Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1586659 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

Steve Crowder was knelt on for exactly 9 minutes and he did not die. He had not taken fentanyl by the way
Yeah. Joseph Parker not getting knocked out by Anthony Joshua, doesn't mean salford1 won't get knocked out by Anthony Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Like seriously
So whats the difference.
How possible I could be conservative and not far right?
Going to twitter to look for answers. Thats the mark of intellectual dwarfism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

So whats the difference.
You just compare the junks you post to that of Ram. That's your answer.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Yeah. Joseph Parker not getting knocked out by Anthony Joshua, doesn't mean salford1 won't get knocked out by Anthony Joshua.

When salford has not ingested 3 times the fatal dose of fentanyl. There are two guys in the car with Floyd. They dont tell the cops Floyd has just bought Fentanyl from them and ingested it all when he saw cops. They dont warn the cops that the guy could be on OD.
Idiot.
Go fix solar in Montreal. This is beyond your paygrade

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

So whats the difference.

For a fool like salford1 who thinks prideoflincoln1 is smart. You have to wonder if he is smart enough to know who is smart and who isn't

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

For a fool like salford1 who thinks prideoflincoln1 is smart. You have to wonder if he is smart enough to know who is smart and who isn't

I got disoriented when the Deep State prevailed over for Biden.
They got so haughty, they prefer ad hominem attacks.
I am on some R&R I have all the time to work on their sorry egos .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
So idiot is saying a youtube grifter that's looking for money kneeled on someone for 9 minutes and they didnt die, why should you kneel on someone for 9 minutes, are you a sadist?

Minneapolis police has come out to testify Derek Chavin's actions were unprofessional and unnecessary yet umudike republicans are arguing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

[s]When salford has not ingested 3 times the fatal dose of fentanyl. There are two guys in the car with Floyd. They dont tell the cops Floyd has just bought Fentanyl from them and ingested it all when he saw cops. They dont warn the cops that the guy could be on OD.
Idiot.[/s]
Go fix solar in Montreal. This is beyond your paygrade
What a lost soul. I am sure you would have gladly given up your neck for a racist or kkk to kneel on it.

What's your problem with Montreal. What part of renewable energy do you not understand. Dumbass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Oh no. Hunter would have to resign from his political office. cheesy

*Sore loser*

I had not even seen this.
The Hunter laptop contents you so derisively derided last year has been forensically examined and what comes out is that you support a paedophile
enough said.
And you hate Xtianity which means you must be a Satanic worshiper.
Question What makes you Satan worshiper believe in Satan but not in God?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:
So idiot is saying a youtube grifter that's looking for money kneeled on someone for 9 minutes and they didnt die, why should you kneel on someone for 9 minutes, are you a sadist?

Minneapolis police has come out to testify Derek Chavin's actions were unprofessional and unnecessary yet umudike republicans are arguing
I don't understand ooo. Imagine a YouTuber being his go to expert.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Okay, so what do you suggest the defense do then?

They will call their own expert to refute what this expert is saying. That is how the court works. This expert was for the prosecution. The defence will call their own expert.

I already showed you a video what drug overdose can do and no you don't need chauvin to be on your neck or back to stop breathing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

What a lost soul. I am sure you would have gladly given up your neck for a racist or kkk to kneel on it.

What's your problem with Montreal. What part of renewable energy do you not understand. Dumbass.

I said go fix solar. Montreal is just a place in Canada. I meant go fix solar and global warming in your hood.
Whether its in Umudike I just dont care.
Satan worshiper.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

The Hunter laptop contents you so derisively derided last year has been forensically examined and what comes out is that you support a paedophile
enough said.
And you hate Xtianity which means you must be a Satanic worshiper.
Question What makes you Satan worshiper believe in Satan but not in God?
LMAO. Point out where I said I hate Christianity. I am more Christian than you coon, homophobic, xenophobic, and Islamophobic POS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

I don't understand ooo. Imagine a YouTuber being his go to expert.

What else do they do than go to YouTube and watch videos from grifters, people like Crowder deliberately put stuffs like this to earn, its a market for them while fools continue to be willing tools

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

But you have no problem giving yours

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

I said go fix solar. Montreal is just a place in Canada. I meant go fix solar and global warming in your hood.
Whether its in Umudike I just dont care.
Satan worshiper.
Don't worry about that. The feds (liberal) are nicely taking care of that. I gladly pay my carbon tax. It's a drop in the ocean.

