Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587269 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol two autopsys have come out to say of was homicide, Q rats will still argue

Bros, the thing tire me. I understand the need for party affiliation and loyalty, but sometimes we just have to say it as it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Bros, the thing tire me. I understand the need for party affiliation and loyalty, but sometimes we just have to say it as it is.

He was saying he can't breath before he Chauvin got to the scene. He was on the floor shouting Ahhh, I ate too many drugs.

BLM who sees the trial is not in their favour are now saying the city will burn if Chauvin is not convicted

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1379822339068682245?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

These guys prefer alternative facts they rather say things that never happened, just they are foolish not to realize they can be George Floyd in USA too and the racists they are twerking will justify their death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Oga, chat me up. I don't have your number again. Thank you dear wink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
kneehighbootz:

Oga, chat me up. I don't have your number again. Thank you dear wink

Check.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Check.

Why do i feel like these 2 monickers are the same person? Ment people full here sha.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol knew they will cling on it and funny these idiots don't know George Floyd had covid which never was critical or had breathing problems.

We saw a man being knelt on for 8 mins and people of God are making defending the murderer

Since you are another slowpoke There is new evidence presented at the trial showing The kneee was nit on Floyds neck but was on his shoulder blade. Remember the autopsy said he Floyd had no injuries on his neck, and he had a combination of drugs three times over the limit to kill a normal person.Here is what CNN does not say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEk3BGkJu_M

Steve Crowder who hosts Louder with Crowder had someone kneel on his neck for 9 minutes. He didnt die. But he did not have any fentanyl, covid, nicotine in his system while the knee was on his neck for 9 minutes. its a long video. You needthe last 20 min or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qHLXbVDnkc
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why are people still engaging this fruitcake by name basilico. This is a truly sick guy that needs psychiatric help. Just looking at the junk he posts is enough to make me puke. What do our people get from this dumbfvck.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Why are people still engaging this fruitcake by name basilico. This is a truly sick guy that needs psychiatric help. Just looking at the junk he posts is enough to make me puke. What do our people get from this dumbfvck.

You seem more deranged than he will ever be. You think by just getting in a plane knowledge can be achieved. I sad part is you are a father, an old man who engage in childish activities everyday.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

Since you are another slowpoke There is new evidence presented at the trial showing The kneee was nit on Floyds neck but was on his shoulder blade. Remember the autopsy said he Floyd had no injuries on his neck, and he had a combination of drugs three times over the limit to kill a normal person.Here is what CNN does not say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEk3BGkJu_M

Steve Crowder who hosts Louder with Crowder had someone kneel on his neck for 9 minutes. He didnt die. But he did not have any fentanyl, covid, nicotine in his system while the knee was on his neck for 9 minutes. its a long video. You needthe last 20 min or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qHLXbVDnkc

These niggas don't like truth. Folks like salford1 lie about Canada because of us politics. There is no low bar that these guys can't cross. Liars and deranged things
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Kamala is beautiful kiss kiss
Truly beautiful. Madam Vice President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
His mental health condition is very worrying. Unfortunately, there is lack of access to good health care in umudike. His condition is only going to get worse.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:
Last year many of you dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop as fake.
Apparently Dailymail has verified the contents forensically and determined they are authentic.
Shame on you leftists here for believing the media who cover for Joedementia. Joe Biden knew of his sons criminal actions drugs and prostitution (sex trafficking) and paedo tendencies with his 14 yr old niece.

For Daily Mail to publish this, seems Joe Dementia writing is on the wall.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html

When dimwits here accuse me of conspiracies They are displaying immense ignorance, a higher sense of imbecility. Reading through what was already in public domain ,covered by media and big tech. And the FBI had the laptop for a whole year. This is now a full blown commie state with FBI acting as the Stasi (Im sure many Joe Biden lovers here never heard of Stasi and the BLM brownshirts ) .
If it was Trump's son who had done this the Stasi would have sent him to Gitmo. But democrats never get to account for their crimes if they are well connected. A prosecutor is sifting through Trump taxes looking for any crime to charge him, yet they have sex trafficking, paedophilia, corruption , drugs, prostitution evidence in Hunter's laptop.
To make it worse Joe and Jill Biden knew that he was taking nude photos with the son of his dead brothers wife who was below 14.They banned him from being with her alone .In effect Joe Biden covered up for his sons illegal activities , this makes him an accomplice in Hunter's criminal actions.

Its all in the article. Dailymail will be releasing more details in the coming days.

Mene Mene Tekel

The media dismissed the laptop story saying it was Russian disinformation.
We posted the story here but were dismissed by those whose snouts are way too far where the sun dont shine .

[b

Shockingly, the messages infer the ailing Joe Biden only launched a presidential bid at the demand of Hunter.

“Your team just made me the uncontrollable troubled tax cheat philanderer sex and drug addict that you tried so hard to fix but couldn’t yt. They just totally wrote my life away,” Hunter texted Joe in 2019, per the report. “If you dont run ill never have a chance at redemption.”

Joe Biden allegedly assured his son he would run, but also urged him to watch what he sent via text message — apparently aware of security concerns.

[/b]
Oh no. Hunter would have to resign from his political office. cheesy

*Sore loser*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
donjazet:

This place has become uninspiring because your fellow right wingers have chosen to be totally lost to false narratives and conspiracy theories.

