Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (49647 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by jibs4lv(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2018
lovat:
I recall their leader name was called MOPOL.

It's not an experience I wish for my enemy. Let me tell you something about fear, It takes you up for about Forty Seconds but try to beat it and understand your environment before it gets past that because that's when Survivor instincts kicks in.

not a real name though, It's actually one of the general name armed rubber always use for them self.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by toyosi15(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Mine is just two days ago when I my puke nearly choked to death while sleeping. It was damn creepy cry

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

How many scariest day experience do you have sef? grin. Hope Ade wasn't inside that car Sha?
ah! His many o cheesy grin grin

The day mine mom go too vigin nko and am seen Angel shocked shocked

Our church and house his faced each other then, I am still a small boy, still on pry schangry........that day dy are prayed that god should protected the child's every ppls his leave at home......am sleeped on our parlor and when am turn like this shocked shocked shocked shocked am seen an angel that his crossed his hand on our door shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ah am near death thatmon shock grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy how am tek sleeped back his still an mistry too me grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2018
lovat:
Another episode that happened was when I moved into a compound where I didn't know that it was a den if witchcraft. (I don't believe in that witchcraft stuff before then)

I slept off in my sitting room and in the midnight I saw a man on my couch, I tried to scream but my voice was gone. I struggled but I couldn't and I just left myself to fate. I was there for some minutes then I shouted JESUS before I got free.

I woke up and was hearing the meow of a cat in my Kitchen so I ran there and behold it was a Cat outside my Kitchen window. I developed courage and took a Stick, unlocked my door and went out to Kill the Cat but it escaped. I went back inside and tried to sleep but the nightmare I had would have given a pregnant woman Stillbirth.

The next day when I told my neighbours they said they had the Cat noise but they couldn't come out and was surprised I did. They told me stories about the house that I dread the Sun going down because I was living In a haunted house. When I left the compound, I've taken about fifteen steps backward in my Life. Thank God for Today but

Witchcraft is Real

Demons are Real

Devil is Real

And finally JESUS TRIUMPHS OVER THEM ALL.

I've served all of them and I can tell you that Jesus is the answer

Lol, Jesus Don save us too much ooo, I wonder if there was no Jesus. Devil for just use us do Suya

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2018
neezar:

bus vulcaniser
what his do Messi Na
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
the day i mistakenly slept with a prostitute and my condom slipped off.
and it turned to skin to skin fuckin.
mehn that day was the scariest day of my life i use my life savings in doing checkup for different diseases

Chai, e be like ur prick small if not try to buy original condoms though, I don't advise premarital sex, it takes guys back

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by fiercely: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Everywhere I went the response was "Why is a lady buying a gun for?" "I can not give you a gun ma you are lady!" and other bs

I think ladies have even more legitimacy to own guns tho
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by jibs4lv(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:

Our church and house his faced each other then, I am still a small boy, still on pry schangry........that day dy are prayed that god should protected the child's every ppls his leave at home......am sleeped on our parlor and when am turn like this shocked shocked shocked shocked am seen an angel that his crossed his hand on our door shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ah am near death thatmon shock grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy how am tek sleeped back his still an mistry too me grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2018
gift01:
Day I got into an argument with a cab driver in one of the western states. Based on uni student level and the driver wanted to hike the fare for no just cause. Got to my bustop alighted but the man won't let me be until he picked a stone bigger than my head and his put together and aimed at me. That was when I knew survival instincts is inborn in man. Even the fellow passengers where shocked I escaped it. Upon noticing how he close he was to killing someone, the cab driver fled. I just dey reason my life for the next few days. Thank God am alive cos I've survived sleep paralysis nearly a dozen times including when I was hearing my dad's voice saying get out this world

What the hell is this sleep paralysis you all are talking about self? Scary stuff.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by dj5naira(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by jibs4lv(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2018
ANOTHER SCARY MOMENT I WILL NEVER FORGET!

In my undergraduate days then , I went to visit my brother in Ph for holiday break,on that fateful night, my brother woke me up that armed rubbers are in the compound, after operating other flats , they enter our own with so much scary threat and they carted away some valuable things, my brother told me it's not new to him that's how they normally raid that estate...still dont know why he didn't leave there anyway.

Again in another holiday, I went to my same brother in PH, another rubbery attack again, this time nobody knew when they enter the compound and unfurtenately, our flat was the first to raid , the way they kicked our door to enter that day and the condition we were woke up with door kicked lasted me over a month of headich,high temperature and body shaking , I visited hospital for so many time ,for so many years after, if you make a little noise around me Then, I ll feel so scared hummm I don't know how to explain how I normally felt but thank God now.

Before I left that time , my brother later relocated from that estate when i told him i ll never visit him again in my life and to the surprise of all , they later arrested those rubber in one of their unlucky raid and they confessed that the owner of that estate is behind the rubbery, they were all arrested and paraded .

