not any way trying to make you believe.

PEACE!
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2018
I wonder why I posted this story online... some people won't still believe.

But I know that I've saved some lives with this post especially guys who marry any random girl they see.

My post is specifically for guys to be very prayerful before walking down the aisle with a girl and she must undergo medical tests
Many of these girls have been rendered useless .

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by beetown(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

Hope you saw where I said the guys confessed this things to everybody by themselves?
they confessed to everyone there that they were using people's destiny and they were not lynched.
Again, i say unto you, the message you're passing across is nice but your story is balderdash

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by anthony533(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2018
movid:
uhmm..but i no believe the story sha
The OP is saying the truth because i graduated from delsu last year June and I even visited last month during the Easter.. most girls including my then female course mate has been rendered useless for life..Girls be wise,every body must not own iPhone x and designers..if u want all these u have to work hard and pray for it

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Espada10: 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
whether this story is true or false

be rest assured I have seen worst things that even pass this story happen to girls.

I use to defend yahoo boys but since the past 2 years and wetin I have seen them do with my eyes .

hmmm

when I say I must marry a virgin or not marry at all..people go think I just wan diss women or I am bluffing

honestly, this yahoo thing is why I arrived to that conclusion.

I have seen how this guy ms useless and ruin women both physically and spiritually.

Alot of women are just walking corpse.

Nowadays, yahoo yahoo is the new occults rituals.

Na name change

even here on Nairaland articles ..whenever police or saRs raid the house of yahoo yahoo guys..

not just laptops but you will see skulls and different kind of charms and weird stuffs .

I pity the men that will marry those ruined girls ( na another bondage you dey enter)but I also pity any woman that married a yahoo guy.

it is better for that woman to become a nun.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Marvyx(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2018
Lol. I went to Abraka and I can assure those that doesn't believe that the OP is telling the truth.

OP tried by saying 25%.. I think it's more.. I really feel a great swell of pity for guys who will end up with such girls.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by jasonex4(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

I'm telling you.
Ughelli, Delsu, Ozoro and Asaba girls..
Most Delsu girls have been rendered useless.

I'm not even pitying the girls, I pity the men that will marry them later in life.

Bro...wat about warri girls?? Inshort most of the girls for the town now eh na legbere
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by movid(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2018
anthony533:
The OP is saying the truth because i graduated from delsu last year June and I even visited last month during the Easter.. most girls including my then female course mate has been rendered useless for life..Girls be wise,every body must not own iPhone x and designers..if u want all these u have to work hard and pray for it
Serious? na wa oo
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by FroshJaynex(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2018
100% true, I have close friends into this same thing and this the way they roll. Most girls here in Lagos are useless, I can confidently say 80% to 85% of Lagos girls are walking corpse, This is no joke, Yahoo plus is the trend now, To marry from this country self con taya me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by AskProf: 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

The is a true life story that unfolded last week in Abraka, Delta State.

There's a guy who has been into yahoo for 1year but didn't pick any money so he started complaining to his friends. One of his friends decided to help him. he took him to go and meet one baba that'll do something for him so that he'll be able to pick money.

He was introduced to the baba and the baba told him to bring the pant or sperm of any girl he sleeps(have sex) with ,,the desperate guy then told the baba that don't be a problem for him.. Fast forward to 3days later he brought a pant of a girl he slept with to the baba...
the herbalist told him the girl has already been used by another person that he should go and look for another girl. The guy decided to go and hustle for another girl, after 2weeks he brought another pant to the baba and the baba said the same thing that this one too has been used by another person.. the guy became confused but he decided not to give up.
He brought another pant to the baba and the baba told him that the girl has already been used.
He became angry and he thought that the baba is playing games with him.
He decided to use his main girlfriend that he wanted to marry to see if the baba was really playing games with him. he brought his main girlfriend's pant to the baba and the baba said the same thing that his girlfriend has already been used, the guy became furious and told the baba face to face that the baba was playing games with him and he's going to beat him up and destroy the shrine if the baba doesn't stop the games..

The baba then told him to keep quiet or he'll do something to him that he'll regret all the days of his life, immediately the guy kept quiet.
The baba then told him that he's not playing games with him that his girlfriend has already been used , , the guy started explaining to the baba how his girlfriend is a faithful girl,, she has been dating him for the past 3years and she doesn't move around with other girls. To clear all doubts the baba decided to show him the face of the person that used his girlfriend ,,when the baba showed up ,it was the guy's very close friend that is into yahoo yahoo.
The guy angrily left the shrine in anger and went straight to his girlfriend's house.
He asked his girlfriend if she has had sex with that his friend that is into yahoo and the girl initially denied but when he started beating her she agreed that she has had sex with the yahoo yahoo friend.

The guy then started crying and he asked his girlfriend why she slept with that his friend who's into yahoo yahoo and the girl told him that the his friend offered her 150k and she was in need of money then so she had no other choice than to sleep with him and take the 150k.

Immediately the guy heard that he started crying heavily and he told his girlfriend that she has been "used"..the girl became confused and she asked him what he meant but the guy held her and they went to meet that his friend who's into yahoo yahoo.. while they were going he was swearing that he must kill that his friend for betraying him.
When they(he and his girlfriend) got to his friend's house and he demanded an explanation. ,,the friend who's into yahoo yahoo confirmed to them that he used the girl(his friend's girlfriend) already and the girl mutually agreed to sleep with him after he offered her 150k.. the girl started crying

The guy and his friend (who's into yahoo yahoo) started fighting ..the fight turned bloody that people started running to come and see them fighting

all this while I was driving by and I heard the noise I came down and walked to the place where they were fighting it was then that they spilled out this story!
Everybody went mute. the girl cried more.
Someone in the crowd called the police and they came to arrest the two guys in our present.

