Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587576 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Trump and the GA GQP are a disgrace.
They tried to please the clown but he wasn't pleased instead they ended up being made fools of and played themselves.

LMAO

Trump is like a spoilt child who will whine no matter the toys you bring for him, I just pity Republicans, anytime, any day as he wishes Trump will throw them under the bus

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
wirinet:

What is an audit meant to achieve? Flip Georgia's electoral college votes to Trump and therefore declare Trump the winner of the 2020 elections?

Maybe all the state's should be audited and not just a select few. I would also like to see the 2016 elections audited. Who knows, it might show that Hillary Clinton actually won the elections and so we can unswear Trump and swear in Hillary instead.

Georgia audited their results maybe if he listens to real news he will stop whining, Republicans run Georgia imagine thinking they didn't exhaust all options to stop biden, anyway people like basilico prefer alternative facts, they said dominion workers were on the run

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
DissTroy:

Oh, really? I thought anybody who excuses away or ignores the ill-treatment of muslims, other races and citizens of other countries is islamophobic, racist and xenophobic respectively?

Look up the meaning of islamophobia, racism and xenophobia, it has nothing to do with ignoring or excusing. It has to do with actually taking actions that is harmful or detrimental based on hatred or prejudices.
Trump banned Muslims not based on ignoring them or excuses but actual prejudices.

Ignoring like Trump did is even the lesser wrongdoing than excusing the ill-treatment of Muslim Ughurs just as Biden did.

So, there are different rules for different POTUSes(?) ?
Trump did not care about Muslim Ughurs or any other muslims. I don't think any US President would enter into a diplomatic spat with China because of minority Muslims. Muslims generally do not like the US or Americans for that matter.

I wonder why the right has suddenly become obsessed with Muslim Ughurs, you did not talk of Myanmar's Rhohingya, who had been suffering actual genocide since 2016, you are ignoring the Saudi Monarchy who murder it's own citizens both home and abroad, you are even oblivious to the killings and murder of Christians and southerners by government backed Fulani militia right in your backyard, but you are so obsessed with a place you cannot even pronounce properly or locate on a map.

See what needless pettiness and mudslinging do to you lots?

If hypocrisy was a disease, you'd be Patient Zero. I have a vaccine for it though - it's called the truth serum.

I just decided to debate you to see if you more reasonable than most right wing Trump supporters here. I avoid most like a plague.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
The right wingers have suddenly fallen in love with the Muslims they hate so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
sanpipita:

Georgia audited their results maybe if he listens to real news he will stop whining, Republicans run Georgia imagine thinking they didn't exhaust all options to stop biden, anyway people like basilico prefer alternative facts, they said dominion workers were on the run

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

Lets wait and see. There will be an audit in Arizona and now New Hampshire.
I only want the truth and not what media is saying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
wirinet:

I just decided to debate you to see if you more reasonable than most right wing Trump supporters here. I avoid most like a plague.
He is very much far right just like the others on here. He is an hardcore trumptard.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
basilico:

I hope that truth help you in your village. Will invite you to Trump's inauguration in May or June.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Wow.

American president is no more the best lying president in the world.

No country should elect a liar as president.
God bless joe biden.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The right wingers have suddenly fallen in love with the Muslims they hate so much.

lol. Hand of Esau, voice of Jacob

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
basilico:

What of Biden getting arrested on 4th March? Which media did you get that from?

Read Reuters, dem no gree, Bloomberg, Financial Times, BBC, dem no gree

A grown man will just be turning his brain to potopoto watching OANN. You are a disgrace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Within hours of typing this.

A mass shooting in Texas.
He is being dragged now he should type this again tomorrow na

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2021
What an embarrassment.

Any body opposing Biden's executive order today needs to be checked in the head.
They were all tweeting like idiots today playing politics by opposing Biden's commonsense gun laws only to be made fool of by the tragic event that just unfolded how embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2021
It is worth mentioning that Kentucky is the only Red state that alongside it's democratic governor made voting more accessible and expanded voting rights kudos to them on that.

But I won't be surprised if Kentucky becomes a Georgia the RepubliQans will not try to do what the GA GQP did when Georgia was going Red and becoming solid they expanded voting access although they left the minority communities now that it is becoming a swing state they quickly reversed back to Jim Crow hypocrites who shift the goal post when it doesn't suit them this is systematic rigging.

They will be disgraced again next year

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
What an embarrassment.

Any body opposing Biden's executive order today needs to be checked in the head.
They were all tweeting like idiots today playing politics by opposing Biden's commonsense gun laws only to be made fool of by the tragic event that just unfolded how embarrassing
You nailed it. I am a proud 2nd Amendment guy with multiple guns and I was cheering President Biden on when he was issuing his EO about the proliferation of guns in America. Why would someone be able to go to Gun shows and buy Automatic Assault Weapons without being background checked. That's insanity right there. I went through fingerprints checks, State of Illinois Police checks and Chicago police checks not to talk 9f criminal and mental checks before getting my FOIC. Something needs to be done to check these mental nuts that constitutes NRA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Yes indeed. 2022 is around the corner and we are ready for them. The best part about it is that the Army of Blue are more motivated now than we were last November. That's a scary thought to these Right Wing Nuts because we are the majority in the Fruited. We are no longer a silent majority, we are loud and unstoppable.
AmazonTopaz:
It is worth mentioning that Kentucky is the only Red state that alongside it's democratic governor made voting more accessible and expanded voting rights kudos to them on that.