IF YOU V NEVER EXPERIENCE ARMED ROBBERY ATTACK, I PRAY YOU WON'T AND IF YOU DO, I PRAY WE WON'T AGAIN

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Wow things dey o

I tell you, I think say na only nollywood these things dey happen.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Theonlycoolmonk: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Koval12:
The day I attempted suicide because of a failed relationship and subsequently slumped into coma. This happened Dec 31 2014' I was lying lifeless in the hospital bed with oxygen for 4 days. When I eventually opened my eyes on the fourth day to see my dad crying. We lost my mum barely a year ago, I was like what the Bleep!! Where am I?? I nearly ran out of the hospital with my drip. It was so so scary. I did share the story on Nairaland as at 2016. It was such a traumatic event. My near death experience changed my life forever. Here's the link to the story.

https://www.nairaland.com/3185574/going-through-devastating-break-up

Bros I read your story from the old thread. How are you holding up now you mind telling us if you did move on and what become of the girl that also ruined your life?
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Acidosis:

You will never see Seun and other "spirits don't exist folks" on threads like this.

shocked shocked

What an experience

Atheists no get answers to this one, to them all these stories na fake.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Blonchilli(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Decided to do a back flip into a pool but landed awkwardly, found myself drowning. If not of a friend don't know what would have happened. Guy man just left the pool and sat in a chair observing

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

If u think its fake. Google satanic sigils and see a list of demons and there signs. Draw out a sigil and mutter the words u see and see ur life change. The sigil I drew was that of Asthorot or something.Those stuff are so real.

Na wao, internet go cause wahala for this life. E better make I dey Google Jesus and live in peace abeg. Sometimes I am tempted to make research on those things but my inner spirit says it's a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2018
jibs4lv:
ANOTHER SCARY MOMENT I WILL NEVER FORGET!

In my undergraduate days then , I went to visit my brother in Ph for holiday break,on that fateful night, my brother woke me up that armed rubbers are in the compound, after operating other flats , they enter our own with so much scary threat and they carted away some valuable things, my brother told me it's not new to him that's how they normally raid that estate...still dont know why he didn't leave there anyway.

Again in another holiday, I went to my same brother in PH, another rubbery attack again, this time nobody knew when they enter the compound and unfurtenately, our flat was the first to raid , the way they kicked our door to enter that day and the condition we were woke up with door kicked lasted me over a month of headich,high temperature and body shaking , I visited hospital for so many time ,for so many years after, if you make a little noise around me Then, I ll feel so scared hummm I don't know how to explain how I normally felt but thank God now.

Before I left that time , my brother later relocated from that estate when i told him i ll never visit him again in my life and to the surprise of all , they later arrested those rubber in one of their unlucky raid and they confessed that the owner of that estate is behind the rubbery, they were all arrested and paraded .

IF YOU V NEVER EXPERIENCE ARMED ROBBERY ATTACK, I PRAY YOU WON'T AND IF YOU DO, I PRAY WE WON'T AGAIN
which eglish are u typed on? While are u degrace eglish na angry angry angry angry what his rubbed Rubbers

Are u sure u are went too sch Sha

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Acidosis(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2018
showafrica:

Atheists no get answers to this one, to them all these stories na fake.

Lol, they're atheists on Nairaland but talisman and church attendees offline.

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2018
showafrica:

Na wao, internet go cause wahala for this life. E better make I dey Google Jesus and live in peace abeg. Sometimes I am tempted to make research on those things but my inner spirit says it's a waste of time.

Bruh, I love things like this. I'll google it and give you feedback. I've done so many and I can boldy tell you it's all lies, people either lie or they're hallucinating.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by luminouz(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2018
neezar:
luminouz i think this thread is for u sa cheesy
Lolllllz
I already told y'all my own naaaaaa!!!
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by TissuePaper: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2018
I'm an atheist how do u expect me to believe this trash undecided ...there is no supernatural realm...all these stories are as fake as God himself!! angry

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by jibs4lv(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:
which eglish are u typed on? While are u degrace eglish na angry angry angry angry what his rubbed Rubbers

Are u sure u are went too sch Sha
wetting my inglish do you now ? what kind of role model are you sef undecided

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Orangina(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Mine was 90'+3 Argentina 0 - 3 Croatia.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2018
jibs4lv:
wetting my inglish do you now ? what kind of role model are you sef undecided
ppls who are look up too me on eglish or am do thr metor or row modem are not speeked these kind off eglish angry angry angry

Bus, inboxed me ur detail so I we come and gived u strong eglish lessin angry
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by luminouz(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2018
chyima:

You have finally driven me out of my room,sleeping with my sister in hers.
Pls keep the stories till morning so scary shit you got there
Little girl....baby cutie.. Daddy's pikin..
If u now read my own stories nko??
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by bammy777(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:

Why the angel no take you away sef? angry angry

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by oceanized25(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Keep them stories coming people,this thread is thrilling. grin
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by SexyDenzel: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Wiinnd:
Isn't that what they call sleep paralysis??
Believe me when I tell you this is totally different from sleep paralysis. I've experience sleep paralysis at least 3 times in my life but this was different you will not understand until you experience such then you will know that this universe got so much things going on that we don't even know 10% of it. sleep paralysis you'd be struggling to wake up but this astral shiit you will walk or elevate out of your body, you will stand on a corner or whatever and can see your body, cloth, the position you're laying down and stuff. The out of body experience, you'd be scared AF you will be so white, the you that walked out of your body will be white, every part of you and you will be conscious of what is happening. Infavt you won't understand it, I didn't until it happened to me.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2018
writerights:

What the hell is this sleep paralysis you all are talking about self? Scary stuff.
It's a near death experience. Pray you don't experience it. I've been a victim more than 100 times.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Funkybabee(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Everything about this life is scary self!!! Couldn't get out of currently nightmare one!!!

Wahala life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / Nigeria Top 10 Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.