Anyways, what do you make of the biden presidency so far?

It's wrong to blame just right wingers

If you are fair you will see that the leftist throw insults regularly but only complain when someone gives them back

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol knew they will cling on it and funny these idiots don't know George Floyd had covid which never was critical or had breathing problems.

We saw a man being knelt on for 8 mins and people of God are making defending the murderer
That's the far right for you. Basket of deplorables.

It's even more ironic for a black person to support the far right. Bunch of house negroes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
happney65:
What you say?

I agree with Speaker Boehner on this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

It's wrong to blame just right wingers

If you are fair you will see that the leftist throw insults regularly but only complain when someone gives them back

Don't mind these dishonest minions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

It's even more ironic for a black person to support the far right. Bunch of house negroes.
The sad part is these demented House Negroes won't even have a chance with these Nazis they worship. A lot of these guys don't know what it entails to be caught in a circle of hard core right wingers that will spit in their face and hurt them without feeling any remorse. It's easy to be in Nigeria and be hailing the Nazis and Klans that think of you like monkeys in a jungle.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Kamala is beautiful kiss kiss

She is beautiful. As Calif AG she put away so many blacks. She became AG because she was in an affair with a senior Calif politician.
She is now Madam VP because of wokeness , well her dad is a black Jamaican whose family owned slaves ( that need reparations?) , and her mother is an Asian. So she is aptly described as an Asian American when convenient ( like when some sick bastard with a sex addiction shot up brothels ending up killing up 6 Asian Americans and two whites) and an African American when a white cop shoots a black drug junkie.

So much for wokeness.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

His mental health condition is very worrying. Unfortunately, there is lack of access to good health care in umudike. His condition is only going to get worse.
His mental condition will keep on deteriorating and that's no surprise since the junks he got from Fake and Racist Faux News is like a gospel from the Good Book to him. You see why overwhelming GQPERS are paying homage to the disgraced and humiliated Trump. Trump is now the Chief Endorser in the Republikkkan Party and like I said before, we are waiting to humiliate them again in 2022 and 2024 and beyond. Racism, Bigotry, Xenophobia, Misogyny and Buffoonery doesn't sell in America anymore.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The sad part is these demented House Negroes won't even have a chance with these Nazis they worship. A lot of these guys don't know what it entails to be caught in a circle of hard core right wingers that will spit in their face and hurt them without feeling any remorse. It's easy to be in Nigeria and be hailing the Nazis and Klans that think of you like monkeys in a jungle.

I know so many Africans who are not American citizens working in the top tiers of American top corporates like Google, Exxon, Microsoft, Boeing,etc. A degenerate like you blames his stagnation on racism. You don't have a brain that's the problem.You cant even do research on a simple newsworthy matter. As usual when you cant hack it you blame racism and whites.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

I am not a right wing. I am a conservative. I prefer going along with the written materials that mention Jesus Christ unlike you .
Here is a video of the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD by Flavius Josephus. He lived to around 100 AD and he mentions in his writings that a certain Jesus was crucified. The video is about how Romans overran Jerusalem .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YydcD2wOP5M
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
The idiotic basilico knows so many Africans in his village working for Fortune 500 companies all over America but the idiotic fool can't escape from his village hence his obsession about a country he can only see in his dreams. Wrong priorities in life that leads to perpetual life of poverty.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

I know so many Africans who are not American citizens working in the top tiers of American top corporates like Google, Exxon, Microsoft, Boeing,etc. A degenerate like you blames his stagnation on racism. You don't have a brain that's the problem.You cant even do research on a simple newsworthy matter. As usual when you cant hack it you blame racism and whites.
Common sense should tell you that if not for civil right protests, calls for diversity and calls for fair justices, those Africans and Afro-Americans or any other minority for that matter won't be in those top companies in large numbers. How is this hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The idiotic basilico knows so many Africans in his village working for Fortune 500 companies all over America but the idiotic fool can't escape from his village hence his obsession about a country he can only see in his dreams. Wrong priorities in life that leads to perpetual life of poverty.

And you are a poor SOB blaming Trump for your misfortunes.
Incase you think I never noticed, you lie on when you moved to America,
As usual I am letting you wallow in your ignorance o determining where people are based.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

I am not a right wing. I am a conservative. I prefer going along with the written materials that mention Jesus Christ unlike you .
Here is a video of the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD by Flavius Josephus. He lived to around 100 AD and he mentions in his writings that a certain Jesus was crucified. The video is about how Romans overran Jerusalem .

I know a conservative. Ram is a conservative and many others in my province of residence. You sir are far from being one. You lean towards the far right.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

PrideofLincoln1 is not even smart enough to make an intelligent insult. Look at his insults. He says the same thing over and over again. He thinks it is everyone who wants to come to the United states. His mother and father are trapped in Nigeria. I let that sink in.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

I know a conservative. Ram is a conservative and many others in my province of residence. You sir are far from being one. You lean towards the far right.
Whats the difference between a far right and a conservative.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

I prefer going along with the written materials that mention Jesus Christ unlike you .

Yeah right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Steve Crowder was knelt on for exactly 9 minutes and he did not die. He had not taken fentanyl by the way
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

Whats the difference between a far right and a conservative.
Like seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Yeah right.
Yea hitting below the belt. I know the history in an unbiased manner
I can debate convincingly on any topic.
You cant because you drank the koolaid of leftism

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.