I don't know what later happened because I drove away.. maybe they'll bail themselves.

I just feel like sharing this story on nairaland .

The girl's life have been rendered useless.

When these girls are used;
their lives become useless
some won't be to give birth to children in the future
some won't be able to graduate from school
some won't be able to get employed no matter how qualified they're
some may run mad
some will die.

I can boldly say that many abraka, Ughelli, Ozoro and Asaba girls have been rendered useless.
especially abraka girls.. more than 25% of Delsu female students in abraka have been used.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
Your future is bigger than designers ,pizza and iPhones!!

It's not a must to wear costly designers, make up and others stuffs because your friends are using them!

I'm not even pitying the girls,, I'm pitying the men/guys that are going to get married to these girls.

Please my brothers, before you take any girl to the alter please ask her about her past!! ask her if she has dated any yahoo yahoo guy.

make sure she undergo medical tests!
and also go for serious prayer.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!

I wonder what will happen if this yahoo yahoo continue till about 5years time, these guys will have succeeded in destroying the lives of many Nigerian girls.

NB: I'm not in anyway trying to dissuade any lady from dating a yahoo yahoo guy.

Your life, your choice.

but a word is enough for the wise.

Who commissioned you to exhume a story that is older than 2018?
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by nelsonebby(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2018
This is super story
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by nelsonebby(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2018
AskProf:

Who commissioned you to exhume a story that is older than 2018?

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Rukkydelta(f): 11:06pm On May 16, 2018
lacruz12:
Benin is not left out

Those boys are bent on ruining the lives of innocent ladies.

Anytime I read stories like this, whether fake or real, I do forward to my sisters and my girl

The girls are not innocent. Come to delsu and you will see many slay mama's parading theirselves around G boys. If you tell them the truth they will see you as envious. Stupid girls, that was how a girl was found dead in the hotel 3weeks ago. It's their lives they should waste it if they want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:54am On May 17, 2018
jasonex4:

Bro...wat about warri girls?? Inshort most of the girls for the town now eh na legbere

warri girls get hope for where Delsu girls dey
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:55am On May 17, 2018
Rukkydelta:

The girls are not innocent. Come to delsu and you will see many slay mama's parading theirselves around G boys. If you tell them the truth they will see you as envious. Stupid girls, that was how a girl was found dead in the hotel 3weeks ago. It's their lives they should waste it if they want

I'm telling you... many Delsu girls have been used.

No matter how hard you try to advice them, they won't learn.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:57am On May 17, 2018
Marvyx:
Lol. I went to Abraka and I can assure those that doesn't believe that the OP is telling the truth.

OP tried by saying 25%.. I think it's more.. I really feel a great swell of pity for guys who will end up with such girls.

These guys insulting me here don't know what's happening in abraka
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:58am On May 17, 2018
FroshJaynex:
100% true, I have close friends into this same thing and this the way they roll. Most girls here in Lagos are useless, I can confidently say 80% to 85% of Lagos girls are walking corpse, This is no joke, Yahoo plus is the trend now, To marry from this country self con taya me.

UNILAG is worse..

I pity the guys that are going to marry these ladies.. smh
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:01am On May 17, 2018
Espada10:
whether this story is true or false

be rest assured I have seen worst things that even pass this story happen to girls.

I use to defend yahoo boys but since the past 2 years and wetin I have seen them do with my eyes .

hmmm

when I say I must marry a virgin or not marry at all..people go think I just wan diss women or I am bluffing

honestly, this yahoo thing is why I arrived to that conclusion.

I have seen how this guy ms useless and ruin women both physically and spiritually.

Alot of women are just walking corpse.

Nowadays, yahoo yahoo is the new occults rituals.

Na name change

even here on Nairaland articles ..whenever police or saRs raid the house of yahoo yahoo guys..

not just laptops but you will see skulls and different kind of charms and weird stuffs .

I pity the men that will marry those ruined girls ( na another bondage you dey enter)but I also pity any woman that married a yahoo guy.

it is better for that woman to become a nun.

designers and iPhones are more important to them than their future
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Dopenigga(m): 3:02am On May 17, 2018
ritualists are now hiding under the guise of yahoo yahoo.One has to be extra careful now mehn cause once you get used,you can as well bid farewell to mother earth
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:06am On May 17, 2018
anthony533:

I'm telling you bro.
Most girls in Nigeria (South) are working corpses.. they've been rendered useless.

That's what I keep telling my female cousins (2 have already been used) that it's not a must for them to wear costly designers and makeups just because their friends are using them.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:07am On May 17, 2018
Dopenigga:
ritualists are now hiding under the guise of yahoo yahoo.One has to be extra careful now mehn cause once you get used,you can as well bid farewell to mother earth

I pity the guys that are going to marry them
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 3:13am On May 17, 2018
Before I used to criticize guys who say they must marry virgins but I'm beginning to have a rethink.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Deunic(m): 4:09am On May 17, 2018
Hmmmm, true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.