Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta (13329 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

what do you gain from derailing threads on romance section?
Get lost

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by PcashMojo(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

what do you gain from derailing threads on romance section?

She is just a frustrated asshole don't you get it!?...she and her cohort deserve maximum tenure in a transmission,transmission,transfusion of cerebra modification procedure to clear her insanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 17, 2018
PcashMojo:

She is just a frustrated asshole don't you get it!?...she and her cohort deserve maximum tenure in a transmission,transmission,transfusion of cerebra modification procedure to clear her insanity.

I don't just understand her... if she see posts instead of her to post reasonable stuffs she'll start posting useless things and will also be derailing the threads.

I'm beginning to think the person behind the moniker is just a troll
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Waffarianman(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
Okoro D's ur story get weight n Kleg.
Abeg lemme go get my PVC against 2019.

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Berlyn1(f): 11:55am On May 18, 2018
yabas:
Berlyn1 dont mind dem, dem wan discourage u from following me
lol
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 18, 2018
biacan:
Do I look like someone who date yahoo guys sad
Yes
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by oweniwe(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elder001

The kinds of flashy cars Abraka boys dey drive dey fear me.

Go in front of Delsu gate and see different venzas and benzes parked outside...

It's a serious problem
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by victorian(f): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Its only deliverance , and serious head washing and complete spiritual bath in white garment church can save such girls .

Then desist afterwards from sleeping with guys for money .
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
victorian:
Its only deliverance , and serious head washing and complete spiritual bath in white garment church can save such girls .

Then desist afterwards from sleeping with guys for money .

This got me laughing..

You really think they can be healed? those girls have been rendered forever useless.

I hate advising young ladies.. if you're advising concerning these issues they'll feel like you're enemy of progress who doesn't want them to date rich yahoo guys.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by victorian(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elder001:

This got me laughing..

You really think they can be healed? those girls have been rendered forever useless.

I hate advising young ladies.. if you're advising concerning these issues they'll feel like you're enemy of progress who doesn't want them to date rich yahoo guys.

As long as she's stil breathing , and she wants to be saved .
She can be delivered . its just that majority don't know they are walking corpse or useless already .

If they know , they wil go all out to seek for deliverance.
They can be saved . it's not over yet until its over
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by bigpicture001: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
I can't be caught in this Web as a suitor..cuz Av made up my mind that my future wife must first b pregnant b4 we get married!
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by leofab(f): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elder001:

This got me laughing..

stop fooling around; I live in Abraka by Agofure Lodge; where did your fake story happen attention seeker !
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2018
leofab:
stop fooling around; I live in Abraka by Agofure Lodge; where did your fake story happen attention seeker !

why the insult?

I'll reserve my comment. I don't like communicating with teenagers.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2018
oweniwe:
Elder001
The kinds of flashy cars Abraka boys dey drive dey fear me.
Go in front of Delsu gate and see different venzas and benzes parked outside...
It's a serious problem
lol
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2018
victorian:

As long as she's stil breathing , and she wants to be saved .
She can be delivered . its just that majority don't know they are walking corpse or useless already .

If they know , they wil go all out to seek for deliverance.
They can be saved . it's not over yet until its over

OK.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Angelacruz: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
God please help us

I can confidently boast that more than 25% of Delsu female students have been used...

They should keep on running after yahoo yahoo guys.

the funny thing is they don't even use the money they collect from the guys on useful things.

These girls won't be able to give birth to kids in future
some won't be able to graduate
Some won't be able to get employed no matter how qualified they are
some may die early
some may run mad.

I'm not trying to dissuade them from dating yahoo guys but a word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) / Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.