But I won't be surprised if Kentucky becomes a Georgia the RepubliQans will not try to do what the GA GQP did when Georgia was going Red and becoming solid they expanded voting access although they left the minority communities now that it is becoming a swing state they quickly reversed back to Jim Crow hypocrites who shift the goal post when it doesn't suit them this is systematic rigging.

They will be disgraced again next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Last year many of you dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop as fake.
Apparently Dailymail has verified the contents forensically and determined they are authentic.
Shame on you leftists here for believing the media who cover for Joedementia. Joe Biden knew of his sons criminal actions drugs and prostitution (sex trafficking) and paedo tendencies with his 14 yr old niece.

For Daily Mail to publish this, seems Joe Dementia writing is on the wall.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html

When dimwits here accuse me of conspiracies They are displaying immense ignorance, a higher sense of imbecility. Reading through what was already in public domain ,covered by media and big tech. And the FBI had the laptop for a whole year. This is now a full blown commie state with FBI acting as the Stasi (Im sure many Joe Biden lovers here never heard of Stasi and the BLM brownshirts ) .
If it was Trump's son who had done this the Stasi would have sent him to Gitmo. But democrats never get to account for their crimes if they are well connected. A prosecutor is sifting through Trump taxes looking for any crime to charge him, yet they have sex trafficking, paedophilia, corruption , drugs, prostitution evidence in Hunter's laptop.
To make it worse Joe and Jill Biden knew that he was taking nude photos with the son of his dead brothers wife who was below 14.They banned him from being with her alone .In effect Joe Biden covered up for his sons illegal activities , this makes him an accomplice in Hunter's criminal actions.

Its all in the article. Dailymail will be releasing more details in the coming days.

Mene Mene Tekel

The media dismissed the laptop story saying it was Russian disinformation.
We posted the story here but were dismissed by those whose snouts are way too far where the sun dont shine .

Shockingly, the messages infer the ailing Joe Biden only launched a presidential bid at the demand of Hunter.

“Your team just made me the uncontrollable troubled tax cheat philanderer sex and drug addict that you tried so hard to fix but couldn’t yt. They just totally wrote my life away,” Hunter texted Joe in 2019, per the report. “If you dont run ill never have a chance at redemption.”

Joe Biden allegedly assured his son he would run, but also urged him to watch what he sent via text message — apparently aware of security concerns.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2021
This thread is a useless thread
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2021
I am a leftist slave grin cheesy I support everything my slave masters tell me. I champion their lies and I am a tool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Some of you who have connections, and like sleeping with people in power to silence me will start doing your work again cheesy

Only prostitutes in Port Harcourt or the Amazon in Brazil can do that cheesy all in the name of politics
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2021
edi287 has been sent for treatment again
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Despite testimony from a medical expert that Floyd died due to "lack of oxygen", some people are clinging to the narrative (and with their dear lives mind you) that his death was caused by drugs.

Na wa oh!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Despite testimony from a medical expert that Floyd died due to "lack of oxygen", some people are clinging to the narrative (and with their dear lives mind you) that his death was caused by drugs.

Na wa oh!

Who is experts? Were they the ones that do the autopsy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Na wa oh!
Especially that clown called Candace Owens.

When Derek is sentenced I expect right wingers and the clowns on this thread last here who were defending him to cry foul
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Oh my this looks embarrassing cheesy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2021
America truly had an upgrade this portrait is beautiful.

Those other two looked embarrassing.
This is classy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Kamala is beautiful kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

Who is experts? Were they the ones that do the autopsy

Okay, so what do you suggest the defense do then?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Especially that clown called Candace Owens.

When Derek is sentenced I expect right wingers and the clowns on this thread last here who were defending him to cry foul

Hmmm, Aunty Candace.

She sometimes says the truth oh, other times, it's just pandering.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Na wa oh!

Lol knew they will cling on it and funny these idiots don't know George Floyd had covid which never was critical or had breathing problems.

We saw a man being knelt on for 8 mins and people of God are making defending the murderer

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

A medical expert did not do the autopsy or know the drug level in flyord's system testify flyord died from lack of oxigen. If someone murder another by pressing a pillow in their face. The victim will also die from lack of oxygen but does that tell the full story?

The video below shows a man in a bus who stopped breathing and passed out on his own because of drug overdose. No one was on his neck, but he he was just peacefully in his seat. A fire fighter was called to revive him. Saved his life and sadly he killed the man who saved him moments later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Lol two autopsys have come out to say of was homicide, Q rats will still argue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.