You should worry about your life in umudike where there is no power or good running water. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

What idiot liked your post. you are so far mesmerised by the media that you lack critical thinking abilities.

Here are two links that show kneeling on the neck wa spart of the maximum restraint training manual .

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/george-floyd/minneapolis-police-training-materials-show-knee-to-neck-restraint-similar-to-used-on-george-floyd/89-9f002e3f-972a-4410-86cb-50a1237fc496

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-police-trained-to-use-neck-restraint-george-floyd-2020-7

Please GTFO and go suck your thumb.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

What else do they do than go to YouTube and watch videos from grifters, people like Crowder deliberately put stuffs like this to earn, its a market for them while fools continue to be willing tools
Milking the sheeps. I don't blame the YouTuber. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Don't worry about that. The feds (liberal) are nicely taking care of that. I gladly pay my carbon tax. It's a drop in the ocean.

You should worry about your life in umudike where there is no power or good running water. grin

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

enough said.
As per Hunter, Pelosi would remove him from committees. Are you happy now cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

LMAO. Point out where I said I hate Christianity. I am more Christian than you coon, homophobic, xenophobic, and Islamophobic POS.

Dont make me look up your posts. You hate Christianity.
Do you approve a homo couple suing a Christian baker for refusing to bake them a wedding cake?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

About hunter, Pelosi would remove him from committees. Are you happy now cheesy

Did you read that Daily Mail thing I posted earlier last night?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

About hunter, Pelosi would remove him from committees. Are you happy now cheesy

Failed sarcasm. You denied the story was not true. These are proof of the US Intel agencies are a joke.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

Dont make me look up your posts. You hate Christianity.
Do you approve a homo couple suing a Christian baker for refusing to bake them a wedding cake?
What are you waiting for?

"The thing that you will do—do it quickly"

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

Failed sarcasm. You denied the story was not true. These are proof of the US Intel agencies are a joke.

Problem with the left is that they spend all the waking time showing how clever they are and how stupid the rest are.
When you prove them wrong with facts they dont even bother to confirm they are wrong because they have a fixed mindset.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

What idiot liked your post. you are so far mesmerised by the media that you lack critical thinking abilities.

Here are two links that show kneeling on the neck wa spart of the maximum restraint training manual .

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/george-floyd/minneapolis-police-training-materials-show-knee-to-neck-restraint-similar-to-used-on-george-floyd/89-9f002e3f-972a-4410-86cb-50a1237fc496

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-police-trained-to-use-neck-restraint-george-floyd-2020-7

Please GTFO and go suck your thumb.
Did you even read the same link you posted. What part of I can't breath for you not understand and where on those articles does it say the knee must be on the neck for 8minutes when the suspect had already been subdued way much earlier and in cuffs?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Did you even read the same link you posted. What part of I can't breath for you not understand and where on those articles does it say the knee must be on the neck for 8minutes when the suspect had already been subdued way much earlier?

The video produced showed Chauvin knee was on his shoulder blade. Not on the neck. the autopsy showed no injury to this breathing highway
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

Problem with the left is that they spend all the waking time showing how clever they are and how stupid the rest are.
When you prove them wrong with facts they dont even bother to confirm they are wrong because they have a fixed mindset.

To the point Salford1 will lie about canada. The fool prideoflincoln1 says racism against blacks don't allow us succeed yet he argued the us is the only country that blacks flourish compared to others. So I guess Canada, uk, Nigeria are more ravists since they don't flourish as blacks do in the US.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

The video produced showed Chauvin knee was on his shoulder blade. Not on the neck. the autopsy showed no injury to this breathing highway
LMAO. You must have failed biology in high school grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

LMAO. You must have failed biology in high school grin

Read the defence evidence this week.
Come on man get off your moral high horse.
Think of it . I could be wrong
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
I am even giving you too much credit. You must have flunked inter-science in primary school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Did you even read the same link you posted. What part of I can't breath for you not understand and where on those articles does it say the knee must be on the neck for 8minutes when the suspect had already been subdued way much earlier and in cuffs?

He was saying he can't breath in the car, long before chauvin came to the scene and long before the retrained him on the floor.

He was heard saying I ate too many drugs.

They found different kinds of drugs in the back of the squad car. Those drugs he ingested

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.